Author Topic: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 82462 times)

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
Re: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #675 on: August 10, 2012, 12:46:33 am »
God damn NA admins are the worst.

Herr durr Ima kick you because you opened the gate with 1 health left to attack the guys attacking it. Herr durr Ima good admin

Offline Riley

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Riley
  • IRC nick: Riley
« Reply #676 on: August 10, 2012, 05:48:11 am »
+4
Well Hia der..
     I am FFC_Rirey_MB and I am enlisting into the Admins. I would like to become a person of force and earn peoples respect not only by How I play, but aswell as how I admin. I play quite a bit since it is Summer time (close to 5 hours a day). I know, I have no life, and nothing irritates me more then people tking/twing and theres no admin on. I love this game, and I would like to be someone who can control how WE play since I have played this game(cRPG) since EU servers were up, I kind of know how things go. Hope I can help

-Riley

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #677 on: August 10, 2012, 06:02:37 am »
I hadn't seen Rirey do any dumb shit I would not be opposed

Offline Riley

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Riley
  • IRC nick: Riley
« Reply #678 on: August 10, 2012, 06:03:42 am »
:) thankyou tugboat :)

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
« Reply #679 on: August 10, 2012, 06:48:31 am »
I am IG_UncountedSauce, I can say that I would be a great admin be ause of my past experience admining on native and PW (Although it's a different setting, it's experience nontheless). I am unbiased and will take action on those who deserve such as well as forgiving others who desrve it as well.
Also, I play siege often, I'm hoping to admin there if it's possible.

I play from 6 am ( I wake up at 5 ) untill noon, usually go out untill about 5, head home finish my duties and usually start playing from 7 untill midnight.
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2012, 08:56:10 am »
If this is still going, I'll apply.

I've been an admin in many byond game communities before and performed pretty well given they still beg for me to return to this day. I usually am thought of as firm yet consistent, if that makes sense. By that I mean, if you F up, i'll remind you that you messed up and do something about it. But I wont hate you or pursue you. You deserve the punishment, you get the punishment, we go on our ways. Only reason I ever applied there was because it sucked not having an admin on and people would be cheating in some way or being douchecows and getting away with it. That is as far as my admin experience goes. Other than that, I'm 19 yr old whipped college student so I will have a class schedule 10 days from now. My work schedule depends on my whim. My timezone is -5 USEST. However, non-school days I usually hit 3-4am playing simply because sleeping in in the morning is (such a bad habit) so damn awesome.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:57:26 am by Zanze »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2012, 06:23:25 pm »
+7
I would so love to be an NA admin. Then I could come over to NA with my sexy 120 ping, and show these NA fools how EU dictators admins needlessly ban people who annoy them rationalize the behavior of players...
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #682 on: August 10, 2012, 06:37:17 pm »
Juding by the fact Shik has not added any new admins in a while, nor made any posts in this thread, common sense would seem to indicate it is a dead thread.

Should he decide to add more admins, im sure he will make a post.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Lifetime ruler of the Fallopian Kingdom
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (MM) MenstrualMonsoon
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
« Reply #683 on: August 10, 2012, 11:44:50 pm »
+3
I would like to apply for admin as well, A little background information I have been playing the game for about 2 years pretty consistently so I know the in and outs of the rules and can reliably answer any questions about items and other things.  The reason for this application is the extreme lack of admins on the hours I'm on.  I usually play pretty late at night and deep into the morning, and sometimes even during the day and i'm noticing a lack of admins.  I'm a well mannered guy, and I can handle the responsibility.

An example of a situation that i agree with is always giving a clear verbal warning before taking action against any player, because honestly not everyone knows the rules and simply taking action before letting somebody know what's going on is just not fair.  (Now repeat offenders can be punished accordingly)

A situation I disagree with is a ban after team wounding. If they continue to team wound/Grief/Etc after being kicked the admin should use his/her best judgement from there, but losing your multi for team wounding and not playing a round should be enough after a warning in my opinion.

Whether or not you choose me for admin, I'd like to put my two cents in and say we need a late night/early morning admin. Just one or two could go a long way.

Tigersblood teamkills me everytime I get on c-rpg. Please do not give him admin.  Luckily he's the worst player I've ever seen on c-rpg and he can't beat me in a duel worth a dick.  So he rarely teamkills me anymore because I'm really good.  I believe admins should have some amount of skill so it helps them know if tk's are intentional or not.  Learning the game mechanics helps you become a better player and so I'm not just saying this because I'm the best.  I am the best.  Bad players like tigersblood who have never once beat me in a duel should not be allowed to be admins.  On top of being bad Tigersblood's volatile behavior and the more than occasional racist remarks that flow out of his mouth in teamspeak make him not only inconsiderate but down right frightening.  I would be appalled if you accept his application and actually pretty dissaponted.  Just some food for thought he's also a convicted rapist.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:54:11 pm by spl00gedon »
How do you work this thing??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TehSoviet

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Blondekhan_BRD
« Reply #684 on: August 11, 2012, 06:13:44 am »
+3
I am Blondekhan, the extraordinaire.

Courageous, courteous, handsome, hilarious, and in possession of every other desirable quality a real man of aristocracy could ever yearn for.

I also kick ass. All the time. Played consistently since Christmas 2010, and was present for the crude, malformed monstrosity that was old old old cRPG back when it was in its first months, only to leave because my stats looked like a bingo sheet, and I didn't know what I was doing.

Blondekhan 2012! Blondekhan for president!

I live in Vancouver, B.C ( Slaving away beneath Pacific Standard Time )
I have am of average endowment
My favourite dinner dish is cinnamon toast crunch cereal
I speak Russian and a teeny weeny French, allowing myself to effectively find immigrant conspirators on the NA servers. ( Miley! )
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:45:39 am by TehSoviet »

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #685 on: August 15, 2012, 08:29:54 pm »
Hello most of you do not know me, that is okay because I am a low key player.  Ask many new players however I am often the first and only friendly person they meet.  I barely troll, I am quick to admit my missteps,  eager to be counted as a reliable and fair person.  I would really just like the ability to kick players that I see leeching/griefing especially in siege.

I have never been an admin on a server before.  I have never wanted to be.  But I enjoy this game so much that I want to be able to help other's enjoy it as much as I do.   I have never been banned,  I received a watched status recently for "spamming" the ban section.  I agree it was not pertinent to the discussion at hand, I should have taken it to the admin section.  I have put up threads on clan mates as well as randoms, The Rules are the rules.  Everyone is held to the same standard no matter whether it is me or someone I've never seen before. 

Do I think I would make a good admin?  I hope so.

I would treat each person with respect and courtesy as long as they treated me the same.

This is a game we all play for fun, I want everyone to enjoy the game as much as I do, if that means getting rid of people that refuse to abide the rules then so be it.

I will not show favoritism in anyway as best as I can.  I am only human.

So in conclusion I throw my hat in the arena, if you decide to support me I thank you, if not that is your decision, while not best pleased , It is your decision.  I would however ask that you tell me why you think I would be a bad admin.  So that I can improve and possibly try again later.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoketh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 15, 2012, 08:45:34 pm »
The current NA admins are unamerican terrorists, make me an admin and ill bring back freedom and bravery.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 15, 2012, 11:00:37 pm »
The current NA admins are unamerican terrorists, make me an admin and ill bring back freedom and bravery.

Where have you been?

Offline Smoketh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 15, 2012, 11:20:35 pm »
Ive been playing a bunch lately, I'm Womprat

I deleted smoketh a long time ago and tried to remake him but someone stole mah name

Also I will be the best admin that ever lived, I will bring a new reign of terror and chaos the likes which have never been seen before.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:04:36 am by Smoketh »

Offline duurrr

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kekeeke
« Reply #689 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:40 am »
+1
I'll insta ban every rangemy old friend everytime i log on. gief admin

fucking bads should go play cod anyway, oh wait people can actually shoot you on cod :s