Author Topic: DESTRUCTION OF THE EX CON HORDES  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: DESTRUCTION OF THE EX CON HORDES
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 01:15:17 am »
so is ylca still in xkhanx or not
Only cause those with enough rank are too lazy to kick him out. Or maybe they might be trying to convince him to log back on once to get his remaining gold. I guess they figure an inactive player can't hurt

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 01:21:57 am »
Then why was he playing CRPG today? BIRD clan has tabs on everything Ylca does and you can not trick us into thinking he has quit.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 01:23:28 am »
Then why was he playing CRPG today? BIRD clan has tabs on everything Ylca does and you can not trick us into thinking he has quit.

The irony here is if that's true, you actually have better tabs on him than us. I haven't seen him in nearly a week

Offline PointBlank9

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BW_Pointblank
  • IRC nick: PointBlank
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 02:19:56 am »
Tricking you into thinking hes quit? Whats the point in that? You can have him. Why else would we have no gear, and him not show up for the battle? He quit.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:21:04 am by xKhanxPointBlank »

Offline xKhanxBROMS

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Horde of Khan (xKhanx)
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 02:36:59 am »
Ya i shouldve kicked him yest.  He's been on but we havent really seen him since strategus started.  Guess he was just trying to cause drama.  im kickin him as soon as I log in. 

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 05:16:08 am »
YLCA reminds me of a lover that left before you woke up the next morning  :(

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 09:23:12 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 05:16:28 pm »
weird, you are bragging arround that we are hummility defeated
well, we had no money, no gear and ylca didn't show up at all
can you tell me how you feel, how you defeated a grp of people who had no gear, no weapons and no command
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:18:03 pm by bruttus »

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:26 pm »
can you tell me how you feel, how you defeated a grp of people who had no gear, no weapons and no command
Good?

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 04:20:31 am »
Just found this interesting thread. So, had no idea there was even a battle till days later. Decided i wasn't too into strat, nor clan life so i left both. Been moving the entire week, get my internet back to discover there's a whole exciting play that occurred. Bad news is that my compy died in the move, good news is i'm now borrowing my fiancee's significantly more modern setup.

Anywho, sorry for the loss Khan, had no idea battles would auto-accept people i figured my troops would all get calculate-murdered, my character get teleported off somewhere and that'd be it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 12:56:42 pm »
Just found this interesting thread. So, had no idea there was even a battle till days later. Decided i wasn't too into strat, nor clan life so i left both. Been moving the entire week, get my internet back to discover there's a whole exciting play that occurred. Bad news is that my compy died in the move, good news is i'm now borrowing my fiancee's significantly more modern setup.

Anywho, sorry for the loss Khan, had no idea battles would auto-accept people i figured my troops would all get calculate-murdered, my character get teleported off somewhere and that'd be it.

you are just a peasant ylca, when you was with us, you told us how bad lljk was, how unorgenised they where, etc...., we all believed it, we came up for you, fight for you, and a risk of war with lljk and bird against us, we had even to regroup in the north becouse of you
and now, from what i can make up to it, is lljk suddenly the best clan, in the best alliance for you
or you where a spy, becouse we had heart about clanhopping, or you don't know what you want, but this what you wrote, is b***s**t, we all had understand that you moved out to live somewhere else, but you didn't show up for day's, and when youre back online, you didn't react on oure chat, to come on oure ts, you just left the server, and a day later we saw you wearing the tags of lljk

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 01:08:54 pm »
you are just a peasant ylca, when you was with us, you told us how bad lljk was, how unorgenised they where, etc...., we all believed it, we came up for you, fight for you, and a risk of war with lljk and bird against us, we had even to regroup in the north becouse of you
and now, from what i can make up to it, is lljk suddenly the best clan, in the best alliance for you
or you where a spy, becouse we had heart about clanhopping, or you don't know what you want, but this what you wrote, is b***s**t, we all had understand that you moved out to live somewhere else, but you didn't show up for day's, and when youre back online, you didn't react on oure chat, to come on oure ts, you just left the server, and a day later we saw you wearing the tags of lljk

Like i said, i have no problem with xKhanx and if it makes you feel better i wasn't responding to LLJK for those days either, i didn't really want anything to do with any clan i just had so many people asking me to come back to LLJK that i decided to give it a shot. I had no need to spy LLJK currently has no aggression towards xKhanx and i'm hoping it stays that way. The only reason they were giving you guff was because i was there during the time of the Ylcan Heresy.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 01:53:07 pm »
well, ou can write what you want, but maybe others will believe you, but not me
if you had no problems, you just joined oure ts, telling what was happend, and we all had understand, but a day or 2 after the batle, seeing you without oure clantag, and when we where asking you to join oure ts, you just left the server
i can't follow it

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 01:56:49 pm »
well, ou can write what you want, but maybe others will believe you, but not me
if you had no problems, you just joined oure ts, telling what was happend, and we all had understand, but a day or 2 after the batle, seeing you without oure clantag, and when we where asking you to join oure ts, you just left the server
i can't follow it

I just explained exactly what was up, can't explain any better. Whatever the case it doesn't matter isn't the popular convention that i'm entirely terrible? You're better off without me, honestly.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
I just explained exactly what was up, can't explain any better. Whatever the case it doesn't matter isn't the popular convention that i'm entirely terrible? You're better off without me, honestly.

me not allone

but still, its a loat of crap what ure talking about
its verry simple, you log in oure ts, says what the problem was, what we totally understands

but what no1 understands, is ragging how bad lljk was, and on the day that you returnt, from you moving, you went straight to lljk back
you understand what i don't understand, or should i draw a picture

ps, i don't have annything against lljk, only against you ylca
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:51:07 pm by bruttus »