Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26256 times)

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2015, 10:07:46 pm »
+2
Trolling is ordinary...
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:38 pm »
+2
Trolling is ordinary...

Its only trolling if someone else gets upset, if no one cares, no one gets trolled.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2015, 10:38:53 pm »
+6
PEPE IS KREMS AND NOW THEY WAN BAN US ALL ?

WHY ?

HATER ?

FUN KILLERS ?

WASTY FUCKING BUGGLES CROWLERS ? (I love english words I can't understand coz I'm fkin french gay !)
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2015, 10:52:06 pm »
+1
Well then I feel sorry for you. I guess I'm lucky that I actually interacted with clan mates and other crpg guys out of crpg and got to know their personalities. Met up with some of them for beers and had great laughs talking about normal stuff on whatsapps group and shit.

I guess I should have just focused on their on game behaviour instead...I mean I thought the whole point of online gaming was to meet to people and interact with many different individual personalities that aren't utter retard and behave accordingly to the game rules i'm playing in, if I wanted to play against boring robots with no personality I would play single player.

no really it's not like it changes the fact that i shouldn't give a single fuck about some player i'm playing with IRL buisness, he is a virtual player to me and what i care about him is what he does in the virtuality; if i wanted to meet people in game and have affairs IRL i wouldn't fucking be in game, as simple as that; now if i manage to also get to know someone i met on the internet IRL good for me, but my main focus, when i play a fucking video game online is how someone behaves there (and related places, like forums).

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2754
  • Infamy: 2547
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:04 pm »
+1
Are you mad, darmaster?

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2015, 11:05:42 pm »
+2
Well, what if i told you that nearly everyone have an alt in Krems, including most of the *tryhards*. Just to make it clear, lets say all krems got banned, main and alt. EU population will be 5-10. no sarcasm, pure reality.

Atlest there wont be any krems on the server....

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2015, 11:17:05 pm »
+7
Damn, I'm surprised Fin, you aren't even trying to hide what a biased piece of shit you are anymore. You're acting like you're the first admin who's ever been part of a clan. You're not by a long shot, the only difference is that no other clan has ever used a member of theirs in an admin position to consistently, day after day after day, break the rules, and then fucking justify it in forums as "normal". No other clan has ever even tried, because anyone stupid enough to pull something that blatantly retarded would've lost admin priviledges immediately. And yet you justify your bullshit by crying about how difficult balancing admin responsabilities and being part of a clan full of moronic rule breaking trolls is. Oh you poor opressed dear. Truly such a difficult situation. Here's an idea: Give up admin rights, you obviously aren't mentally capable of handling it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2015, 11:28:57 pm »
+2
So what you're saying is, the right thing to do is ban and drive away the few ppl left, so you can enjoy an empty eu1 all night?

:S

U simply can not apply some of the rules that were introduced when there were 1000 + players / day.

(except the common sense one - which unfortunately is open to different interpretation.)

List me the rules that cannot be applied anymore.
Then, if they can't be applied, and this isn't just "random bullshit reason number eleventy hundred why my selective application of the rules is totally cash, yo", maybe do the fucking role that was assigned to you and remove them as rules completely. Because as far as I can see what you're saying is what is "fun" as filtered through the twisted, broken, alcohol soaked krems perception is the main factor.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2015, 11:30:10 pm »
+2
I'm sure Gravoth would be a good admin.

Krems are just like Mercs in a way, except that Krems focus on voice commands while Mercs focus on the scoreboard :lol:

Honestly, I like how the clans balances each other out and for me it makes the game more enjoyable overall.
I wouldn't like the game as much as I do without Mercs to humiliate or not being cheered up by voice commands being spammed at the start of every round.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:51 pm »
Damn, I'm surprised Fin, you aren't even trying to hide what a biased piece of shit you are anymore. You're acting like you're the first admin who's ever been part of a clan. You're not by a long shot, the only difference is that no other clan has ever used a member of theirs in an admin position to consistently, day after day after day, break the rules, and then fucking justify it in forums as "normal". No other clan has ever even tried, because anyone stupid enough to pull something that blatantly retarded would've lost admin priviledges immediately. And yet you justify your bullshit by crying about how difficult balancing admin responsabilities and being part of a clan full of moronic rule breaking trolls is. Oh you poor opressed dear. Truly such a difficult situation. Here's an idea: Give up admin rights, you obviously aren't mentally capable of handling it.

lady, you are a bit cocky!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2015, 11:32:57 pm »
What rules do Mercs break with no repercussions? We've had plenty of admins in Mercs, when has there been a situation even similar to what krems do a daily basis?

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2015, 11:35:45 pm »
I'd actually like to see a merc as admin. They tend to be respectable players but not that active, perhaps Algarn?

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2015, 11:35:59 pm »
+2
no really it's not like it changes the fact that i shouldn't give a single fuck about some player i'm playing with IRL buisness, he is a virtual player to me and what i care about him is what he does in the virtuality; if i wanted to meet people in game and have affairs IRL i wouldn't fucking be in game, as simple as that; now if i manage to also get to know someone i met on the internet IRL good for me, but my main focus, when i play a fucking video game online is how someone behaves there (and related places, like forums).

Well thats kind of shit for you then, when cRPG dies you can sit there and think about all the shit times that you had because of us, meanwhile us krems guys will still be in contact with eachother, laughing about all kinds of shit, going out and meeting up on the odd occassion that work/rl permits.

also lol at oberyns tears.  :mrgreen:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2015, 12:06:36 am »
Well then I feel sorry for you. I guess I'm lucky that I actually interacted with clan mates and other crpg guys out of crpg and got to know their personalities. Met up with some of them for beers and had great laughs talking about normal stuff on whatsapps group and shit.

I guess I should have just focused on their on game behaviour instead...I mean I thought the whole point of online gaming was to meet to people and interact with many different individual personalities, if I wanted to play against boring robots with no personality I would play single player.

You sad bastard, online games generally aren't places to go to "pick up" friends, you weird motherfucker, it's places where you go to play with friends you already have. It doesn't surprise me that you see the game that way, as basically an extended irc chat forum where you can go mess around with your friends, like some sort of facebook/game hybrid. That's exactly like you treat it. Sounds like a great idea, you should go make that game. Sadly, it isn't the one you're playing. You may have noticed that there's two teams, and your group of retards only constitutes a part of either one. MINDBLOWING, I know, that a team based objective game doesn't revolve around you and your twee fucking friendship forever brony bullshit. If that was all krems really wanted, you could go to one of the dead clan servers, or stick around on EU3, and buttfuck and voice spam at each other to your heart's content. But clearly that's not what you're after.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2015, 12:09:11 am »
+7
the only active EU admin
Just because I don't play on Eu1/Eu2 and only on Eu7, doesn't mean I'm inactive :[

There is my steam profile linked in my admin thread, add me, message me, getting into game takes me less than 1-2 minutes.
EDIT: And, yeah, I know this is not perfect - I may join in without context, not knowing what is going on, but this is better than nothing. And anyway, what's the worst that could happen? :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:24:06 am by Uther Pendragon »
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.