Author Topic: Big issue  (Read 7496 times)

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
Re: Big issue
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2015, 01:58:44 am »
+3
Btw, PANDEMONA WOULD BE BEST ADMIN (He knows why :P )!

I think he has a point, thanks Kreus !  :)

And i don't know Yasutay, if i was accepted for admin position 3 years ago when i first applied i'd gladly accept it.

This might not sound like big issue for most of the community, but to make sure they fully understand/follow the rules, make proper ban/unban requests and most important thing ''to help them explain their problems'' in some matters this mod needs at least one Turkish admin which is very active and eager to do all these stuff. Do we have someone who meet all these requirements, yes. Do we have someone who would be willing to do all these stuff, i don't really know.

Edit : Thanks Panos :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:05:05 am by Pandemona »
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2015, 01:56:25 am »
+1
I think it's important that every country has at least one cRPG admin on their side for a case of big war, for there to be balance.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2015, 02:08:33 am »
+1
I think it's important that every country has at least one cRPG admin on their side for a case of big war, for there to be balance.

Macropus, one of the things I miss most about browsing the forums literally every day was your forum posts. For some reason, they always make me happy.

And thanks for answering all my silly questions about your opinions on political events whenever I saw you in-game. You the real MVP.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2015, 09:44:06 am »
Sandersson wanna f*ck Macropus this is strange  :!:

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2015, 10:37:00 am »
+2
It doesnt matter you supporting me or someone else just watch your words in important topics

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2015, 11:31:24 am »
Another topic that really makes me laugh, of course not because that someone from Turkey would like to become an admin.
Admins in this mode, are very funny, their interpretation of rules and behaviors is simply ridiculous, it is not a great mystery that admins is one big pack of colleagues, some are more favored some less, there are clans that have many admins just because they are from  a privileged clan ( is not a big secret ).
I play in this '' mode ''  like 5 years, most of the players know me , I saw a lot of injustice from admins  , many abuse from admins, many offensive words from admins, of course not all of them  are bad, but is only few of them that  do a good and normal job. I hope that we will not have to see all of this shity admins   in ''melee battlegrounds'' because if so, the game is doomed to failure from the very start.  BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN PERMA PERMA PERMA BAN BAN BAN gl.

As long as admins don't touch our people and our people don't want to be admins, everything is fine. Not our circus, not our monkeys.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2015, 01:21:58 pm »
+1
And praise the sun for that! \[T]/

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2015, 04:23:43 pm »
pfff ... the sun have nothing to do with it, we just care about our good reputation  :mrgreen:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2015, 08:38:34 pm »
Macropus, one of the things I miss most about browsing the forums literally every day was your forum posts. For some reason, they always make me happy.

And thanks for answering all my silly questions about your opinions on political events whenever I saw you in-game. You the real MVP.
I've been training really hard to learn to post silly things.  :)

Thanks man, it's absolutely mutual.
That masterpiece still makes me giggle.  :D
A fair point, but if some motherfucker is going to s-key me, I'll turn my bitch-ass around and zip zop zoobity bop my way out of there.