Author Topic: NA Rules update  (Read 4622 times)

Offline roymorrison

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO CLAN AMBASSADOR
  • Game nicks: roymorrison
Re: NA Rules update
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 12:59:20 pm »
so 13 shield skill is cool then?

*turtles in corner*
THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 01:52:39 am »
Not really.  If you are one man vs. a clump of enemies, trying to defend a static position, you are going to get surrounded and butchered.  I could see the abuse on battle mode, but honestly, it's the person that is being a douche, not wholey the build.  You could just as easily evasively ride around on a fast horse the whole round.

I agree. But it should be noted that when you are the last person alive simply hiding behind an invincible shield without any attempt to retaliate or kill your opponent should be considered the same as delaying.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 02:45:22 am »
I agree. But it should be noted that when you are the last person alive simply hiding behind an invincible shield without any attempt to retaliate or kill your opponent should be considered the same as delaying.

Except that isn't about the build itself, anyone else could just go hide somewhere or just run away forever, the build is fine and fun to play with and actually a great support build if played properly.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 06:06:19 am »
Except that isn't about the build itself, anyone else could just go hide somewhere or just run away forever, the build is fine and fun to play with and actually a great support build if played properly.

I'm going to put this in big text, because apparently some people are missing an important part of my post.

I don't see a problem with that build so long as they attempt an attack as the last person.
I agree.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:07:42 am by Seawied »
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol: