Author Topic: Team wounding and ctrl + M  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
Re: Team wounding and ctrl + M
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2014, 01:56:29 pm »
I've been reported many times in my short experience as a cavalryman, specially due to bumps. The most annoying reports I've received were due to me keeping my finger on the w key while spawning and slightly bumping archers (with no damage, mind you, since I didn't have the speed to hurt). It happened to me twice in the same map with 2 different archers.

But by far the dumbest reason for a report I've received was by a certain someone named Moncho (funny he downvoted the OP's post) in DTV. He was afk in spawn and some other player and I nudged him around (never hurting him nor moving him close to the bots) while one wave ended. After about 30 secs of nudging him, he came back and reported us both. When I asked what that was about he claimed "the noise annoyed him". I didn't know whether to laugh or cry to such an absolute petty complain. Looking back it was a very humorous moment.

PS: No harm meant, Moncho. I just found it funny.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2014, 02:32:41 pm »
+1
Or as it's more commonly know "fuck off you twat"

More often than not my experience has been people hitting me with it when my hit on them is blatantly accidental.

Have you experienced such profound cuntishness?

If so, better call saul.

Can we just have 48 hour bans for anyone that crtl's 2 people... ever.

Thank you, do come again.

Frank

PS Butterfly kisses for your balls.

If someone team hits me, 90% of the time their own fault, either through not paying attention, greed, or simply not being very good. If I was a high armour build with lots of iron flesh I wouldn't care, but i'm not, I play builds with 0 IF and 12 strength; every time someone team hits me, it usually takes at least 50% of my hp, and let me tell you, it's bloody annoying. I report every team hit i see which looks either to have been done through stupidity or greed, because I think the only way to stop someone from doing something like that is to punish them when they do it.

Personally i'd be in favour of an automatic team hit reporting system, which can be negated by pressing ctrl + m to forgive the team hit; and if you cause 5 team hits in one map you get reset to a x1 multiplier.

This forgiveness system worked really well in Red Orchestra 1 and Red Orchestra 2, and there is no reason it couldn't work here.

also, this,

Why are you mad if you were the one teamhitting? Doesnt make any sense.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2014, 03:28:44 pm »
Autoreport activated..... Ctrl M = I make you mad, I love it...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tindel

• Earl
  • Renown: 333
  • Infamy: 238
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tindel
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 04:07:26 pm »
+2
There is a difference between teamhitting by accident, and being stupid and reckless, or greedy, or plain dumb and teamhit.

You kinda get to know people when you have played a while, and know whom to respect and whom to report.

Its very funny to me that the OP is the one making the post, cause i reported him 5 times in a row a few days ago for trying to nudge me down a wall.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2014, 04:14:59 pm »
+1
I'm still sitting here and pushing ctrl+M from time to time but nothing happens, cos I'm finally banned from crpg for being an absolute retard :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 05:10:03 pm »
+1
I'm still sitting here and pushing ctrl+M from time to time but nothing happens, cos I'm finally banned from crpg for being an absolute retard :(

Wtf? Really? Is that why I haven't seen you around for such a long while?