Author Topic: Dear Admins, please be aware of this  (Read 7189 times)

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
Re: Dear Admins, please be aware of this
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 07:28:38 am »

Incidentally, I don't think anyone friggin roleplays. Playing the game the way it's meant to be played is not roleplaying.

I roleplay a wizzard with lvl 1 magic missle. I'm highly ineffective. Then I roleplay a xbowman. He's highly ineffective. Rarely I'll be forced into melee with proper weapon. Then he kills loads of people.

Incidentally, it's never been clearly defined what "playing the game it's meant to be played" means. If this were native that would be easier to answer, there's simply less options a player has. But for crpg the player has a whole mess of options. The "best" answer we can get is inferring from the changes chadz makes. chadz nerfed archers/cav, so we can infer the game is not meant to have heavily armoured horse archers. Outside of patches, it's hard to invoke "playing the game it's meant to be played" as an argument. Not saying you can't call things as exploits some times however.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2011, 07:51:17 am »
Yup, I'm the person with the nagging need for admin powers, and obviously trolling poor sheep like you. Stop just going along with what those put in authority positions by arbitrary means and think for yourself.

What? Arbitrary? Don't be ridiculous.

I paid for my admin status, and I'm guessing all the other admins did the same. It's only 30 Euro, not like it's an exclusive club or anything. Oh, and you have to send cmpx or ptx a bit of cash otherwise they don't lock the admin abuse threads for you.

The only admin who I know for a fact didn't pay is Alex, and that's because he spammed chadz with weird requests ('add a map that's a replica of Mount Rushmore', 'I want a special triangular wizard hat that only I can wear', 'Can you add a voice command that goes 'zap' so I can press it when I kill someone?', 'We have ladders, but not stepladders, what's with that chadz?', 'can you code rashes and warts? I want my character to be unique with some skin conditions', 'did you get the idea for cRPG from drinking lots of coffee? That's where I get all my ideas', 'can you make my character 35% taller than everyone else's please?', just some examples). He was added as an admin to cut down on the spam.

Anyway, there's a clear selection process. Though NA admins are different - they get paid for it because they're registered as a charity, after having to put up with people like you. Or so I heard. Through the grapevine!

I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2011, 01:59:03 pm »
You can literally buy admin rights. Thank you, that's what I was looking for.
Just because I troll doesn't mean I don't care.

Offline Waffle

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja's
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Waffle; Fezzman
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 02:02:05 pm »
lmao bane

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »
Dear Oberyn,

Read my previous post that was addressed to you, mainly the part about you not knowing the situation and making judgments and then blindly following them regardless.

Also, you've never played with us, yet feel as though you have the fullest understanding as to make any sort assertions about us. Is that a false sense of entitlement?

Now read that post again.

Sincerely

HeroZero

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:46 pm »
What? Arbitrary? Don't be ridiculous.

I paid for my admin status, and I'm guessing all the other admins did the same. It's only 30 Euro, not like it's an exclusive club or anything. Oh, and you have to send cmpx or ptx a bit of cash otherwise they don't lock the admin abuse threads for you.

The only admin who I know for a fact didn't pay is Alex, and that's because he spammed chadz with weird requests ('add a map that's a replica of Mount Rushmore', 'I want a special triangular wizard hat that only I can wear', 'Can you add a voice command that goes 'zap' so I can press it when I kill someone?', 'We have ladders, but not stepladders, what's with that chadz?', 'can you code rashes and warts? I want my character to be unique with some skin conditions', 'did you get the idea for cRPG from drinking lots of coffee? That's where I get all my ideas', 'can you make my character 35% taller than everyone else's please?', just some examples). He was added as an admin to cut down on the spam.

Anyway, there's a clear selection process. Though NA admins are different - they get paid for it because they're registered as a charity, after having to put up with people like you. Or so I heard. Through the grapevine!

Well you must be full of it because I paid exactly 30 euros for barely a month of play and didn't receive any admin status. Though I did get flamed by other admins for bringing forth the suggestion on how to help you act in more mature and consistent manner. Listening to your egos crying was hilarious and pathethic at the same time so I had to lock the thread the very same day.

I still check here from time to time to see if things have improved but didn't think I would post again. But letting bullshit slip away is just not in my nature.

Offline Delro

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Taking Arrows To The Face Since 2008
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Delro_ATS
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 02:46:38 pm »
You can literally buy admin rights. Thank you, that's what I was looking for.

Someone fails at joke comprehension.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 06:01:04 pm »
Someone fails at joke comprehension.

That'd be you.

If "literally" is said, then you know it's probably a joke.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 06:15:07 pm »
Oh, that was a joke...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Delro

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Taking Arrows To The Face Since 2008
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Delro_ATS
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:03 pm »
That'd be you.

If "literally" is said, then you know it's probably a joke.

Nope - your appendix "Thank you, that's what I was looking for" made you sound like an indignant baby, not a mirthsome jokester.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 03:33:42 am »
Nope - your appendix "Thank you, that's what I was looking for" made you sound like an indignant baby, not a mirthsome jokester.

literally doesn't get the joke.

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 06:57:14 am »
literally doesn't get the joke.

Your joke sucks.

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 07:28:33 am »
On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it not a very good joke.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 08:16:48 am »
they just lock threads like this instead of addressing the issues

Serpus, I don't know who you are in-game, but almost everything you ever write on the forums is wrong and/or abusive towards admins. Did your dad cheat on your mom with a game admin and leave her for his new gay lover? No? Then stop acting like every admin in the world is your enemy.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.