Author Topic: A Call to Arms!  (Read 7234 times)

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A Call to Arms!
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2016, 12:50:57 pm »
+1
I want to play this looped and very loud in some public place, like a shopping center. Lock all the doors and make it so that the speakers can't be destroyed.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:03:50 pm by Gurgumul »

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2016, 03:17:06 pm »
I want to play this looped and very loud in some public place, like a shopping center. Lock all the doors and make it so that the speakers can't be destroyed.

peed my pants haha
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2016, 04:57:11 pm »
Last summer I had one of these buggers prevent me from getting back into my house after I went out for a smoke.

Luckily I think cicadas, and I'm assuming these cicada killers, only come around every two years.
And how!

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 12:52:51 pm »
Insects make good food. Get with the times, guys.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: The Stink Bug Menace
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 05:37:00 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Ah yes, someone else knows my pain! These little shits seem to survive in my house year-round. Even in the dead of winter they'll often be found near the windows in my house, trying to get outside where they will freeze to death almost instantly... if only there was an easy way to let them out without removing the entire screen and storm window. But no, I'm forced to just grab a bunch of tissues and squish em, hoping that none of their stench seeps through the tissue leaving their taint on my hand for the rest of the day. Not to mention that the seem to be insanely interested with flying onto the nearest person as soon as they lose interest in staring out their window. I've walked by my sink before and suddenly hear their buzzing, look to my right and see it right before it lands on my neck, for no apparent reason (much manliness ensued).

(click to show/hide)

Unfortunately for you, these suckers come back every year, at least here in CT (and I'd assume the rest of the region). However I've noticed that they never seem to pop up in the same neighborhood regularly. My friend who lives in the next town over had his lawn infested with these guys one year, and while there were indeed cicadas in my neighborhood, there wasn't a single cicada killer to be found. Then the next year that friend was bee-free while my next door neighbor had a bunch in his yard. They'll always be around, but their schedule is indeed kinda random, or just very hard to follow. Luckily these wasps aren't too aggressive towards humans, although they are still intimidating af since they sound like an apache helicopter chasing you down.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 09:57:37 pm »
I'm in CT as well, luckily the only really dangerous thing we have to worry about, as far as I know, are brown recluses and thankfully I've never seen one of those buggers. The "chinese stinkbugs" as well I've never actually smelled but they are indeed annoying in the winter but they always seem to leave here once it warms up in the spring.
And how!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2016, 10:40:37 pm »
I'm in CT as well, luckily the only really dangerous thing we have to worry about, as far as I know, are brown recluses and thankfully I've never seen one of those buggers. The "chinese stinkbugs" as well I've never actually smelled but they are indeed annoying in the winter but they always seem to leave here once it warms up in the spring.

We've got black widows as well, can't forget those! Although unlike the brown recluse you can actually spot them really easily, and even then I've only ever crossed paths with one once. Luckily the few things that can kill you aren't too common. I hear bears are mountain lions are making a comeback in some areas though, better watch your back...  :lol:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2016, 01:14:36 am »
We've got black widows as well, can't forget those! Although unlike the brown recluse you can actually spot them really easily, and even then I've only ever crossed paths with one once. Luckily the few things that can kill you aren't too common. I hear bears are mountain lions are making a comeback in some areas though, better watch your back...  :lol:
I've run across a few marble sized black widows here in socal, its a good thing they are not aggressive they only usually bite if they feel threatened like if its in your shoe or something.

Be careful golfing in Florida.  :shock:

this video might be fake though.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2016, 01:36:46 am »

Cougars and bears are easily spooked though and I don't spend as much time in the woods anymore. The only time I saw a black widow was down in North Carolina in a port-o-potty, right where your leg would be if you sat down, I just closed the stall and went to another one. Bed bugs are supposed to be making a comeback since we stopped using DDT though and I had had some at one point last year but they seem to be gone now.
And how!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2016, 02:49:41 am »
Cougars and bears are easily spooked though and I don't spend as much time in the woods anymore. The only time I saw a black widow was down in North Carolina in a port-o-potty, right where your leg would be if you sat down, I just closed the stall and went to another one. Bed bugs are supposed to be making a comeback since we stopped using DDT though and I had had some at one point last year but they seem to be gone now.

Yeah I would welcome bears and such back into the area, a shame all the cool critters that were once around here got killed off ages ago. But bed bugs... time to run for the hills.