Author Topic: NA Admins These Days...  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
Re: NA Admins These Days...
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »
+2
Hey I like people who suck, I actively seek them out..why do people say it like it's a bad thing?

Different kind of suck Huseby....   :mrgreen:
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: NA Admins These Days...
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »
+3
And you're a somebody? Is that it? You feel like you're above other members and because you're a somebody, you decided to make a thread about being slighted?

This has fuck all to do with how the community represents itself. It has much more to do with how butthurt you are.

I'm not butthurt at all, I'm pointing out that the admin issues with Tydeus. I'm no one special, but I'll be damned if I let this mod go to shit any more than it already has. There is no excuse for what Tydeus did or is displaying, but I'm tired of being upset over spilled milk.

I've already made my point, and it's evident that a large majority of the community agrees with me and has demonstrated support of what I have shown. As I said in the beginning of the thread, I expected to be flamed. I have no problem with that, as that is all that has came from you in this thread with nothing productive to add or mention.

Believe it or not, there is a large population of cRPG players that are not trolls, are respectable people, and have grown at least one pubic hair. However, as of lately, that number is dwindling and we are now reaching the point where it is acceptable for Admins to troll and harass players and go without any sort of prosecution. If you can't open an eye to that, then there is something serious wrong with this community and it's going downhill fast.

Locking thread simply because it has reached a stalemate and there's no reason to keep reiterating my point over and over to have what I say picked apart and used against me, as opposed to focusing on the point of the thread and the accusations being made and agreed upon.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login