Author Topic: And finally people show their true colors.  (Read 55357 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: And finally people show their true colors.
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2011, 07:28:03 pm »
Kesh What are you, boy, if you are not poison? Memorable quotes for Rocknrolla 2008

Did you rant on my topic right from the very start? you did, Did you announce your glory before the battle and got humiliated? you did. After that you and your clan mates asked me to take it easy on you on forums? you did.

Why am I arrogant now? I didn't come to your claims, I didn't start flaming on your topic, I didn't announce the battle results before the battle....list goes far too long. Yet now, you got 7K extra support and you are all same again. Last week I used to read your apologies to your clan mates about how you failed on forums. Am I arrogant? so be it, but what I'm yesterday is what I'm now.

so..

What are you, boy, if you are not poison?

We asked you not to post on our recruitment thread with all your excrement and bile and we would do the same in return.  I apologized for posting on your recruitment thread because that was the wrong place to post anything (I was quite angry as I said because you have been lying on people's teamspeaks since the beginning pretending we had somehow been allied and then backstabbed you when we hardly even knew you other than as a bunch of elitists who had a bunch of the map last strategus by buying lands from others and being one of the first clans on it).

"I didn't come to your claims"  - That was the root of it, wasn't it?  We went and captured a village in the area first and you basically thought you had a claim to the whole Dhirim area because you were there last strategus (by the way why does every clan go right back to the same villages they had in old strategus???).

Stop whining and spread your lies elsewhere.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2011, 07:30:06 pm »
+1, I have to say you are the classiest guy among the group.  I really enjoyed the battle at Ayyike as you Wolves seem like stand-up guys.  Maybe in another map we would have been allies.  I wish you the best.

P.S. I am still a little surprised that you have stuck by the Mercs after how little they have helped you.

Its called having a Morale. Being loyal and trustworthy. You are nothing like Kinngrimm, and you never will be.

Kinngrimm doesnt dream of japanese schoolgirls, with pink pigtails he is WAY more mature then that. Kinngrimm dreams of me!  :P
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:37:04 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2011, 07:31:02 pm »
P.S. I am still a little surprised that you have stuck by the Mercs after how little they have helped you.

You have no single doubt   :wink:

Offline Mulic

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights_templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Mulic
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2011, 07:31:49 pm »
Not Templar fault God Wills our crusades, and all is as God wills it....

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2011, 07:31:52 pm »
We asked you not to post on our recruitment thread with all your excrement and bile and we would do the same in return.  I apologized for posting on your recruitment thread because that was the wrong place to post anything (I was quite angry as I said because you have been lying on people's teamspeaks since the beginning pretending we had somehow been allied and then backstabbed you when we hardly even knew you other than as a bunch of elitists who had a bunch of the map last strategus by buying lands from others and being one of the first clans on it).

"I didn't come to your claims"  - That was the root of it, wasn't it?  We went and captured a village in the area first and you basically thought you had a claim to the whole Dhirim area because you were there last strategus (by the way why does every clan go right back to the same villages they had in old strategus???).

Stop whining and spread your lies elsewhere.

I seriously urge you to stop believing in your own lies Keshian. Look in a mirror, and be honest to yourself for once.
Stop pointing fingers at other people. point it to yourself first, before making such ridiculous accusations.
You should go outside more man, the way you act and express yourself... dude seriously you need friends.
Quit CRPG and try this game.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:33:51 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2011, 07:32:13 pm »
+1
all I can say is that mercs should have tried to make peace while they still could.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2011, 07:32:39 pm »
Kinngrimm dream of me!  :P

Come get one

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2011, 07:35:33 pm »
all I can say is that mercs should have tried to make peace while they still could.
Shik, the way BRD expressed themselves. saying they had no interest in our lands.. and were expanding the other direction. They gave us a sign of peace.

And then.. the backstab came.
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Graf_Hodenschaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trade Guild
  • Game nicks: Graf_Hodenschaf
  • IRC nick: Graf_Hodenschaf
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2011, 07:43:36 pm »
So, which town from Mercs would be ready to attack? ( just joking around  :mrgreen:)

Funny thread, some guys take that game really serious!!

Livestreaming crpg:  twitch.tv/beerman_aut

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2011, 07:43:58 pm »
+1
Am i the only one looking forward to this?
Finally some good battles.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2011, 07:44:52 pm »
Shik, the way BRD expressed themselves. saying they had no interest in our lands.. and were expanding the other direction. They gave us a sign of peace.

Quote from: Thucydides
"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2011, 07:45:48 pm »
Am i the only one looking forward to this?
Finally some good battles.

Ooh yeah looking forward too it bigtime..

You know... staying up all nite, fighting a bunch of lying backstabbers... and people without honor. Fun times
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 28, 2011, 07:48:04 pm »
Quote from: Jambi on Today at 16:35:33

Quote from: Thucydides

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Yeah 2011. Still a nice mentality to have. Your missing out on evolution
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #193 on: July 28, 2011, 07:48:27 pm »
Fun times indeed, cant wait for another sleepless night.

Offline Panoply

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aristeia, Panoply, Pistachio
« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2011, 07:48:31 pm »
+6
From where I'm standing, it just looks like the Mercs got well and truly outplayed, especially from the diplomatic and strategic standpoint. We'll see, maybe they'll be able to call upon allies or show their prowess in the field, but whatever circumstances led up to this and whatever happens after, I have to say that this assault was beautifully coordinated. So hat's off to BRD, BlackRose, HRE, and xKhanx.

I've been a long time player of the board game Diplomacy, as well as a moderator on an online Diplomacy website, so I'm pretty accustomed to all this drama, "backstabbing", "honor" and all that. My advice to the Mercs, if you'll have it, it strikes me that you guys do a lot of posturing and strutting, but you can't in truth back up a lot of your threats. Now, this is a perfectly valid strategy, and common in nature and humanity (especially younger males), but your bluff has been called. It's been shown that you can't credibly defend your claims or follow through on your threats. In nature, when this happens, it is traditional to adopt a submissive stance to ensure your survival. I can understand that you will not run with your tail between your legs, but at the very least some humility would earn you the respect of many of your aggressors and third parties, while still preserving face. How would it look if a defeated politician threw a tantrum and leveled accusations upon the victor, rather than gracefully congratulating them?

The defiance you continue to show is not entirely nonsensical, since given the likelihood of a wipe, it might be worth it to go down in a blaze here to earn a reputation of being vicious when provoked, so as to deter aggressors when strat is restarted. However, this is undermined by your vows of revenge and the grudges you will carry over after the wipe. Veteran Diplomacy players all understand that holding grudges between games is a huge detriment because it makes you predictable and when circumstances are different, where you might have once have had an ally, you will certainly have an enemy. In life, it is sometimes worthwhile to be vengeful and hold grudges to cultivate such a reputation that others will think twice about exploiting, betraying, or lying to you. However, in these circumstances, you have no solid proof that agreements were broken and you were the victim, only your word against theirs. You will garner no sympathy from third parties with that argument. Were I you, I would gracefully acknowledge the skillful co-ordination of your opponents, and make it clear that despite the current enmity, you will always be open to future negotiation, as the diplomatic landscape is sure to change. After all you are mercenaries, not bridgeburners, so why burn all these bridges? ;)

It's up to you to heed my advice, maybe it's not my place to give it. Hell, I could easily be wrong as I'm not experienced in Strategus, and this may not even be close to the end of Mercenaries in this round of strat. It just seems that way to me at this point, but I don't see why you can't turn it around. Either way, I think viewing and treating your opponents as peers and equals would benefit you more. Good luck to all, and may the best players win. :D

EDIT: All these complaints about timezones are funny. As if it were personal! Whenever NA and EU clash, sleep loss is inevitable. :P
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:50:12 pm by Panoply »