Author Topic: So someone learn me something about the EU  (Read 5209 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: So someone learn me something about the EU
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 01:13:05 pm »
I thought this thread was about ingame behaviour?

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 01:54:30 pm »
I thought this thread was about ingame behaviour?

yeah sorry for the OT. but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrtNSZh2Tnw (fahrenheit 9/11 michael moore)

look at those acne kids... they just go drive tanks like they would do playing battlefield 2.

this is not history. this still happens. and yes... it's not funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBHtjZmSpw (funny animation in the "Bowling for Columbine" movie by Michael Moore

check out "Super Size Me" too and the Peak Oil Dossier.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 02:44:08 pm »
What a fuckin'stupid thread, X is like this, Y is like that and Z is like...

Bullshit, stop making generality (even more about a game).

We are all geeks typing on a keyboard and clicking on a mouse, only difference some have Qwerty other have Azerty, that's'all.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
Re: Official USA is evil thread
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »
i agree with you but talking about sins, USA is second only to WWII chocolate chip cookie germany.

and the only ONLY country in the world that used the atomic bomb over two cities.
Failure of an example, if we had invaded, taking massive causalities and having to wipe out huge numbers of Japan's population from every city, or just let Japan continue it's reign of terror over all of the east, then there would be something to blame the US for, dropping a couple nukes when no one else had them in order to force the government to surrender was the best option there.  Study history and you'll find there are plenty of better examples like
wipe all the natives and ghetto the remaining. oh and 300 years of slavery.

are better examples, yet even there, from the time of this nations creation, there have been many people that have fought to have things changed, and ultimately, the Americans that support the idea that all people are equal are the ones that win in the long run.

You could spend hours
*looking at the laundry list of sins for every country in the world*
but their really isn't any point to it. I have slave owning ancestors, but to assume I have any negative feelings toward black people would be just as ridiculous as to assume someone from France must have a great fondness for using the guillotine on anyone who looks at them the wrong way, or that all Spanish enjoy burning people at the steak and slaughtering Muslims. I certainly don't get the impression that all British people are still obsessed with conquering all the "inferior" people around the world.

Anyway, if you're not in a clan yet, consider joining Fallen, we promote international cooperation for a common evil.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline ReLeNtLeSs

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Your tears fuel my Power Draw.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Falllen_ReLeNtLeSs
  • IRC nick: ReLeNtLeSs
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 10:17:18 pm »
+1
I've been playing on NA servers with my boys down in LLJK for a few months now and I keep seeing threads on issues that never seem to pop up when you are a newblette such as myself.  It seems to me that Euros have to play differently or some such.

A few things I've been wondering that I'd love to have clarified:

1.  Is the Bec as big a 'thing' on Euro servers as it in in NA?  Becs are extremely common where I've been.  Polearms and 2h dominate NA- mostly poles these days.

2.  Why is the EU community so in love with the recent archery hellnerf?  I want my arrow speed back, shits slow, yo.

3.  Why do I see so much raeg against NA in various Strat-oriented threads?  We just wanna chill out with a bowl, a beer, and some mountain blade.

I'm sure other Murican types have their own questions for EU.  So tell me EU folks- what makes your crpg different from ours?

Armois trolling at its fucking finest. Bravo good sir.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 01:58:59 am »
What a fuckin'stupid thread, X is like this, Y is like that and Z is like...

Bullshit, stop making generality (even more about a game).

We are all geeks typing on a keyboard and clicking on a mouse, only difference some have Qwerty other have Azerty, that's'all.
Fucking Azerty scum...
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia