Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 17512 times)

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2012, 12:35:07 pm »
+3
I usually do not participate in strat (because I find it boring most of the time). But I was in that fight the first time for half a year. And I have to say: The way beer does his accusations is maybe not the most intelligent one, but he has a point. He has screenshots to prove it. And even I as an outsider not involved in either party (or strategus) have to say there is something seriously wrong with the way this battle was done and with the way admins handle this problem.

With doing nothing and just putting it aside because its beer who made the accusations (and the way in which he did it) it is basically encouraged the way some clans behave. That can't be right, can it? Using faulty (and not really thought out it seems to me) game-mechanics to their advantage. People from one clan should not be allowed to join for the enemys team and wasting that obviously tickets and equipment.
And I was there to witness it. And nothing against admins. I'm normally quite content in them and in the mature, relaxed way they handle stuff. But there were admins in this battle and no one seemed to care that people were abusing the system. That does not really paint the prettiest picture.

And when ppl see this kinda shit and nothing is happening, no wonder so many groups have abandoned strat :/ These kinda things are killing it for most ppl damit!

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2012, 12:42:20 pm »
Vicious you can keep repeating "wtf is this shits" but everyone knows that your clan is full of shit  :wink:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012, 01:26:05 pm »
Vicious you can keep repeating "wtf is this shits" but everyone knows that your 6th/7th/8th??? clan is full of shit  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2012, 01:35:58 pm »
+3
what i understood after a year was that this shit is better to be left for the people that have guts for it. just let them have their game, either don't play it or play it for lolz only. it just surprises me that after all those years people actually expect things to be different, especially since devs never really cared.

but who cares, they probably didn't have enough time or they took to big piece of work, now they make some space game instead so why to be even worried?

i only suggest one improvement for the next strat - let (former) UIF have all the fiefs since beginning.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2012, 01:39:12 pm »
why people are so butthurr :D uif allows you to gain free xp from their battles by keeping strat alive.

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 01:42:11 pm »
+1
I have deduced that for crafters strat is a Facebook game, login once per day, click two buttons, logout. Also the more friends you have the better you are. Might as well be plowing them fields in farmville.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 01:43:57 pm »
+1
why people are so butthurr :D uif allows you to gain free xp from their battles by keeping strat alive.

Tavuk,u know that I like you bashi guys,but now you are just being a fool..

I don`t want to play with cheaters,is it so hard to understand it??

And in case some people don`t believe that Barlas are allied with druzhina here you are...

I guess it gonna be a tough siege after all  :lol:

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 01:47:06 pm »
+6
just let them have their game, either don't play it or play it for lolz only. it just surprises me that after all those years people actually expect things to be different, especially since devs never really cared.

Playing for the lolz is the only way you can play it but it's hard to control your emotions because people expected a lot out of this project, it has tons of potential if handled in a right way but having Poles/Russians playing it in their own trademark ways under the blessing of an Admin Clan (who, coincidentally, happen to be their in-game allies) doesn't really help the cause.

A good part of "normal" players (those who refuse the traditional Polish/Russian/Nord ways oh handling things in an online game) are still here only for one single reason: they have hope. Hope that Strategos will be what it could/should be. Its true that lady Hope usually dies last and when she's down all these people will be out. Preserving that hope tho, after all these "minor issues" (as our dear Vikings like to call 'em) is a real challenge.

They can shove that "lively" Strat up their hairy-cheating-penetrated-assholes and enjoy their glorious virtual victory, brought to them by their ingenious masterful tacticians.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 01:56:03 pm »
Sour grapes, Gnjus. Sad stuff.
Don't.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 01:56:56 pm »
Okin just for you dude,you are a bastion of chivalry,defending your mighty allies with such a warm heart..

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18528.0.html

Just in case you forgot  :wink:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 01:58:54 pm »
Daily Communist Drama.

Go teach those kids living in the Meccah of Hacking a lesson or two Panononos.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2012, 01:59:06 pm »
+8
That's what you get with Russians and Poles. Cheating is a central part of society there. The funny part is that a greek is pointing it out.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2012, 02:00:08 pm »
That's what you get with Russians and Poles. Cheating is a central part of society there. The funny part is that a greek is pointing it out.

Now I'm not talking specificaly about Greys or Drz but I've seen this to be true in several online games.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2012, 02:01:05 pm »
Sour grapes, Gnjus. Sad stuff.

Nonsense. Sour grapes for what ? Me sad ? Which one of us is more sad, me who spared a year of my life by staying away from such Strat where Admins standby and watch their Polish/Russian friends/donors (this one is obviously the key word) cheating/abusing the hell out of their own mod or you who actively participate in this dirty business but trying to convince yourself that there's nothing wrong with it and find every possible (or even impossible) excuse for all this bullshit ? I have my flaws but if there's anyone sad in this whole story its certainly not I.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2012, 02:02:05 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.