Author Topic: this patch is awful  (Read 10432 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: this patch is awful
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2011, 08:57:08 pm »
Repair was fixed doods and doodites!

DL the latest hotfix, repairs are now about 8-10% higher then what they were before, not 60% anymore.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline JanCleme

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2011, 09:04:42 pm »

DL the latest hotfix, repairs are now about 8-10% higher then what they were before, not 60% anymore.

I dont know, i just installed to latest patch from here http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2247 ? if it include this hotfix, reason must be these hammerin archers whos shots is hammerin equiments to apart because before i didint have any problems to pay repairing fees of these equipments and saving good amount of money, now i´m loosing money in every round.

Offline Felagunda

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2011, 09:04:55 pm »
Nice a shity iron staff 400 gold to repair.  Glad I still get gold for killing people otherwise this might get expensive.

Offline Asgrim

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2011, 09:07:49 pm »

Wow, only 8-10% higher?

Thats still broken, im my eyes it hasnt been fixed.

Offline Felagunda

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2011, 09:16:56 pm »
WHAT AM I GONNA DOOO WITH ALL THE HEIRLOOMS I TRADED????

It really makes players feel really insecure about what they have done in game. I know many people spent long time on market trading the right weapon for them. Then suddenly here comes the patch that will change everything...

Of course we all want to be the best possible classes after the new patch so many of us will probably want to change again. BUT then ...what am i gonna do with all the heirlooms i traded?

really this surprised you?  how many times has this happened?  AT least 6-8 that I can think.  That's the main problem.  Your looms get stolen or made useless along with your chars every so often.  And you get a respect of looms 2X what at the cost of losing 1/3 or more of them?  Never get a char respect?  Why do you think with the constant steam sells of warband has this population gotten less and less?

I rememder when a normal day in the use at 3pm not during the summer  time (when kiddies are out of school) saw 400-600 people on EU and NA servers.  I looked today there was about 250-300 people but we have 5X the servers than we used to?

Many people got sick of a dev team that can't understand a simple thing called cause and effect and those people have left the game forever after having been burned many times.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:41:10 pm by Felagunda »

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2011, 09:21:49 pm »
first thing english aint my native language so there is bound to be some spelling errors and im sorry about that.

things wrong with this patch is only 1 thing and thats repair cost with 20k gear on i earn like 400g after 1 hour of playing seriously?

and to the previous post about archers well i think it is about time archers did some damage again before patch if you where dedicated archer with longbow you needed sometimes to hit people like 5 times still before they go down now its better i think also if you dont wear a shield your deserve to be arrow fodder seriously you cant exspekt to charge a archer without a shield and surive? how unreal is that.

Anyway i think the patch in generel is good but its very new and needs to be tweaked here and there before its good but im personaly not going to play crpg anymore before repair cost is fixed a nomad bow cost 300g to repair and thats the pd 3 one lol
BEEERRRR