Author Topic: [Siege] (rule breaking/discussion) Thread (if you play siege please read)  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
I just got kicked from the server for saying similar thing by sensitive lansamur. Cute :D

Thing is:  Karaus respects Random_Dude's work and probably the person, too, whereas you just hate him. So there is a difference in calling someone something. One is serious and insulting whereas the other one if a "funny" joke ;)

Heh, the dev team "hired" 4 dev applicants, and at least one is doing excellent work (I don't know much about Tenne and Dehitay :? ). I say it was a success.

Tenne has much stuff to do atm...work, uni etc, but he still works on some crpg things when he got time. He hasn't been playing for a while now, said he only works on stuff (crpg included)^^
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:55:51 am by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
Can you specify that "end of the round", before the round end's or after it end's?

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can you specify that "end of the round", before the round end's or after it end's?
After text "someone captured/failed" but before autobalance.

Thing is:  Karaus respects Random_Dude's work and probably the person, too, whereas you just hate him. So there is a difference in calling someone something. One is serious and insulting whereas the other one if a "funny" joke ;)
Just hate him, lol.