Author Topic: CHAOS at war!  (Read 6355 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: CHAOS at war!
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2012, 09:06:50 pm »
+1
For the best I say.
(click to show/hide)

* Tears of Destiny is very confused.

Well that sailed right over my head and past my feeble mind.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Akhooey

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Akhooey
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2012, 10:49:02 pm »
Where did Gleimary even get these +3 Deli Caps and +2 stones man, awesome.
Err, I robbed a Party City, duh

Offline Akhooey

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Akhooey
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2012, 03:14:58 am »
+3

"Send out the forward scouts, I don't want to get caught by surprise" said Gleimairy one early morning in a forest

2 hours later...

"Sir, sir, a large force of Chaos troops are within a weeks ride of Tilbout Castle and a days from us!" said a worthless scout, back from riding as a rear guard. " Gleimairy swears loudly, he realizes that he won't have any sleep that night. "Bring the scouts in, and lets set a position atop that hill. How large is the force Will?" "Looks like a million troops sir!" Gleimairy automatically assess that to be about 1000 troops. Meaning that will be a slaughter for his 200 troops with flimsy armor and peasant weapons.

The next day...

Gleimairy smirks, "Stupid fools, my men are better trained than they think. take out their commander Alfonso"  Alfonso, son of Loki is the Brigades best assassin that they have to offer. He foolishly got himself captured after an attempt at Canary, the Chaos commanders life. He slipped on a piece of bacon that a servant girl dropped and stabbed the fool girl. He was captured shortly after. It was Gleimairy's job to free him and free him he did.
As Alfonso approached the commanders tent disguised as a messenger stabbed the two guards and entered, He shot a bolt at Boobery, and nailed him in the groin, but lived and stabbed him with a mighty great sword. Alfonso laughed and said " Look at your groin, and long live the brigade!" Those were his last words he every uttered. Booberry looked down, and saw a crudely drawn figure of Tears, flicking him off. "Lets ice these fools!" Yelled Boobery. and he pulls the bolt out of his groin, and faints.

At the Battle...

"Piss on those rocks and throw them!" Yelled Gleimairy as he cuts a soldiers arm off than thrusts him in the gut. "Why the heck should we piss on rocks!" Yelled a private just as he was brained by an ax. Gleimairy pisses on a rock, and beans Boobery in the face with it. He gets concussed, and has a strange yellowish liquid running down his head. "That was for the Brigade Mother Fu.." Yelled Gleimairy, but had to stop mid sentence because an enemy tried to slay him as he laughed, as the two fights dueled, one, with a pitch fork and the other with a sword the allies on both side stepped back, and watched them. As Gleimairy looked like he was going to lose, a soldier threw a piss covered rock, and hits Gleimairy's duelist in the arm, and that opened the window for Gleimairy to stab him through the throat. After that duel, both sides just stared at each other. Until the Chaos force realized that they had more than half of their force left, and they out number the Brigades force by more than 5-1.They then charged. This time, the Brigade was thrown back and as  there were less than 20 troops left, the Brigade ran, and recovered rocks and peed on them. They then threw them in the air, and laughed as enemies were nailed with piss rocks. The laughter still on their face when an arrow storm hit and killed everyone. As the new commander walked over, she saw Gleimairy and said " Tell me what your strengths are and I may let you live." "Go to hell, FOR THE BRIGADE!" Gleimairy yells with all of his force and spits on her face, then laughs at her stupidity "I don't betray trust given in me, unlike you and your slimy friends." Those were his last words when Dark Karma smiles and runs him threw. While the troops cheer, Dark Karma finds a pee covered rock in her gauntlets and says "Pee covered rocks, these Brigade folks are weird."

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2012, 08:13:51 am »
+6

"Send out the forward scouts, I don't want to get caught by surprise" said Gleimairy one early morning in a forest

2 hours later...

"Sir, sir, a large force of Chaos troops are within a weeks ride of Tilbout Castle and a days from us!" said a worthless scout, back from riding as a rear guard. " Gleimairy swears loudly, he realizes that he won't have any sleep that night. "Bring the scouts in, and lets set a position atop that hill. How large is the force Will?" "Looks like a million troops sir!" Gleimairy automatically assess that to be about 1000 troops. Meaning that will be a slaughter for his 200 troops with flimsy armor and peasant weapons.

The next day...

Gleimairy smirks, "Stupid fools, my men are better trained than they think. take out their commander Alfonso"  Alfonso, son of Loki is the Brigades best assassin that they have to offer. He foolishly got himself captured after an attempt at Canary, the Chaos commanders life. He slipped on a piece of bacon that a servant girl dropped and stabbed the fool girl. He was captured shortly after. It was Gleimairy's job to free him and free him he did.
As Alfonso approached the commanders tent disguised as a messenger stabbed the two guards and entered, He shot a bolt at Boobery, and nailed him in the groin, but lived and stabbed him with a mighty great sword. Alfonso laughed and said " Look at your groin, and long live the brigade!" Those were his last words he every uttered. Booberry looked down, and saw a crudely drawn figure of Tears, flicking him off. "Lets ice these fools!" Yelled Boobery. and he pulls the bolt out of his groin, and faints.

At the Battle...

"Piss on those rocks and throw them!" Yelled Gleimairy as he cuts a soldiers arm off than thrusts him in the gut. "Why the heck should we piss on rocks!" Yelled a private just as he was brained by an ax. Gleimairy pisses on a rock, and beans Boobery in the face with it. He gets concussed, and has a strange yellowish liquid running down his head. "That was for the Brigade Mother Fu.." Yelled Gleimairy, but had to stop mid sentence because an enemy tried to slay him as he laughed, as the two fights dueled, one, with a pitch fork and the other with a sword the allies on both side stepped back, and watched them. As Gleimairy looked like he was going to lose, a soldier threw a piss covered rock, and hits Gleimairy's duelist in the arm, and that opened the window for Gleimairy to stab him through the throat. After that duel, both sides just stared at each other. Until the Chaos force realized that they had more than half of their force left, and they out number the Brigades force by more than 5-1.They then charged. This time, the Brigade was thrown back and as  there were less than 20 troops left, the Brigade ran, and recovered rocks and peed on them. They then threw them in the air, and laughed as enemies were nailed with piss rocks. The laughter still on their face when an arrow storm hit and killed everyone. As the new commander walked over, she saw Gleimairy and said " Tell me what your strengths are and I may let you live." "Go to hell, FOR THE BRIGADE!" Gleimairy yells with all of his force and spits on her face, then laughs at her stupidity "I don't betray trust given in me, unlike you and your slimy friends." Those were his last words when Dark Karma smiles and runs him threw. While the troops cheer, Dark Karma finds a pee covered rock in her gauntlets and says "Pee covered rocks, these Brigade folks are weird."

What the fuck did I just read?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2012, 04:23:12 pm »
+6