Author Topic: Unban Request. (Mistake?)  (Read 2227 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: Unban Request. (Mistake?)
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 12:38:00 pm »
I'm not quite sure. But the server was like dead when I played. It was Adanuil, me, and 1 other guy.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:56 pm »
yeah I reckon if it IS the same guy who was instigating when I was there: He must been on it for a LOOOOONG time :D
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 12:59:13 pm »
Yea I guess so. Cuz he just kept saying "just teamkill guys", and me and the other guy just thought he was trolling so we ignored....
This really sucks man. I'd really like to play c-rpg.....
I wonder when Espu will be on. I hope he goes through logs, that would fix almost everything it seems.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 03:11:11 pm »
Yea I guess so. Cuz he just kept saying "just teamkill guys", and me and the other guy just thought he was trolling so we ignored....
This really sucks man. I'd really like to play c-rpg.....
I wonder when Espu will be on. I hope he goes through logs, that would fix almost everything it seems.

Well, he claimed that he did already, and then accused me of "Heavy Exploiting" and lieing to him: Since my entire defence rests on those same logs, I dont think he can have read them. If he HAD done he would have seen that the vast majority of us broke the rules: we got caught up in massive teamkilling orgy. But since the first I knew of my huge XP gains was when Espu himself told me on IRC, I doubt they have any access to the logs at all.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 03:49:54 pm »
Well, he claimed that he did already, and then accused me of "Heavy Exploiting" and lieing to him: Since my entire defence rests on those same logs, I dont think he can have read them. If he HAD done he would have seen that the vast majority of us broke the rules: we got caught up in massive teamkilling orgy. But since the first I knew of my huge XP gains was when Espu himself told me on IRC, I doubt they have any access to the logs at all.

The shitty thing is I didn't gain a SINGLE level from this...I didn't gain from this so why am I being punished? I know it's an odd request, but do you know how exactly the exploit even occurs? Because all me and the other guy did (the one that was actually playing with me) was fight peasants. The exploiter would attack the virgin or us and I tked him twice so we could continue the round, eventually he just left. And we just got raped by peasants and raiders for a few minutes before leaving. We didn't have a giant TK fest like others....we simply tried to play...

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 07:00:07 pm »
Oh, just read another thread related to this and they explained that everyone must TK each other to exploit it? Well we never once all TKed each other. We TKed the one guy who was attacking the virgin twice, and then we would fight peasants until death, depending on whether or not the we made it to bandits. The logs would clear this up oh so easily I assume...

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 08:35:55 pm »
Re-checked the log. You made one teamkill but it appears that you left shortly afterwards and took no part in exploiting. I looked through the 5000 line log manually which can cause false positives. Sorry for the invalid ban, you are globally unbanned now.