Author Topic: CHAOS at war!  (Read 6361 times)

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
Re: CHAOS at war!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »
+13
“Stupid bastards.”  Boss Awesome said with a smirk as he watched the approaching armies from the Ramparts of Tibault Castle.  Off on the horizon he could make out green and grey banners swirling in the wind and the almost inaudible music of pipes and drums graced his ears with a haunting beauty.  “They’re fucking celebrating.”   He turned his head at the sound of clawed feet clicking up from behind. 
    “Mortemer!”  Boss Awesome, said with the authority only found in a seasoned battle commander.  “Get the skull, Mortemer!”  The small, white and brown Corgi rushed off and grabbed a hollowed out skull from a nearby crate, returning and dropping it at his master’s feet.  “Good boy, Mortemer!”  He crooned.  “Now, get my rum!”  Mortemer soon returned, dragging a nearly full bottle of fine rum.   Boss Awesome snatched up the rum and filled the skull to the brim.  “Good boy!”  He said, after taking a long swig.  Mortemer adroitly hopped up onto the parapet and stared at the approaching armies with a low growl. 
   “I know, boy.”  Boss Awesome said with a tired sigh.  “There sure are a lot of them.”  Mortemer barked angrily.  “No, no.  We’re not in any danger.  We have enough arrows to kill every man, woman, and child in Caladria ten times over.”  Mortemer gave another low growl.  “The real problem will be getting rid of the bodies before we all end up with the damned plague or something.”
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 06:48:07 pm by Boss_Awesome »

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 07:48:31 pm »
“Stupid bastards.”  Boss Awesome said with a smirk as he watched the approaching armies from the Ramparts of Tibault Castle.  Off on the horizon he could make out green and grey banners swirling in the wind and the almost inaudible music of pipes and drums graced his ears with a haunting beauty.  “They’re fucking celebrating.”   He turned his head at the sound of clawed feet clicking up from behind. 
    “Mortemer!”  Boss Awesome, said with the authority only found in a seasoned battle commander.  “Get the skull, Mortemer!”  The small, white and brown Corgi rushed off and grabbed a hollowed out skull from a nearby crate, returning and dropping it at his master’s feet.  “Good boy, Mortemer!”  He crooned.  “Now, get my rum!”  Mortemer soon returned, dragging a nearly full bottle of fine rum.   Boss Awesome snatched up the rum and filled the skull to the brim.  “Good boy!”  He said, after taking a long swig.  Mortemer adroitly hopped up onto the parapet and stared at the approaching armies with a low growl. 
   “I know, boy.”  Boss Awesome said with a tired sigh.  “There sure are a lot of them.”  Mortemer barked angrily.  “No, no.  We’re not in any danger.  We have enough arrows to kill every man, woman, and child in Caladria ten times over.”  Mortemer gave another low growl.  “The real problem will be getting rid of the bodies before we all end up with the damned plague or something.”

Lol,   

Very well thought of.   
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 07:38:54 pm »
+17
mortemer evaluating the things to come:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 08:27:48 pm »
+6
Finally purged of caffeine, Uumdi sat in meditation to confront his undying anxiety.  Many hours of fleeting thought and passing frivolity went by, until he subtly began rocking forward in his posture.  His internal visage lie sad and shaking, with puffy red eyes and melancholic stubble.  An upright, yet fuzzy figure strongly lifted Uumdi's upper body to a barely-sitting posture and scribed words into a book before his very tired eyes.

Do you not see that you are in the jaws of death?  There is no time for sleep.

With such apocalyptic perception, Uumdi's body tensed and snapped back to physicality.

"Do I jump for joy, or break down and weep?"  Such objectivity cut down to the bone, but at least the path was clear.  "I never found love.  The life which I somehow attained has been spent in vain."  Reflecting a moment more, visions of the poor still in poverty, the frightened masses are still terrified.  Respects were never given to the gifts he received; the friends he met, the teachings he accepted, and the very people who sustained his existence and happiness.

As these images faded, the book appeared in his mind once more.  "Miseries, depressions, various fears, and impediments to their desires befall those who do evil.  Wherever the heart's desire of those who perform virtue goes, there its own merits honor it with an offering of its results. But wherever the desire for happiness of the evil-doers goes, there vices destroy it with weapons of sufferings."

Sloth and apathy have been his greatest sin.  It was time to dismount the beast of war and regain focus.  It was time to draw the alchemical symbol once more, and dust off his father's longbow and fight with his brothers against the only tangible evil he knew.  When hell rains fire, it would be returned with divine force.

(click to show/hide)

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 04:02:17 am »
Where did Gleimary even get these +3 Deli Caps and +2 stones man, awesome.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 04:06:02 am »
Where did Gleimary even get these +3 Deli Caps and +2 stones man, awesome.

You mean Pumpkin hats, and it was from a Trick-or-Treat heist that went horribly wrong so we received rocks instead of candy.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 04:31:27 am »
+4
Chaos has my sword, and  my army to help cleanse NA of the Coalition, now that marktplatz is gone, there is no holding back the force of one man from the Hero Party.

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 10:15:54 pm »
+14
"Where the fuck is Markplatz?!"  Boss Awesome yelled, as he stormed out into courtyard of New Tibault Castle.  "He was specifically assigned to guard duty!"  A group of Fallen Brigade soldiers stared at him, wide eyed, but no one offered any suggestions.  "If Markplatz isn't on guard duty then who is covering his shift?"  He continued, snarling at the group with an accusatory stare.  "Surely, someone must be..."  Boss Awesome froze, and shot a terrified glance at the entrance to the Dungeon.  "If Markplatz isn't...and no one's covering..."  He took a slow step toward the Dungeon followed by another, and another at an increasingly quickening pace.  "No one's guarding Blackzilla!!!!"  With expert discipline, the group of soldier fell in behind Boss Awesome and they all broke into a run. 

A wrought iron cage hung by massive chains over a pit far below the surface.  The bars were torn and bent, and the cage swung lazily back and forth over the black depths.  Even Mortemer, the Fallen Brigade's ever vigiliant and blood thirsty watch Corgi, wimpered at the sight of the cage.  Boss Awesome's knuckles went white as he clenched his fingers together. 

"We'll need to search every inch of the dungeon. If we don't find him there then we move on to the sewers."  Boss Awesome said, with grave honesty.  "Organize search parties and stay together.  Mortemer's with me.  If you find Blackzilla, call for back up.  Don't try to take him down on your own."  The soldiers quickly divided themselves into groups and took off down separate passageways.  Only Boss Awesome and Mortemer remained.  "C'mon Mortemer."  He said, patting the small Corgi on the head as they walked off into a nearby tunnel. "Let's see what we can find." 

Boss Awesome stopped dead in his tracks.  Mortemer growled and soon began barking with uncontrollable rage.  The smell of fart and semen assaulted the area so strongly that the air almost seemed to solidify.  "Blackzilla..."  Boss Awesome muttered, unslinging his bow.  He ran the numbers in his head.  The odds were not good.  He had told his men to not engage and to call for help, and yet here he was thinking he could slay the beast with a single arrow.  Boss Awesome let the fear in, it was his only chance.  He scooped up Mortemer and took off running at full speed. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:14:15 pm by Boss_Awesome »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:15 pm »
+1
"Where the fuck is Markplatz?!"  Boss Awesome yelled, as he stormed out into courtyard of New Tibault Castle.  "He was specifically assigned to guard duty!"  A group of Fallen Brigade soldiers stared at him, wide eyed, but no one offered any suggestions.  "If Markplatz isn't on guard duty then who is covering his shift?"  He continued, snarling at the group with an accusatory stare.  "Surely, someone must be..."  Boss Awesome froze, and shot a terrified glance at the entrance to the Dungeon.  "If Markplatz isn't...and no one's covering..."  He took a slow step toward the Dungeon followed by another, and another at an increasingly quickening pace.  "No one's guarding Blackzilla!!!!"  With expert discipline, the group of soldier fell in behind Boss Awesome and they all broke into a run. 

A rot iron cage hung by massive chains over a pit far below the surface.  The bars were torn and bent, and the cage swung lazily back and forth over the black depths.  Even Mortemer, the Fallen Brigade's ever vigiliant and blood thirsty watch Corgi, wimpered at the sight of the cage.  Boss Awesome's knuckles went white as he clenched his fingers together. 

"We'll need to search every inch of the dungeon. If we don't find him there then we move on to the sewers."  Boss Awesome said, with grave honesty.  "Organize search parties and stay together.  Mortemer's with me.  If you find him, call for back up.  Don't try to take him down on your own."  The soldiers quickly divided themselves into groups and took off down separate passageways.  Only Boss Awesome and Mortemer remained.  "C'mon Mortemer."  He said, patting the small Corgi on the head as they walked off into a nearby tunnel. "Let's see what we can find." 

Boss Awesome stopped dead in his tracks.  Mortemer growled and soon began barking with uncontrollable rage.  The smell of fart and semen assaulted the area so strongly that the air almost seemed to solidify.  "Blackzilla..."  Boss Awesome muttered, unslinging his bow.  He ran the numbers in his head.  The odds were not good.  He had told his men to not engage and call for help, and yet here he was thinking he could slay the beast with a single arrow.  Boss Awesome let the fear in, it was his only chance.  He scooped up Mortemer and took off running at full speed. 

Pardon my language, but that was fucking awesome!  You should do all the coalitions forum posting, or majority of it. Nevertheless +1!

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:28 pm »
+2
Good post, Boss_Awesome. Just one thing:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 11:10:47 pm »
+2
Fixed the mispelling, and thanks for the comments! 

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 01:15:04 pm »
+2
I actually think Boss Awesome should do all the different clans story lines.   Just jump in, see what's going on, and come up with one at random.    Would spice the forums up quite a bit!   +1 good sir,  +1 indeed!

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:57 pm »
+1
I actually think Boss Awesome should do all the different clans story lines.   Just jump in, see what's going on, and come up with one at random.    Would spice the forums up quite a bit!   +1 good sir,  +1 indeed!

That might be fun, I am not sure about it though.  It's easy to write what actually happens to Boss Awesome in game since I have first hand knowledge.  However, using other people's characters as viewpoint characters would be a bit dishonest, since I don't know how they feel and what they have experienced. 

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 11:59:50 pm »
+1
That might be fun, I am not sure about it though.  It's easy to write what actually happens to Boss Awesome in game since I have first hand knowledge.  However, using other people's characters as viewpoint characters would be a bit dishonest, since I don't know how they feel and what they have experienced.

And that good sir is where, a nice simple pm with a few questions like........

1.  I'm thinking about creating a story line about you, would you mind?
2.  What type of a person would you describe your character in game?

........etc, etc, etc...............

I think if a majority of people (to whom I'm sure already do) read your stories, would be like "hell yeah, do one about me." 

Again, though you do one hell of a job with them, and here's to hoping to see many more in the future.   Take care!

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 03:38:11 am »
Er best of luck!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:47:29 am by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4