Author Topic: CHAOS at war!  (Read 6366 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
CHAOS at war!
« on: October 30, 2012, 06:05:08 am »
+29

It is time.

The territories of New Ayyike, New Tadsamesh and New Tilbaut Castle are to be removed from the possession of their bureaucratic burnt orange overlords.

For their crimes against New Calradia certain members of The Coalition will be held accountable. Oohillac, Loki, Tears of Destiny, Garem, Gawin, SmilingDaemon among others, will not be safe, lest we remain resting uneasy.
There shall not be rest for the wicked. Justice, now, lies outside the boundary of order.
We, in our way, will seek them out and hunt them down, where we can. Chaos comes this autumn for the Fallen.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
Re: CHAOS at war!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 06:12:55 am »
o SNAP!  :shock:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 06:13:47 am »
+3
Did not see this coming.

Good to see Chaos joining the War
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 06:16:04 am »
+2
Uhhhh ohhh, Everyone come to Revyadin quickly we can feast on sinister kittens and discus what it is you plan for tears. I suggest the guillotine.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:16:53 am »
+7
Did not see this coming.
We, however, did, which is partly why we did what we did.

Overdue I dare say Canary, here is wishing a nice war with as little name calling as possible and proper sportsmanship. See you on the battlefield!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 06:17:04 am »
+2
We did.

The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 06:17:08 am »
+2
Uhhhh ohhh, Everyone come to Revyadin quickly we can feast on sinister kittens and discus what it is you plan for tears. I suggest the guillotine.

Be sure before you slice his head off to give me bottle of his tears :0

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 06:22:52 am »
+4
The world is on a path toward a fiery death, but fear not for our future. From these ashes our Lord and Savior The Godking Partyboy will rise like a majestic phoenix to Shepard all the mortals to the heavens, so that we all may partake in the Final Party.

BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN

Amen.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 06:28:41 am »
+6
We did.

And yet, our trade deals with KUTT were entirely unrelated and due to a long-standing debt between us and them (it involved the fief-voting system).

KUTT is not why we're at war, we are why we're at war.

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 06:33:47 am »
+2
Banish the tyrants into the Abyss with no hope of rising.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 06:34:54 am »
+4
Are people with 3 fiefs, not even a town, considered tyrants?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:43 am »
+2
Best of luck chaos!
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 07:47:49 am »
+1
We did.

I think that that message is getting blown out of proportion and read too deeply into. Honestly Garem, I'd come clean and tell you if Chaos in fact were helping us with this war. We have only ever had trade deals with Chaos, and they were kind enough to let us buy the goods you guys took from us. It wasn't much more than that. We asked them if we could purchase them, and they allowed it. That's about as much diplomacy that was involved in that haha.

But wow Canary, some others may have saw this coming, but damn am I surprised. I won't be calling out to you saying thanks or expecting a rescue of any sorts, but I do know in my heart of hearts that this helps us a little. Now, perhaps, instead of Fallen kicking a limping dog for enjoyment, they will see how they come about throwing away their friendships and thinking themselves higher than what they are will truly see them removed.

Oh, and inb4 you guys get EU Coalition support, because despite what you say--it will happen. Calling it now!
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 07:59:35 am »
+1
Oh, and inb4 you guys get EU Coalition support, because despite what you say--it will happen. Calling it now!

How much will you wager?

I'm wiling to bet you 200K c-RPG gold that in the next 30 days you will see no EU Coalition armies and such marching into NA lands, just the usual kittens that we have been doing.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:03:41 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 08:36:17 am »
+17
    It was a somber evening as the sun had set on another harsh, unforgiving day in the lands of New Calradia. Inside the Inn of New Ayyike the mood was drastically different however, as a party of heroes seated in the center of the room jovially entertained one another with tales of their personal exploits in the field of battle that day. One individual at the table stared into her mug with an apathetic expression on her face. A ruddy, brown complexion, Slight of frame and garbed in the padded cloth armor worn by those in the rhodok military, this individual sat among her companions deep in thought and seemingly oblivious to the cheerful, celebratory atmosphere around her.

This "Hero Party" consisted of both men and women of many different talents, temperaments and convictions. Each individual member had a different reason for joining the party, merely seeing the union as a means of attaining his or her own personal goal. This woman in particular was no different and had joined in hopes of attaining riches and fortune through use of the skills she had honed throughout her life of combat. Ever since she was a girl, killing was all this individual knew and while no one lives forever in the game of war, she had managed to survive for nearly three decades doing just this and had become very good at it. She'd fought under the banner of the Velucan military for years before defecting to join the cause of a certain elder crone and her group of upstarts to form the nation of New Stratia. Several seasons had passed since the Nation's "great schism" and many founding members including her had gone to follow their own paths, but even now she couldn't help but fondly recall the brothers and sisters shed spilled blood, sweat and tears with all those years ago and longed to once again take up arms with them.

She was so busy reminiscing that she did not even notice the courier now standing at the head of her party's table.

"I've a Message for a...'DarkKarma' I was told I may be able to find her here?"

Raising her hand, she grabbed the message from the courier and nodded her head in acknowledgement before quickly walking away from the table to examine the message while the rest of her party continued with their celebration. It wasn't often that she received mail, save for a few friends and relatives that she chose to keep in touch with, only serving to further peak her curiosity. She instantly recognized the Stratian Seal on the document,eagerly breaking it to get to the message inside. To her surprise, it was not a message at all, but rather a deceleration of war.

"For their crimes against New Calradia certain members of The Coalition will be held accountable. Oohillac, Loki, Tears of Destiny, Garem, Gawin, SmilingDaemon among others, will not be safe, lest we remain resting uneasy.
There shall not be rest for the wicked. Justice, now, lies outside the boundary of order.
We, in our way, will seek them out and hunt them down, where we can. Chaos comes this autumn for the Fallen."

A satisfied smirk crept across her face. She was familiar with the Fallen Brigade and such actions seemed all too familiar of them. Equally familiar was the reaction of her former companion and respected leader, Canary, the Elder Crone. The two nations had seemingly not changed one bit from what she remembered them to be and it was at this exact moment that this lone soldier realized that she had not changed either.

The soldier then went to the front of the bar and placed a large sack of denars on the counter before a perplexed barkeep.

"Tell those staggering sods over there that the drinks are on me tonight. Also, give them my thanks."

DarkKarma went back to her room, gathered her belongings and fastened a crossbow the size of a small child to her back and proceeded out the front door. Now possessing a resolve and renewed sense of purpose she had not felt since first flying the Stratian banner years ago, she readied her bow,mounted her horse and quickly departed for the Stratian capital of New Dhirim, once again ready to take up arms for the Chosen Hands of the Ascended Order of Stratia,unsure of but excited for what the near future held in store for her.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.