Author Topic: Big issue  (Read 7502 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Big issue
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2015, 01:09:06 am »
+8
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2015, 01:16:12 am »
+5

And guray thanks for support
I am just supporting the idea of having a Turkish admin. Not having "you" as an admin.

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2015, 10:34:28 am »
+1
Leshma dissapproves! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2015, 12:22:08 pm »
+1
Another topic that really makes me laugh, of course not because that someone from Turkey would like to become an admin.
Admins in this mode, are very funny, their interpretation of rules and behaviors is simply ridiculous, it is not a great mystery that admins is one big pack of colleagues, some are more favored some less, there are clans that have many admins just because they are from  a privileged clan ( is not a big secret ).
I play in this '' mode ''  like 5 years, most of the players know me , I saw a lot of injustice from admins  , many abuse from admins, many offensive words from admins, of course not all of them  are bad, but is only few of them that  do a good and normal job. I hope that we will not have to see all of this shity admins   in ''melee battlegrounds'' because if so, the game is doomed to failure from the very start.  BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN PERMA PERMA PERMA BAN BAN BAN gl.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2015, 12:56:45 pm »
+1
Another topic that really makes me laugh, of course not because that someone from Turkey would like to become an admin.
Admins in this mode, are very funny, their interpretation of rules and behaviors is simply ridiculous, it is not a great mystery that admins is one big pack of colleagues, some are more favored some less, there are clans that have many admins just because they are from  a privileged clan ( is not a big secret ).
I play in this '' mode ''  like 5 years, most of the players know me , I saw a lot of injustice from admins  , many abuse from admins, many offensive words from admins, of course not all of them  are bad, but is only few of them that  do a good and normal job. I hope that we will not have to see all of this shity admins   in ''melee battlegrounds'' because if so, the game is doomed to failure from the very start.  BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN PERMA PERMA PERMA BAN BAN BAN gl.

Perma banned.

:twisted:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2015, 02:50:16 pm »
+1
Learn to speak the international language a.ka English.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2015, 03:47:34 pm »
+1
It doesnt matter you supporting me or someone else just watch your words in important topics

Watch my words? I hope you are kidding right now....if not it it would be evident that your self-perception is kind of.....

I support the idea of an Turkish admin, but you do not seem to be appropiate at all
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:21:10 pm by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2015, 04:00:49 pm »
+2

Hetman, you're sober, go smoke some pot or drink some vodka so i can take you seriously.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2015, 04:10:14 pm »
+2
Oh don't cry, didn't even read what I quoted and I'm sure your whole post was equally stupid.

Yes, I know that. But you're wrong. If I have a time to post this crap then obbiously I also have a time to check votes, but that's not the point. I'm just cool enough not to whine about downvotes. Unlike you.

Oh, you're just an idiot failing to comprehend the point claiming himself a smartass. The whole point of that thread that you quoted is that a bunch of kids were wasting their time giving minuses to all of my posts because our factions were enemies on Strategus. Because in Strategus universe shit is real enough to do things like that.

Offline Macbeth3

• Earl
  • Renown: 379
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Meow? :3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macbeth_Plisskin_TheCat Mordecai_Heller_TheCat
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2015, 04:57:41 pm »
+3
Oh, you're just an idiot failing to comprehend the point claiming himself a smartass. The whole point of that thread that you quoted is that a bunch of kids were wasting their time giving minuses to all of my posts because our factions were enemies on Strategus. Because in Strategus universe shit is real enough to do things like that.

One of the reasons I quit strat. People take it too serious, even outside of strat.
*Meow* I'm a Cat.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2015, 05:01:18 pm »
+1
One of the reasons I quit strat. People take it too serious, even outside of strat.

Thats what makes it fun though, people getting really into it. I hate stratbattles too much to play it though, but for the short period i did, i really enjoyed all the drama.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2015, 05:11:22 pm »
Thats what makes it fun though, people getting really into it. I hate stratbattles too much to play it though, but for the short period i did, i really enjoyed all the drama.

It starts to suck a lot on the long way tho, dunno how people can waste their time that bad on pointless crap, guess they really need it.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2015, 05:50:58 pm »
+1
dunno how people can waste their time that bad on pointless crap, guess they really need it.

You really dont? You're on a video game forum, hell youre even adminning for the game, but you dont know how people can waste their time on pointless crap?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2015, 06:10:44 pm »
+2
antarctica,switchtnese and tamra they are against me because they are in grey side and Im against greys in strat
how did you get an EU admin?

How can I hate you if I don't even know you exist mate?

I just truly believe that you would not make a very good admin because of your only half decent english and because of the way you behave.
Do you honestly perceive yourself being a good admin, if all you do is accuse others of conspiring against you and insulting other admins in the same thread as your application?

You should reflect said behavior by reading this whole thread again and then, only then, you may tell me how wrong I am, if you truly believe so.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2015, 06:15:06 pm »
+1

For a short amount of time Strat with all its drama is really awesome. So much immersion and shit.

But if you are active over several months it really starts draining your energy by a lot.

I have no clue how all the big clans, such as DRZ/GO/FCC stayed that active over several years, with the same people in charge. A couple months of me doing that and I had to quit cause it is so exhausting managing every single aspect from big things such as trade agreements down to all the micromanagement. While at the same time having a job and a life and stuff.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.