Author Topic: Agiwhoring  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
Re: Agiwhoring
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 10:42:53 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sorry u sax(on) ;)

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 10:43:34 pm »

im mirin

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 11:16:20 pm »
The Scumpy build was the best build. It was also that of a true man using not but a long dagger, shirt and straw hat. Xol(RIP) started the Scumpy revolution and one day on NA 1 we had about 7 of us with variations of the Scumpy name all running 3/36 STF with 13 ath, 1 PS and the rest in WM. We would just gang up on people and stab them to death from all sides. It was one of the most fun times I've had in the mod.
Did the same with Nordic Short Sword +3 (3 STR required), it's a lot of fun. It also teaches you footwork, exploitation of speed boni to the max, and to aim for the head no matter what weapon you are using.

Recommend it to everyone to try it for one gen :D
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 11:17:59 pm »
Everybody should try agi build  :lol: easy way to enjoy from crpg!! No str build anymore.
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 11:22:28 pm »

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO? DO YOU?
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 09:08:17 am »
+6
You just wait till you end up in one of the range fests on EU1 and you gonna wish back str/if in no time...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 10:32:28 am »
+1
You just wait till you end up in one of the range fests on EU1 and you gonna wish back str/if in no time...
My str build is always headshot(

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 12:17:19 pm »
+4
Yes you'll do well, and it'll be super easy, but it comes with the price of no longer being a man.

Made an alt for lolz once that had 1PS and 9-12 Str (to pick up weapons) and just looted everything with max athletics. Was the easiest build i ever played, looting katanas was the most fun, circlejerked a plate guy to death hacking at his legs with OP speed bonus. It's not a playstyle that i respect, but it sure is easy and effective.

i don't think it's easy at all, i play 1h shielder 12/30 now, and before that i played 1h shielder 21/21, and i can tell you that my KDR on the 21/21 build was significantly higher than my kdr now. before i could kill certain players in 2, 3 hits, whilst having ~~1701h wpf, now, with 200 1h wpf (only marginally faster), it takes me ~~4, 5 hits to kill the same guy.

not op at all. if anything, balanced builds like the one i said (21/21), are the most powerful builds.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 12:26:17 pm »
+2
not op at all. if anything, balanced builds like the one i said (21/21), are the most powerful builds.

^This. However agi builds are certainly fun when there's no ranged around. Dying to one arrow from a rusbow or above is not fun though :rolleyes:

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 01:15:39 pm »
+4

Or just go into eu_2 and enjoy the heavy armor STR fest maximum skill lords lair where you feel completely useless glancing everywhere and a simple sneeze kills you.   :lol:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 03:24:27 pm »
+2
Did the same with Nordic Short Sword +3 (3 STR required), it's a lot of fun. It also teaches you footwork, exploitation of speed boni to the max, and to aim for the head no matter what weapon you are using.

Recommend it to everyone to try it for one gen :D

Something else thats fun as all get out is stacking strength, especcially if you're high level so you can forgo IF in favour of more PS and using a loomed nordic short warsword. People just aren't ready for that 8-10 PS with such a fast weapon. You can make mincemeat of anyone you come across.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2014, 06:23:30 pm »
Something else thats fun as all get out is stacking strength, especcially if you're high level so you can forgo IF in favour of more PS and using a loomed nordic short warsword. People just aren't ready for that 8-10 PS with such a fast weapon. You can make mincemeat of anyone you come across.

do you even s key

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2014, 06:27:42 pm »
+9
do you even s key

A fair point, but if some motherfucker is going to s-key me, I'll turn my bitch-ass around and zip zop zoobity bop my way out of there.

(click to show/hide)

If they don't have TOO much agility, I can use the attack-nudge and put them straight in the dirt if they're s-keying and holding a swing. That's always really great.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 07:02:56 pm »
+3
i like agi cuz its fun to run around
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 02:10:56 am »
+5
But that's a shielder, shields give penalties to movement speed, attack speed and damage. Not really the type of agihero build i was talking about but that's fine.

No and no.