Author Topic: cheating  (Read 3040 times)

Offline sharker807

• Dumbass of the Year 2013
  • Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: sir_custard_chucker
cheating
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:44:57 pm »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: cheating
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:04:50 pm »
+7
Just as they told you in-game: its the 22nd autoblocker/wallhacker, beta version 0.66, you can buy/download it for 0.99E from the 22nd website.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »
lol

It might seem that way, but some people just find a zone.

I fought 4 shielders off yesterday as a polearm user, I died, but I dealt tremendous amounts of damage, so my boys came in and swept up after I was long gone.

But fighting 4 shielders (3 competent and one random) isn't very easy. But I was in my zone, and did alright. Blockan like a baus.

So it may seem suspect  sometimes, but most of the time, it's just a capable fighter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »
lol

It might seem that way, but some people just find a zone.

I fought 4 shielders off yesterday as a polearm user, I died, but I dealt tremendous amounts of damage, so my boys came in and swept up after I was long gone.

But fighting 4 shielders (3 competent and one random) isn't very easy. But I was in my zone, and did alright. Blockan like a baus.

So it may seem suspect  sometimes, but most of the time, it's just a capable fighter.

This. With my old STR build sometimes i can get into a roll and one shot 6 people in 6 seconds. Trust me, no one hacks unless they NEVER get hit at all, and even then i'd rather think that they're just really good rather than that they hack (except for Carebear, i think he hacks).

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 03:35:33 pm »
This. With my old STR build sometimes i can get into a roll and one shot 6 people in 6 seconds. Trust me, no one hacks unless they NEVER get hit at all, and even then i'd rather think that they're just really good rather than that they hack (except for Carebear, i think he hacks).
Not really, that is like saying no shielder will get hit ever if you try it face to face... its not just the direction but the correct moment, and i believe there is hack that just works like the Single player autoblock... but its just a guess anyway...
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 03:40:20 pm »
Not really, that is like saying no shielder will get hit ever if you try it face to face... its not just the direction but the correct moment, and i believe there is hack that just works like the Single player autoblock... but its just a guess anyway...

they won't, unless they get greedy and try to attack. I know all about this since i abuse holds like theres no tomarrow. Everyone falls for my holds at least once or twice in a round, except for carebear.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 03:45:42 pm »
they won't, unless they get greedy and try to attack. I know all about this since i abuse holds like theres no tomarrow. Everyone falls for my holds at least once or twice in a round, except for carebear.
You dont get the point. The good shielders arent those that are just blocking the whole time. But those that do brief clicks everytime they need to block (this is 1vs1 sure). Its just like blocking with a 2h, but you dont have to care in which direction you have to block. But the rest of the combat is more or less like as you were using a 2h. We are talking about blocking cheats, and im telling you there is a cheat that takes cares of the directions, like in SP, and leave you just the correct timing. So the cheater also can be hit, even if he cheats, just like he was playing with the "standar" autoblock. So your "cheaters dont get hit" statment is not valid. Understand it now?.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:47:13 pm by Trikipum »
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 04:17:59 pm »
You dont get the point. The good shielders arent those that are just blocking the whole time. But those that do brief clicks everytime they need to block (this is 1vs1 sure). Its just like blocking with a 2h, but you dont have to care in which direction you have to block. But the rest of the combat is more or less like as you were using a 2h. We are talking about blocking cheats, and im telling you there is a cheat that takes cares of the directions, like in SP, and leave you just the correct timing. So the cheater also can be hit, even if he cheats, just like he was playing with the "standar" autoblock. So your "cheaters dont get hit" statment is not valid. Understand it now?.

i thought we were talking about "like blocking from behing and killing people with out even making contact with them". "autoblock" hacks do exist obviously, but there are few people that i would suspect of using it (except carebear). The autoblock sp hack, from what i hear, can be feinted easily. So really the only way you can get beat by an unskilled hacker is to just spam and block without doing anything to break the rhythm of combat.

The bigger problem are hackers who have a lot of skill. At that point, i have no idea if they're really that good, they're cheating, or a combination of the two.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 04:42:12 pm »
+2
There has been some silly guys trying out autoblock, and they got permabanned. I believe the dev team has good way to detect such malicious behavior. Keep calm and enjoy the game, we should be safe.

And, some ppl just get better over time, when i started i could not block shit, now i am ocasionally able to block 2-3 randoms at same time if i play few hours in a row and i am warmed up :)

Sorry for mispelling some words, not freaking sure how many letters should be where.

Offline Ming

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
  • Let her distract you!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
  • Game nicks: Shogunate_BD_Ming
  • IRC nick: Ming
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 05:06:34 pm »
You can hack by abusing a bug on website. In order to do that you have to retire before level 31 for 3 times in a row then you automatically receive a bonus and become eligible for hacking.

Trust me it works every time.

ALSO the other way is to press Alt+f4 when you get x5.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:40:50 pm by Ming »

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 05:38:27 pm »
It's just folks in the zone.  You know what I mean

I know what you mean.  I'm a fairly mediocre player when I'm not in a good mood, but when I am I can sometimes cause a small ruckus.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 05:50:26 pm »
+3
It's always easier to say the other one is a cheater then facing the fact that your a noob

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 07:59:29 pm »
Im constantly dying... all others are cheaters. Thats a fact!  :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:14 pm »
when i strike some one i have to hit them bang on :mad:

this deserve a signature quote.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:16 pm »
Dexxtaa hit it dead on.
There are no cheats that work for this game. There was an autoblocker and everybody who used it got banned, and it was easily tracked by the devs.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.