Author Topic: Ban Allions  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Vkvkvk

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Allions
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 08:48:43 pm »
lol holy shit,
I just read this guess Allions got his way hahaha,
but yah he then a few others were griefing the crap out of me.  Which i didn't really care about they were violating the rules

"Behavior rules

No offensive behavior anywhere
No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)"

Thanks for sticking up for me Ricky77

oh and hiding is not against the rules

"OK: hiding (e.g. in the hay)"

People should really read them, you can find them here http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html.

Not that i was hiding i was just trotting around not sticking with the mob (like cav do).

The issue that some of you had was that I wasn't being as aggressive as you wanted me to be, and it's true I wasn't being that aggressive though I don't have to be, and in relation to my participation, I do recall being on top of the list (on my team) for kills during a couple of those rounds, and again I never broke any rules.

Seems like you had a couple of complaints against you in a very short time span.

Honestly, I'd also much rather trust anyone else than Ricky and to an extent, you. Posting all these definitions about shit we don't care about doesn't matter, if anything it makes you look condescending as all fuck and that's probably not the way to get admins or the community on your side. Or proving your point, even.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 09:27:07 pm »
Seems like you had a couple of complaints against you in a very short time span.

Honestly, I'd also much rather trust anyone else than Ricky and to an extent, you. Posting all these definitions about shit we don't care about doesn't matter, if anything it makes you look condescending as all fuck and that's probably not the way to get admins or the community on your side. Or proving your point, even.

and you are...?
Also, I'm not a politician.

Edit: You however do make a good point, facts and definitions I'm sure are confusing.  That's why most intelligent people rely on rummer and gossip...*sarcastic*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:39:59 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 02:21:52 pm »
No poof of anything brought to the table - Check
Unneeded drama - check
shitposting - check

Locking this thread for lack of anything constructive.  Allions, if cut back on the harrasment of other players, jason quit with the leeching and the general douchyness.