Poll

?

yes
58 (51.3%)
no
55 (48.7%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Heir loomed weapons break less  (Read 3126 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: Heir loomed weapons break less
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 02:37:17 pm »
Yeah, not being able to go out without suncream without getting skincancer is very livable.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 02:40:23 pm »
Yeah, not being able to go out without suncream without getting skincancer is very livable.

http://m.smh.com.au/business/melbourne-judged-worlds-most-liveable-city-20110830-1jjaq.html

There you go. Your argument is invalid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Okkam

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 02:41:06 pm »
Oh yeah. That's right. Australia is neglected in the cRPG community, and you have the balls to say I'm not courteous.

And I like how you're using demeaning language to talk dowm at Australia, when Melbourne is the "most livable country in the world", so yeah. Think of that shit before slandering other people's nations, you racist fuckwit.

Nice recession btw. Sick cuntry you live in.

Well. Looks like your community deserve every piece of shit that was thrown at you.
BTW, I dont care.

Also, did you understand, that you do not need low ping to trade or move in Strategus? Or it's too hard to understand for you?

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 02:56:51 pm »
Well. Looks like your community deserves* every piece of shit that is* thrown at it*
BTW, I dont care.

Also, do* you understand, that you do not need low ping to trade or move in Strategus? Or is it* too hard to understand?

Well, if your ability with the English language allows you to type sentences that actually make sense, it might help. Here, I corrected it for you, seeing that I am not a retard, and can type/write adequately.

And no, I didn't understand it. Because this is an illogical suggestion, as every time something breaks, you'd need to get it fixed... -on Strategus-. I for one, have never engaged in Strat, and I don't intend to. If anything, I agree with the OP, and suggest lowering upkeep on items; with plate, horses, flamberge, arbalest and such being exempt. This would allow it so tincan/heavy cavalry is not a viable playstyle.

I don't agree with your Strat/cRPG intergration idea though, as it seems that it'll take too much effort to repair shit that breaks alot.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 05:30:59 pm »
+1
Keep this on topic.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 11:07:20 pm »
I dont like this forum much atm.

Here is my point.

*heirlooms break just as much as normal weapons even though they are superior.(realism)                                                         realism

*Gen 2,3 or more builds have only the advantage of a few extra damage (isnt this an RPG)                                                          gameplay

*some weapons that are inferior ie. heavy great sword could do with a buff over their slightly better equivalents.              balance

*diversity could be improved if some load outs that were previously slightly to expensive were viable                                          gameplay

*most players are of more than first gen anyway. So how unfair would it be?                                                                                (this is simple justification)

also AUS, JAPAN and NEW ZEALAND have real issues using servers with 250-420 ping (depending whether EU or NA) moving is difficult  and loading slow. either we get our own strat servers or repairing through strat is silly and will be the finishing blow to cRPG in Australia and New Zealand that we have been waiting for.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2011, 02:54:12 pm »
I dont like owens much atm.

Here is my point.

*clueless of how the game works                    realism

*clueless of the current advantages of heirlooms                       realism

*australian                     realism

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2011, 03:49:50 pm »
I dont like owens much atm.

Here is my point.

*clueless of how the game works                    realism

*clueless of the current advantages of heirlooms                       realism

*australian                     realism

I swear, you just swamp each thread with a negative point of view. We don't need your thread litter. Gtfo you cancer.

And I am surprised you still don't understand what he is suggesting.

Summary: A Well-Made Crossbow shoukd break less than a standard one, or how is it well-made in the first place?

A masterwork weapon should break less than a standard one, as it's masterwork

I emphasized the 'work', because an it shows that it has been 'worked' into a better state.

If you disagree, here's another example. Twmpering is a technique used to increase metal strength. So, why should a stronger blade break less than a weaker one?

Get it now?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 03:57:31 pm »
I swear, you just swamp each thread with a negative point of view. We don't need your thread litter. Gtfo you cancer.

And I am surprised you still don't understand what he is suggesting.

Summary: A Well-Made Crossbow shoukd break less than a standard one, or how is it well-made in the first place?

A masterwork weapon should break less than a standard one, as it's masterwork

I emphasized the 'work', because an it shows that it has been 'worked' into a better state.

If you disagree, here's another example. Twmpering is a technique used to increase metal strength. So, why should a stronger blade break less than a weaker one?

Get it now?

And I'm saying that looms are OP enough and no matter what item titles say they SHOULD NOT break less. This is the same as reducing upkeep. You're just giving more advantages to people who grind more.

Idiotic suggestion by an idiotic person supported by idiots.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:00:12 pm by Vibe »

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:55 pm »
And I'm saying that looms are OP enough and no matter what item titles say they SHOULD NOT break less. This is the same as reducing upkeep. You're just giving more advantages to people who grind more.

Idiotic suggestion by an idiotic person supported by idiots.

While Vibe does post an opposing point of view on the forums, he is also one of the major factors in keeping a level head on the community by holding us accountable to our stupid suggestions.

Heirlooms should not break less, car analogy on first page. And while I may be less brusque than Vibe on this, I agree wholeheartedly with the spirit of his post.