Author Topic: Does any other class have to "skip" a generation?  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Chico

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Does any other class have to "skip" a generation?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:43 pm »
I recognize that you code the game and could pull stings to have me "coded out'" (banned) of this forum/game if you were feeling petty enough.
No no no, dont fight back. Feed him more.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2011, 11:49:13 pm »
+2
e: Smoothrich, i know you hate archers and have lobbied to have them nerfed every patch. Make a response in addition to your loldownvotes (which do absolutely nothing here) if you have something to say.

I don't hate archers, this was just a bad thread and a bad idea.  Fasader spelled it out, but you put it in the wrong forum, were wrong right off the bat (+1 looms always gave 2 arrows only), and all armor was reduced to try to buff melee combat a bit, ranged dmg was reduced slightly to compensate because bodkin shots have been doing more damage then generic cut melee weapons for months now.  I still think high PD should reduce accuracy/travelspeed/some sort of penalty a bit more, because these PD stacked MW Bodkins MW Rus Bow users put out an outrageous amount of damage as long as they are decent shots.  Also bow carrying weight definitely needs an increase, as the kitability of archers is too much imo.

But as you can see Ylca, I didn't even have to organize a goon rush on the OP to -1 it into shit post territory, lmao.  The community can moderate itself just fine.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 12:38:02 am »
I don't hate archers, this was just a bad thread and a bad idea.  Fasader spelled it out, but you put it in the wrong forum, were wrong right off the bat (+1 looms always gave 2 arrows only), and all armor was reduced to try to buff melee combat a bit, ranged dmg was reduced slightly to compensate because bodkin shots have been doing more damage then generic cut melee weapons for months now.  I still think high PD should reduce accuracy/travelspeed/some sort of penalty a bit more, because these PD stacked MW Bodkins MW Rus Bow users put out an outrageous amount of damage as long as they are decent shots.  Also bow carrying weight definitely needs an increase, as the kitability of archers is too much imo.

But as you can see Ylca, I didn't even have to organize a goon rush on the OP to -1 it into shit post territory, lmao.  The community can moderate itself just fine.

I mean this isn't reddit, i was pointing out that downvotes don't do anything here and it's silly to downvote without at least saying something. Nice post, though and you are correct.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2011, 12:59:48 am »
+2
I mean this isn't reddit, i was pointing out that downvotes don't do anything here and it's silly to downvote without at least saying something. Nice post, though and you are correct.

I downvote and I say something. That doesn't make it less silly. I'd even say it's more silly to do both. When you don't want to have an argument, just downvote someone. When you want to discuss the issue, don't downvote. It's always bad to start a topic on such a negative basis.