Author Topic: Unban Request. (Mistake?)  (Read 2230 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Unban Request. (Mistake?)
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:09:59 pm »
Hello, I'm not sure why I've been banned (I know that sounds typical), but not much else I can really say.....last thing I was doing was playing siege. I got off, got back on, now every server I join it kicks me and says banned. I have a few characters (if it matters), SoA_AppleSauce, SoA_Squire_AppleSauce, and the one I played on last on siege was SPARTAN_BEEF_MISSILE. I'd really like for some sort of explanation considering I've done nothing wrong here.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: Unban Request. (Mistake?)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:13:57 pm »
OH. I understand now. Just read through the other threads. Apparently there was a DTV glitch? This makes sense now. I played DTV for maybe 20mins earlier, guy kept telling me to TK him....I din't know why, I guess it was an exploit? I refused to, he started attacking virgin and me, so I killed him. I didn't gain insane amounts of xp though, as far as I'm aware of...
Btw, I think I killed him twice max, after that I played normally....I didn't even know. He just kept saying "teamkill each other" and I was clueless as to why, thought he was trolling actually.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:43:11 am »
pretty sure your story aint true bro, when I fell into the teamkilling fury, there were 5+ SoA members on server, cant guarantee you were one of them but since many more joined in the mins I was there, I truly believe you guys called each other on TS to take advantage of the glitch.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 02:42:15 am »
^ No, SoAs were just playing together thats all. I won't say none of us knew of the "exploit".

But we didn't spam it on our TS. I wouldn't have allowed it =.=

(Our server's first strike was due to DTV accidental exploiting. I wouldn't have suffered from it again.)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:46:44 am »
No. When I played their was 3 people. 4 max. No other SoA, I give you my word. Check the logs (if you can?) admin. And only ONE player was trying to exploit (although we didn't know he was trying to). And we were playing on the NA server, there was NO other SoA's. And me and the 1 other guy I believe that was there we're actually playing but we died nearly every round to peasants. And the one guy who I now know was trying to exploit, left after we refused to tk (we killed him when he would attack virgin or us) but then we would actually play the game.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:49:12 am »
Tetris, if you were playing then you would have to know, was I there? (My character that I was currently playing on was SoA_Squire_AppleSauce. I wasn't was I. And I assume you guys we're on a EU dtv server then? Because the NA one was pretty much empty.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 10:52:38 am »
Also I don't know if it helps, but I remember when I first joined, there was two people. Both Templars I'm 90% sure. The moment I loaded I was kicked from server. For a moment I assumed they were admins. But I had a look at their ping quickly before I was kicked and noticed they had very high ping, so I was pretty sure they were EU. So I thought EU players being admin on an NA server? Unlikely, so I joined again, and when I got in I believe they left because the map changed and there was the like 3 people I talked about before.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:38 am »
Also I don't know if it helps, but I remember when I first joined, there was two people. Both Templars I'm 90% sure.

Erm, we dont start polls so how could we kick you? You lie and run in circles in your lies and then appeal to Tetris your clanmember as an witness: You both got banned: a whole bunch od SoA guys were exploiting hard and fast and you got caught for it. Deal with it. Im fucking pissed off that we managed to get dragged into this shit.

Cause of you stupid bastards teamkilling us, we killed you back, we all guilty now mate. Why did you guys do it? Was it worth it? We all know how sneaky and underhand your clan is, but each one of you individualy aswell?

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 11:29:52 am »
Erm, we dont start polls so how could we kick you? You lie and run in circles in your lies and then appeal to Tetris your clanmember as an witness: You both got banned: a whole bunch od SoA guys were exploiting hard and fast and you got caught for it. Deal with it. Im fucking pissed off that we managed to get dragged into this shit.

Cause of you stupid bastards teamkilling us, we killed you back, we all guilty now mate. Why did you guys do it? Was it worth it? We all know how sneaky and underhand your clan is, but each one of you individualy aswell?

DUDE. Omfg. I haven't lied ONCE. What server were you playing on? Because I was obviously NOT on the same server as you.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 11:33:36 am »
Well, I got you confused with Blackdynamit: check Fallen Marked' thread, screenshot there shows SoA Blackdynamit being the guy doing all the teamkilling: Thought you were him, if you didnt come join him yesterday then I very very sorry I said anything.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 11:53:08 am »
Well, I got you confused with Blackdynamit: check Fallen Marked' thread, screenshot there shows SoA Blackdynamit being the guy doing all the teamkilling: Thought you were him, if you didnt come join him yesterday then I very very sorry I said anything.

Yea that's not me, and no I didn't. But it's okay, simple misunderstanding. But would you happen to know the server they were on? Because the one I was on was pretty much empty, it was NA, so I'm assuming they were on EU?

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 11:55:40 am »
Yea that's not me, and no I didn't. But it's okay, simple misunderstanding. But would you happen to know the server they were on? Because the one I was on was pretty much empty, it was NA, so I'm assuming they were on EU?

No we were on a NA DTV server: I can only assume whoever shut it down 3 days ago now must have reopened it yesterday.... Im guessing this was not an unknown problem, and although I have asked admin's to follow THAT up, to see who MADE the Xp farm, and stop harrasing the farmers so much, being as we a problem but not the root of it.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 12:00:54 pm »
No we were on a NA DTV server: I can only assume whoever shut it down 3 days ago now must have reopened it yesterday.... Im guessing this was not an unknown problem, and although I have asked admin's to follow THAT up, to see who MADE the Xp farm, and stop harrasing the farmers so much, being as we a problem but not the root of it.

Alright well is there more then one NA server? Or did I join like before or after they all left or came? I really hope admin can just check like logs or something, that would clear my name right up. :l

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 12:31:44 pm »
Alright thanks to another thread where a screenshot someone took was posted, I now remember the name of 1 of the guys playing. Adanuil. Although I can't for the life of me remember if he was the one who kept telling us to tk or the one who was actually playing DTV correctly with me. :l

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:54 pm »
Alright thanks to another thread where a screenshot someone took was posted, I now remember the name of 1 of the guys playing. Adanuil. Although I can't for the life of me remember if he was the one who kept telling us to tk or the one who was actually playing DTV correctly with me. :l

I think he was the one polling, if not him the another with very similar name: Looking at the screenshot I believe this was taken AFTER nuffen reported the server problems, so he may have been a different guy, or the same guy trying to play normally once his farm was closed....