Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 34207 times)

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2011, 05:14:51 pm »
We are not lljk nor we had any to do with their tactics. Also it's our right to say that chadz new defender instantwin feature is the most fail thing evar.
Also if you want to brag about your lame way to win it's not our problem really :P. Enjoy our equipment and let's hope chadz will fix strat soon, in the meanwhile LEGIO unleash the trolls!!!!
As if i don't know you've been working with LLJK recently. Little Borgia wannabes =).
And where do you see us bragging ? I only saw you and Risen  bragging here on the first pages when you attacked us with your zerg. You're so confident when you outnumber your enemies so much, aren't you ?

If you wanna see bragging and trolling check the other topic where LLJK were spamming it when we lost 3 battles because of the spawn mechanics.

There's no pride here  ,no bragging. Just a war that you've brought to our lands.

I'd really like to restrain from any further insults in this topic. Both sides will have their battles and fun (1 proper battle happened already).

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2011, 05:18:55 pm »
If you wanna see bragging and trolling check the other topic where LLJK were spamming it when we lost 3 battles because of the spawn mechanics.

And ATS bragged about it when they beat DFC because of the spawn mechanics, what is your point?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2011, 05:19:13 pm »
As if i don't know you've been working with LLJK recently. Little Borgia wannabes =).
And where do you see us bragging ? I only saw you and Risen  bragging here on the first pages when you attacked us with your zerg. You're so confident when you outnumber your enemies so much, aren't you ?

There's no pride here  ,no bragging. Just a war that you've brought to our lands.

I'd really like to restrain from any further insults in this topic. Both sides will have their battles and fun (1 proper battle happened already).

Really? They are a zerg? This coming from a clan working with 5 others, well 6 but one wised up, plus another alliance with 4+ clans against a single clan? Pot calling the kettle black eh?
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2011, 05:23:29 pm »
+1 We didn't mean to insult your i said you exploited a fail feature. Only chadz is to blame (hate u  :evil:) and we don't really expect you to not exploit a so easy chance of instant winning, as long as it's not punished everyone will exploit it.
Also yeah some battles is still doable like sarimish with the far spawn with a hill in between. But i think open field battles and a lot of villages are too risky to attack atm
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:25:18 pm by Sharky »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2011, 05:29:51 pm »
Really? They are a zerg? This coming from a clan working with 5 others, well 6 but one wised up, plus another alliance with 4+ clans against a single clan? Pot calling the kettle black eh?

You're not very strong at maths, are you?

Pro tip: try calculating the sum of people (clan members) involved

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2011, 05:30:10 pm »
HEEEEY ! Welcome back LLJK PR machine !

PhantomZero , my point is that noone is bragging about anything here, so what is YOUR point ? Don't bother answering.

And for the last time LLJK, stop trying to make it look any different than what it was in reality.
 In reality it was us with only some of our forces (cause we have such awesome neighbours) +searaiders (no lands) + vrn (no lands) +pecores (1village)+ acre(pretty much didn't participate) + templars (got backstabbed by SoA)+ 1k ATS army.
A bunch of small clans with no fiefs with around 6k low-equipped troops (except for the ATS army) vs DFC + LLJK + Bird,altogether 6 fiefs and (this used to be your favorite thing to brag about, now you prefer pretend like you were a smaller force) 200+ members making money and recruiting + SoA eliminating templars. So yeah, we've created a huge force to attack you, but your brave spartans  stood their ground well.

We're being attacked by so many troops right now (Legio,Bashibazookas,Risen,Teutonic Order,STR) that we've almost lost count, lol. But oh well.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2011, 05:33:12 pm »
You're not very strong at maths, are you?

Pro tip: try calculating the sum of people (clan members) involved

One could say the same about you there broski, but hey I would still be upset if the worse players at the game stomped me too.
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2011, 05:35:19 pm »
who did you stomp?
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2011, 05:39:49 pm »
who did you stomp?

Who did I just reply to and what clan are they in? Come on now.

Trolololololol

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2011, 05:46:38 pm »
i dont remember you stomping anyone :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2011, 05:48:58 pm »
One could say the same about you there broski, but hey I would still be upset if the worse players at the game stomped me too.

I like how bringing the hard facts immediately made you drop your argument. Wasn't very strong, was it? :lol:

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2011, 05:50:29 pm »
I like how bringing the hard facts immediately made you drop your argument. Wasn't very strong, was it? :lol:

6+4 is what? :) See, I can use numbers too, to try and make a point.

e: whoops

i dont remember you stomping anyone :P

Ask Acre and VRN about said stompings  :oops:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:51:42 pm by Rikthor »

Trolololololol

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
    • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2011, 05:51:02 pm »
HEEEEY ! Welcome back LLJK PR machine !

PhantomZero , my point is that noone is bragging about anything here, so what is YOUR point ? Don't bother answering.

Fine, I will then! There is nothing for you to brag about, sir! We warned the community that this was a broken system but none of you japanophiles would have that - it was your SUPERIOR TACTICS that won you a victory. When we lost to ATS and friends because of this spawn system, much gloating and smug posting occurred because you guys thought that you won because of SUPERIOR TACTICS. We later returned the favor by preforming the same ~*~SUPERIOR TACTICS~*~. You got your asses handed to you and your friends because of a terrible spawn system and a concentrated mass of neckbeards. Fortunately for you, us Goons and friends are the biggest voices of dissent - the wins were just plain boring and dumb. However, we took advantage of the spawn system so that we could show you and chadz (who later went into hiding after denying anything was broken) just how broken the system is and to mock the shit out of your allies that thought that their earlier victory had any resemblance of legitimacy.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:52:31 pm by Zorato »
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2011, 05:56:15 pm »

We'll see with next battle hopefully.  :o
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:58:44 pm by Thovex »