Author Topic: Siege map: Snowfall  (Read 2057 times)

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Siege map: Snowfall
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »
No, not at round start...at round start, all attackers will spawn at 32.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 12:00:16 am »

... I may request that it be removed from rotation. I'm pretty sure its easily the worst map on rotation and its pretty hated, to the point that some people actually drop server whenever it comes up.
In either case I have another siege map i'm working on which is loosely based on a real castle and I am trying to not make the same mistakes as with snowfall.

Haha Thats what i ended up doing... I actually emailed Airith to request that. But my map actually mad it on the forums for how bad it was...(Different reasons though). I have not yet had the pleasure of playing on your map yet but if you have and youre not getting a ton of "Ihate this map", "who-ever made this map is a retard", and so on id say its doing well enough. Some people dislike maps cause theyre new. Some tweaking may be involved but you can always make iit work. Maybe move the Attack spawn up some more or make more ways in... Or get rid of the first wall, or make it smaller... Theres tons u can do. Like me: I kept the main part of my castle(My hallmark of using castle courtyard prop mixed with wall defence prop together)  the same and just tweaked just about everything else. :D

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 01:26:17 pm »
Alright, removed it :/
But don't give up on that map, I still think it can be saved.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login