Poll

Split NA and EU for more reasonable battle time?

Yea
No
Some other solution (spliting the continent etc.)

Author Topic: Waking up at 6 am  (Read 17750 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Waking up at 6 am
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:01 pm »
+1
You had the idea too simply sum up all the idea's other people had, and wrote them down in a pretty color. Wich is a retar(d)ed idea.
But the idea's other people were coming up with, were actually pretty good.

But hey man, w/e works. You got your ego boosted. An oppertunity to suck chadz is *&^#. And you get too feel good about yourself.

I know it might be confusing... can imaging might be a little to hard for you to comprehent

Eh, it was a pick-and-choose of several ideas put into one and small modifications, I agree not that terribly original. I mainly put it together because I was "cherry-picking" what parts I liked and did not like so I could present it all at once, and made it a pretty colour and a new thread for it so people could see it instead of having to trudge through this entire wearysome thread.

Secondly, might I point out that I do not have an ego boosted, as chadz pointed out in his post that (paraphrasing here) something similar was already under consideration. The "somehting similar" shows that the exact "idea" was not taken, and the "already under consideration" bit showed that it had nothing to do with me...

Where did I say I was getting an Ego boost?  :rolleyes: I already feel good about some aspects of myself regardless of what happens on the internet, and I did not do anythign about "An oppertunity to suck chadz is *&^#." as we are most assuredly not butt buddies (to put it in South Park terms). Have you missed perhaps all the times I have antagonized the devs during my two month spree of idiotic over-the-top trolling that occured a bit ago that netted me this shweet custom title?

Good sir, I do believe you have not the faintest clue what is going through my head, what with the assumption that I was under an Ego Boost and feeling good about myself for blah blah blah blah blah  :lol:

What I was feeling when I posted that was just amusement.

Please, pray tell, what else am I thinking or feeling? I would love to know what else you can invent for me  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:16:19 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2011, 11:23:22 pm »

Good sir, I do believe you have not the faintest clue what is going through my head, what with the assumption that I was under an Ego Boost and feeling good about myself for blah blah blah blah blah  :lol:

Wow man nice. you fell for it.

Did i not just exacly reflected on you... the kind off bullshit you give Mercs? And you basicly just said, how us Mercs think.

Think hard on this.
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2011, 11:30:06 pm »
+1

Did i not just exacly reflected on you... the kind off bullshit you give Mercs? And you basicly just said, how us Mercs think.

Think hard on this.

What bullshit specifically? Quote me, now, please.

All I remember saying is that the Mercs do not heavily regulate what their members say and do unlike most other clans, and that they have at least a few members that shoot their mouths off but it should not reflect on the clan itself. I merely recall saying that BRD should not take it too personally what some Mercs say, and if I remember correctly the "Bullshit" was entirely BRD VS Merc arguements... I am not BRD FYI

I never said that all mercs were massive egoists or anything else.

So, give me the exact quote that you are talking about.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:31:07 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2011, 11:31:39 pm »
Learn2Spell, please. It's hard to understand what you're saying Jambi..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »
I never said that all mercs were massive egoists or anything else.

Start thinking harder
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2011, 11:35:13 pm »
+1
You can understand him, not ? Well i can very good  :lol:

You cant expect from anyone to have a proper english, though its not worldwide mayor language ( YES there are some other languages as english !  :lol:)

Just dont get that low please...  8-)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2011, 11:35:38 pm »
+1
Start thinking harder
Or alternatively give me the exact quote and stop putting words in my mouth. You are thinking of someone else. This should not be difficult, you need only see the last few pages of the BRD thread, or the MERC thread, or the BRD VS Merc arguement thread to find anything I have said about the Mercs...

Find Me The Quote or you are full of shit. I want proof.

EDIT: Before someone attempts to read between the lines... let me be perfectly blunt.
I don't have any problems with the mercs, I jut think that Two of their members are complete and utter fools (Captain Obvious: Jambi is one of them).
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:40:21 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:30 pm »
No, I can understand him fine, but I just wanted to give him a hard time haha. But yeah, why's it seem like half of the trolly arguments since strategus came back seem to involve at least one Mercenary?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:42 pm »
Or alternatively give me the exact quote and stop putting words in my mouth. You are thinking of someone else.

Good sir, I do believe you have not the faintest clue what is going through my head

Too tell you the truth, about what im thinking off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0S3X38UXqM

:P

*edit* CAPSLOCK FTW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:48:49 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2011, 11:50:22 pm »
+1
somehow this goes offtopic  :rolleyes:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2011, 11:51:14 pm »
somehow this goes offtopic  :rolleyes:

Im sorry Alat(d)ard, ill stay on topic for now  :P
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2011, 11:51:30 pm »
+1
You got your ego boosted. An oppertunity to suck chadz is *&^#. And you get too feel good about yourself.

And to that I said the "Good sir, I do believe that you have not the faintest clue what is going through my head" as I was not having my ego boosted nor was I sucking up to chadz nor was I feeling good about myself due to the thread I started.

Too tell you the truth, about what im thinking off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0S3X38UXqM

:P

I like how instead of quoting me babbling about the mercs, you quote me refuting your claim that I was enjoying an ego boost... and then gave me a YouTube song...

So, you said, to clarify:

Think hard on this.

So I ask you For the third time to quote me on this alleged "Bullshit" that I gave the mercs.. Where have I specifically stated that I know how the Mercs think? All this time I have been talking about YOU specifically, not the mercs.

Third time is the charm, yes? Or are you going to continue spouting youtube links...

Offline Different

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2011, 11:56:35 pm »
I say we bring good suggestions from now on how to improve strategus and solve the NA and EU problem  :?:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2011, 11:59:27 pm »
+2
I say we bring good suggestions from now on how to improve strategus and solve the NA and EU problem  :?:

Only after Jambi points out this mythical quote of mine saying I know how all mercs think. Alternatively, he can post his reply in my suggestion topic, or I can quote and post the entire conversation in the Merc thread to continue.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2011, 12:00:25 am »

I think Tears_Of_Destiny his idea was pretty good check out

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11675.0.html

This thread continue's there i suppose

:lol:
Love will tear us apart.