Author Topic: Your best kill  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Youhou

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Youhou
Re: Your best kill
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 11:13:34 pm »
+1
Old times with milanese and flamberge killed many guys with my friend on bridge till last of the archers decided it was best to just jump down  :lol: Also wrecked meleehero recently early in battle with stone in melee mod. And ofcourse killing last man alive by killing his teammate on horse and his horse bumped his teammate to death. There are many more awesome ones but these are just the ones I can think this moment
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2014, 05:25:40 am »
+4
Haha that reminds me of the moment that shocked the whole battle server the other night.

'Twas a tense moment at the end of a round a multi hangs in the balance for some. It's one man left on each side. There's an  xbower with no melee vs
a spearman (if memory serves, w/e cleveland was). The xbower misses his shot by inches and cleveland moves in for the kill. Out of desperation the xbower pollux throws a nudge and cleveland falls. His bar was black.  :o faces all round.

I remember this... It did hurt. (I'm cleveland by the way)
balls are like boobs

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2014, 05:40:24 am »
+4
To bring this thread back, I remember the time that I was in battle on the map in the snow and there's a ship stuck in the frozen waters with a cabin on one side of the map.

After shooting people till the last guy was alive. I was on the ship and the camp to the right of the front of the ship I saw the guy in the woods running up the hill, the last guy was swiftly running to the flag. I had 3 arrows and started shooting. *miss* *miss* I got to my last arrow and drew the arrow slowly and aimed to his direction and released the arrow. The arrow went whizzing in the air and my arrow hit him in the back of the head in front of multiple teammates perusing the agility whore. The chat boomed and people came into my channel complimenting me. I then ate ice cream.
balls are like boobs

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 10:09:36 am »
+1
When I nudged Lance to his death from that massive bridge battle map as he tried to jump over to kill me.  He mustve held an attack cos he went about 5m back.  On the way down he called me a bitch and wished my whole family cancer  :shock:, to which I replied "it's just a game, chill"  8-).  Also nudged about 3 more people off on that same round, but Konstantin just voice commanded "[T]hank you!" on the way down  :lol:

Kapikulu_Armitage_Shanks
This was better:
(click to show/hide)
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2014, 11:09:30 am »
+2
Using banners on enemies? Wow such immersion.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:32 am »
+4
Killed a dude by spamming throwing lances to air while being inside a castle (there was weapon rack)

:lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2014, 05:04:04 pm »
+2
Killed captain_george with throwing lance nearly spawn to spawn  while he was riding horse  in old old times when throwing skill didnt need wpf.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »
+2
It was the end of the round. My stolen horse had been shot out from under me. I have two teammates left, and all they have is Rohypnol, back when he was a 1h. Of course he kills my teammates and starts approaching me. I raise my melee weapon in the international signal of "let's have a duel". He reciprocates, begins circling me. I pull out a jarid walk right up , pump fake,  and, wait for it, boom headshot. I was a hero that day. 
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline Tiger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 853
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • Made In China
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TigerGirl; MooMooMilk; BobaBubbleTea; TerraCotta; Tuberculosis; BoomStickGirl
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2014, 06:09:12 pm »
+2
Over a year ago on siege, this castle in a desert, idk name, on my Str archer Boba. I spawned on defending wall, and shot my arrow at the spread out crowd of tiny people that spawned a mile away. As you know Str archers are not very accurate, and I headshot Artie the Strongest Man in the World. And then everyone was like gasping on server chat.

"The long united must divide; the long divided must unite."
"How many things, before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter."

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2014, 07:22:18 pm »
+2
all HAs who think that they gonna bump-shoot a seemingly defenseless infantry dude with no spears but only a huscarl and a sword.

huscarl stabs ftw.