Author Topic: An American walks into an English pub and orders a Budweiser...(mean jokes)  (Read 5036 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: An American walks into an English pub and orders a Budweiser...(mean jokes)
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2015, 05:33:49 am »
+2
A blind man is hitchhiking, and a kind driver lets him get in for a ride. They make small talk, and head down the road. After a while the drivers yells "oh shit!" and the blind man hears

*thump* *thump*

"What was that?" asks the blind man. The driver says "Hit a raccoon. He was a big one."

They drive along for a few more hours and the driver says "oh fuck!"

*thump* *thump*

"Another raccoon?" asks the blindman. "Naw, it was a stray dog!" says the driver. "Dang thing was half starved to death."

They drive along some more, and then the blind man hears

*thump* *thump* *thump* *thump*

"What was it that time? Caught you off guard, eh?" Asks the blind man. "Fuck no," says the driver. "Saw a friend crossing the road. Had to back up since I saw him getting up in my rear view mirror!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2015, 05:40:22 am »
+1
Three New Yorkers get on a plane at JFK Airport, and the flight begins to leave the city. There is heavy cloud cover, and it is difficult to see the ground from their windows. One of them says "We're flying over Manhattan." The other two ask "How can you tell?" The first guy smugly says "I think I can see the sI love youcraper where I work. My executive suite is on one of the top floors."

The second passenger disagrees. "We're flying over Staten Island. I think I can see the Statue of Liberty."

The third passenger throws his hands up. "Naw, ya both wrong. We over the Bronx." He crosses his arms and smiles. "Well, how can you tell?" ask the other two passengers. "Cuz my wallet and my phone been stole!"

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2015, 05:53:00 am »
+1
Two dirty old Jewish men are standing outside the deli, chatting. The discussion turns to prostitutes and whorehouses. The first Jew says "I've been to a brothel that can't be beat! You go in, ask for this girl named Freida. Tell her you want "the special." She put scoops of ice cream, chocolate syrup, chopped nuts, whipped cream and cherry on my dick and ate the whole thing! It felt amazing!" The second Jew is interested, and gets directions to the brothel. They head home.

The next week, the first Jew is standing outside the deli. The second jew walks up to him, looking really angry. "What's wrong?" he asks. "I went and saw Freida." the second Jew says. "...and?" The second Jew scowls and says "I went into her room, lie down, and she puts a bagel on my dick. Starts smearing cream cheese on there. Tops it off with smoked salmon and some fresh dill..." The first Jew is confused. "What's the matter? Wasn't it great?" The second Jew yells "No! It looked so good that I couldn't help it, I ate it myself!"

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2015, 04:39:02 am »
+2
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
god damn why did u ban clockwork

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This is the new French flag:

Because the white in France is replaced by black.