Poll

Should this Teamwounding Report System be Removed?

Yes remove this
No its useful

Author Topic: New Teamwounding Report System  (Read 13887 times)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: New Teamwounding Report System
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2012, 03:38:28 pm »
Im cav an i love this change plz keep it also people who wants it removed are probalbly also the same who does the biggest amount of teamwounding...

But still think that the current system where you need to be reported 5 times before penalty kicks in is too high i think we should reduce it so that if you fuckup 3 times that should be it an not 5... 5 is too much...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:40:02 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2012, 04:16:12 pm »
5 is perfectly fine imho, i usually get to 2/5 or 3/5 as cav, depending on how tolerant the people i happen to bump are. Sometimes they run into me, i bump em, and they report me...retards, but mostly upperblocking is enuff to prevent getting reported, at least in most of cases i met so far :)

This system is fine, griefers wont get out of it and it tolerates some sort of accidents, if it got reduced to three, it would be much worse.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2012, 05:23:21 pm »
This system is fine, griefers wont get out of it and it tolerates some sort of accidents, if it got reduced to three, it would be much worse.

It's the griefers who benefit from the system by spamming M on whoever hits them, getting in the way of swings etc.  The general player base has grown up past the 'I press 'M' all the time for the lolz' (the change to hide some of the spam certainly helped this), but it's the people who enjoy pissing other people off that have free reign if they actually want to. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2012, 05:25:57 pm »
Well, to be honest, i do not meet such griefing very often, that would require quite dedicated troll.

Actually never happened to me when i think about it...but it has also positive sides. I learned to avoid standing behind my teammates with chambered overheads  :mrgreen:

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »
Well, to be honest, i do not meet such griefing very often, that would require quite dedicated troll.

Actually never happened to me when i think about it...but it has also positive sides. I learned to avoid standing behind my teammates with chambered overheads  :mrgreen:

Well the dedicated trolls/griefers are exactly what (I thought) this system was supposed to prevent.  I agree there aren't many (because they usually wind up getting banned) but I think it's going to be harder for admins to zero in on these people because now they are going to be changing their tactics.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345