Author Topic: Strategus & DoubleXP  (Read 30921 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Strategus & DoubleXP
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2014, 10:40:57 pm »
+5
please give us strategus chadz  :( I will do anything for this, and help me have a OP build by buffing my style so I can hack & slash through everyone in my path like in movies  :(

Fixed.

Be honest with yourself. I wont be there all the time.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2014, 03:37:59 am »
+2
chadz pls
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2014, 03:44:04 am »
+7
nobody has a fucking interest in a new Strat round give it to Chinese maybe they have still fun with this dead nerfed mod.

Btw i love chris. And i say that we make fips the new president for strategus. And i also say that we make it a Lord of the rings mod.

Because People came already up with the idea on dtv. I want to have Dragons chadz!!! And Orcs not like the Grey urukay ones from the  strategus three lets finally do a step in the right direction. come on!!! Satisfy fips ffs. dont break his heart it is in your hand. And Dwarfs. And elf. And Wizards. And elephants. And Camels. And ancient chariots. because we already have hoplites. You can not even remember Warband after playing this mod. Is it not beautiful. see yaa call me when you have a real life as well.  :D

Then just fuck off already, simon =P

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2014, 11:24:49 pm »
+5
We're shutting down this round of strategus on sunday, and a new one will start somewhen in January.

Please drop suggestions what you want changed, keep it short and to the point though.

I'd say plus up the interface as much as possible, less long lists of equipment/numbers at every opportunity and make it simpler and more graphical like Butan's inventory thing. 

Add little things to create atmosphere like different optional titles for the owner of a fief besides Lord (Example: Chief, Jarl, Count, Baron, Sir, Caliph, Bishop, etc).  If possible connect faction banners to fiefs so instead of just colors maybe they could have the faction's symbol over them on the map as well.

Give factions the ability to show their claims on a map on the website, might help mix things up a bit especially at the beginning of a round.

Add an official diplomacy section on the website so factions can list who their allies and enemies are.

Add a jobs/mercenary type board and buying/selling board on the website.  Basically incorporate all strategus related forums into one area so people can find and make use of them.

EDIT: And get rid of out of date stickies on the strategus general info forum.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:52:14 pm by Knute »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2014, 04:08:29 am »
I'd say plus up the interface as much as possible, less long lists of equipment/numbers at every opportunity and make it simpler and more graphical like Butan's inventory thing. 

Add little things to create atmosphere like different optional titles for the owner of a fief besides Lord (Example: Chief, Jarl, Count, Baron, Sir, Caliph, Bishop, etc).  If possible connect faction banners to fiefs so instead of just colors maybe they could have the faction's symbol over them on the map as well.

Give factions the ability to show their claims on a map on the website, might help mix things up a bit especially at the beginning of a round.

Add an official diplomacy section on the website so factions can list who their allies and enemies are.

Add a jobs/mercenary type board and buying/selling board on the website.  Basically incorporate all strategus related forums into one area so people can find and make use of them.

Closest thing to an "improved strategus campaign" feasible list.

The most important part for me is to get every fan-made script into strategus & expand from it : Dodnet "strategus sorted inventory & eye candy" improved inventory/UI (open source), Chy "strategus tool belt" improved map/info (open source), Guika "strategus enhancer" diplomacy/faction (personal website).

Then economy-battle mechanisms need to be fine-tuned like what we had from round to round.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2014, 06:19:15 am »
while i have to agree with the suggestions of Butan and Knut directly before this post, if the time you need would not be available, to do all that, then just

- fix the 10k goods bug and any other critical bug which i may not be aware of ^^
- increase the progression(Production Points & prices) for high tier gear, so it would not be avialable as soon as last time

as bare minimum and get the party started, without any new stuff.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future