Author Topic: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 82368 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #690 on: August 16, 2012, 02:57:14 am »
Ive been playing a bunch lately, I'm Womprat

I deleted smoketh a long time ago and tried to remake him but someone stole mah name

Also I will be the best admin that ever lived, I will bring a new reign of terror and chaos the likes which have never been seen before.

And what about Smokethethethethethethethethethethethethethethehthethehthethehthethehthethehtehthehthethehtehthethethehthethethehthethehtehthethehthethehthete?

Offline Smoketh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 16, 2012, 04:20:20 am »
Smokethethethhethethehthethweuthpaisuerh9[OQAIWEK is dead. Womprat is his brother, and the current Smoketh who I have never seen but who stole my name has run off to some tropical island with my fish.

Also make me admin for the Glory of Allah.

Offline Quinnie

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kolee, Koree, Quinnie, and many others
« Reply #692 on: August 28, 2012, 04:51:38 am »
I demand to know when my inauguration to adminship is!
most famous "real" girl in crpg

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #693 on: August 28, 2012, 07:06:50 am »
+5
Hey I would like to apply for NA adminship. My qualifications:

-retarded accent
-I am not fair, ever. I will ban randomly people I might dislike in the future.
-I have never held a position of authority before, for a good reason if I may add.
-I only used the IRC before to speak with people in fancy 16th century ye olde English.

BUT

-I have a love for this game and would like to see it a bit better :3
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

edit: oh yeah,  forgot: my main residence is NA siege. As far as I know, you kind of need admins there.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:13:06 am by Arathian »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #694 on: August 30, 2012, 01:42:08 am »
+1
Hey there!
I'm putting in an application for admin responsibilities on the NA servers and believe I'd be an excellent candidate for the following reasons-

I've been around the cRPG community for close to two years now and know how things work, and what is acceptable and unacceptable.
I'm a super relaxed person and get along with everyone, even when people aren't too fond of me. I'm a genuinely friendly person.
I don't think aggravation or aggressiveness is an appropriate way to handle a problem, but instead to handle issues through kind but firm and assertive talk.
I think it's about cooperation if possible, but if not, to take the best course of action, though it may not be the most favored.
End of the day, we're here to have fun and play a great game. I want to help build this great community we have here in cRPG, minus the asshats.

Plus, I'm a manager IRL. Hooray!

Favorite band is Wilco.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #695 on: August 30, 2012, 03:48:56 am »
+4
I'm assuming that this thread has been abandoned by Shik, but in the unlikely event it isn't I'm still interested in applying for adminship.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/na-servers-game-admin-applications-open/msg444125/#msg444125 for my earlier post in this thread 4 months back.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #696 on: August 30, 2012, 04:15:17 am »
I'm assuming that this thread has been abandoned by Shik, but in the unlikely event it isn't I'm still interested in applying for adminship.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/na-servers-game-admin-applications-open/msg444125/#msg444125 for my earlier post in this thread 4 months back.

And you still have my full support mr. Shine. You would probably make a better mod than most, including myself.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #697 on: September 01, 2012, 04:48:45 am »
Jeade is a stand up soldier and Is my best rep for an admin from HoC. He is cool, calm and gives fair justice. He has my vote!

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #698 on: September 01, 2012, 08:29:43 am »
Hey there!
I'm putting in an application for admin responsibilities on the NA servers and believe I'd be an excellent candidate for the following reasons-

I've been around the cRPG community for close to two years now and know how things work, and what is acceptable and unacceptable.
I'm a super relaxed person and get along with everyone, even when people aren't too fond of me. I'm a genuinely friendly person.
I don't think aggravation or aggressiveness is an appropriate way to handle a problem, but instead to handle issues through kind but firm and assertive talk.
I think it's about cooperation if possible, but if not, to take the best course of action, though it may not be the most favored.
End of the day, we're here to have fun and play a great game. I want to help build this great community we have here in cRPG, minus the asshats.

Plus, I'm a manager IRL. Hooray!

Favorite band is Wilco.

-1 for Wilco. Dirty hipsters.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:24 am »
Wilco is one of my favorite bands, and basically represents everything that is good about American music, with an amazing series of albums.  How can you hate them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEFN_14aElU

A man who likes Wilco is a man with common sense, and if that dude is a manager at a retail store then he has to deal with the only people worse then cRPG players on a daily basis:  entitled angry customers.  +1 to him.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #700 on: September 02, 2012, 01:47:11 am »
Wilco is one of my favorite bands, and basically represents everything that is good about American music, with an amazing series of albums.  How can you hate them?

A man who likes Wilco is a man with common sense, and if that dude is a manager at a retail store then he has to deal with the only people worse then cRPG players on a daily basis:  entitled angry customers.  +1 to him.

http://getoffmylawnkid.blogspot.com/2011/03/bands-that-suck-balls-wilco.html

this link sums up my thoughts pretty closely.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #701 on: September 02, 2012, 04:20:26 am »

Haha. I'm glad ONE good man here is a Wilco fan! Saw them at Red Rocks (by far the most beautiful venue I've been) just a few months ago and it reignited my love for every fucking Wilco album out there. Summerteeth especially.

And I'm a field manager for GCI, a non-profit currently working on behalf of the ACLU. So I street canvass for equal rights in the midwest, rain or shine. Trust me, the assholes you meet... Before that though, yes, retail.
Fuck. Retail.

Edit: And dude, you're fucking kidding me. I JUST put on Via Chicago as I was starting a response to this thread. Have you heard Via Chicago off the Kicking Television live album? Ohhhhh hohoho so good.
Yeah, try this: http://youtu.be/re70g74ORpE
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:35:28 am by Jeade »

Offline agile

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Agile_Astralis
« Reply #702 on: September 02, 2012, 04:30:20 am »
+3
I recommend shine for admin. Very mature and has knowledge about the rules in crpg.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #703 on: September 04, 2012, 08:16:25 am »
Jeade might be a pest when on the other team of rageball but he would make a great admin. He remains calm and collected and is a pretty nice guy. (Except in rageball) P.S. Apparently I am incapable of doing a +1 on Jeade's post; either that or I am mentally deficent but he has my vote.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:33:09 am by LordLargos »
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #704 on: September 21, 2012, 05:10:30 am »
+7
Hallo I notice NA_2 needs admins, Id really like to try it out maybe just for a trial period. I spend most of my time reloading my crossbow... Plenty of time to deal with problems, most of the time Siege is pretty filled with people team wounding, and just utter trolling. Same goes for Defend the virgin, I tend to play that a lot as well, I have yet to see an admin on DTV actually playing. I have prior experience from a mod called Persistent world... which really means nothing since a good majority of the admins were corrupt and bias. good example right? Other than that, Id like to see if I could help siege become... more about playing the game mode for what it is, same goes for DTV. I really don't spend much time on battle but I could if requested to go there.