Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26341 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 805
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »
When one of those players then decides to charge and couch an admin and 2 other ppl (and i couldnt give less shits if they're krems or not), its not having fun with mowt of the population, but it's a destructive and agressive act.

That is true but have shown serious lack of balls in that situation. Player couched you, an admin, and gets one hour ban (Thomek banned me once for one hour because he didn't like what I write in chat). On the other hand, I try to teamkill Russian racist bastard who's in full plate, not even taking 30% of his HP after five hits and you ban me for a week. Also I TK Patoson and get two days which is imho short ban for what I did.

Do not fear Oberyn, he's just random player like everybody else. Just like Mercs are random clan just like everybody else. People called me crazy for saying how Mercs are mod maker favorites, guess your action show that is true.

Btw. I know it isn't first Oberyn's ban for tk so don't play on that card. Been there when Paul banned him because he said he wasn't sorry for tking some horse archer. Also witnessed Oberyn and another Merc going on tking spree against Krems before this, but they didn't ask for ban thread.

If you want to act like a proper admin, be fair to everybody and don't play favorites. I'm in no way any worse teamkiller than Oberyn is. Yet I'm threatened with essay ban, while he gets one hour ban.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2015, 04:19:39 pm »
+1
I'm not protecting anyone. I'm protecting what i consider the majority. I might misinterpret what MOST of the ppl want sometimes, but i cann tell you its a hard job.

I'm only playing the mod once in a while and trying to have fun. Me being retarded is a legit statement and nothing that could ever offend me.

Being retarded is the only way to at enjoy the game ATM - and not just for me. Basically the whole Server went nuts yesterday, non krems players included. You should know me well enough by now to know, that i'm the last person to prevent ppl from having tun. If that means, that 7 of 40 players are a pissed, so be it. When one of those players then decides to charge and couch an admin and 2 other ppl (and i couldnt give less shits if they're krems or not), its not having fun with mowt of the population, but it's a destructive and agressive act.

I do not care about banners. I kick and ban krems players as well without giving it a second thought. The fact that most of the players just were krems, of course makes it look bad - but what am i supposed to do?

Ban the whole server so a few pissed serious players won't call me a biased retard? Nope.

Bottom line is: you can have my admin if you think you're better off wihout me But you sure as hell won't take my banner.

But who ever takes it - keep in mind, that you'll always receive your shitstorm, no matter what.

Admins are human. Some are strict, some are a bit more forgiving. Since i'm the latter, i usually do not interfere as long as people are either (seem to) having fun or are able to solve their problems on their own. And that goes for every single one of you. Regardless of banner, religion, wealth or retard-level.

why protecting the majority? in many cases majority is far from being right; you have to work for what it's right; there are rules that were put to make the mod enjoyable in a certain direction, and people breaking them need to be punished; if you think the mod should survive solely on people behaving like retards, spamming voice chat commands, tking each other just because they're the majority, and not giving a single shit about rules you don't deserve to be admin, because for that kind of game, that kind of "fun" as ret krems call it, there's no need of admins. propose something on suggestion section, remove some rules, and if it gets approved you'll surely won't see any complaints by me for sure, unless there's a different behavior towards non krems people, just as it happened with oberyn.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2015, 04:25:02 pm »
+3
This Game need a Turk admin  because there is tons of turks in this game !!!

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2015, 04:37:30 pm »
Even if we don't get Gravoth as admin, we should get at least another one or two active players regardless of the problems many people have with Krems and/or Fin. As already mentioned above there are too many delayers and other kind of annoying players (this time I don't mean Krems) who can do too much without being punished. As FIn said, he rarely plays. Time to get at least one more admin, a person who all  (or at least most) of us consider relieable!
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2015, 05:36:39 pm »
+3
why protecting the majority? in many cases majority is far from being right; you have to work for what it's right; there are rules that were put to make the mod enjoyable in a certain direction, and people breaking them need to be punished; if you think the mod should survive solely on people behaving like retards, spamming voice chat commands, tking each other just because they're the majority, and not giving a single shit about rules you don't deserve to be admin, because for that kind of game, that kind of "fun" as ret krems call it, there's no need of admins. propose something on suggestion section, remove some rules, and if it gets approved you'll surely won't see any complaints by me for sure, unless there's a different behavior towards non krems people, just as it happened with oberyn.

So what you're saying is, the right thing to do is ban and drive away the few ppl left, so you can enjoy an empty eu1 all night?

:S

U simply can not apply some of the rules that were introduced when there were 1000 + players / day.

(except the common sense one - which unfortunately is open to different interpretation.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:40:29 pm by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2015, 05:38:54 pm »

yes, this.   Seriously, I think about that all the time on Eu 1.
+1 definitly
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2015, 05:41:52 pm »
+1
So what you're saying is, the right thing to do is ban and drive away the few ppl left, so you can enjoy an empty eu1 all night?

:S

U simply can not apply some of the rules that were introduced when there were 1000 + players / day.

(except the common sense one - which unfortunately is open to different interpretation.)

You mean your interpretation?^^

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2015, 05:57:12 pm »
I do understand that its probably not as easy as it sounds, adminning properly and fairly.

It's not, never was and never will. You'll always be target of grudges and others simply because you literally can't please everyone while keeping the rules in mind.

It's a constant dramafest, and very few that propose to the admin task have this well carved in their brains, meaning that they eventually either decide to stop playing, or just ignore the fact that they are admins and try to have fun from time to time.

At the end of the day, someone has to do it. So here we are.

This is something that was discussed a lot back in the "active" time of the mod, and very much desired. Sadly it seems (or would seem) no turkish player was found with the desired mindset, and I doubt it matters in the current crpg stage.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2015, 06:05:48 pm »
+10
people who want other people getting banned, deserve to be crucified.

C-rpg is full of fucking tryhards who cant stand anything else rather than other tryhards.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2015, 06:10:50 pm »
+2

C-rpg is full of fucking tryhards who cant stand anything else rather than other tryhards.
yea some player will cry about others all the fucking time
or about some class untill someone nerf it

on topic
we need more admins, gravy is good for that position

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2015, 06:23:09 pm »
+1

People who want other people getting crucified, deserve to be banned.

crpg barely has any tryhards left tbh.. i guess some would consider me a tryhard, i dont really hate anything but people who make ruin the game for the rest of the server.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2015, 06:41:48 pm »
+1
i dont really hate anything but people who make ruin the game for the rest of the server.

My point exactly, only i consider 30 + players the rest. Not 10-.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2015, 06:44:54 pm »
Krems if you're getting drunk at your PC, sort your head art.

Am not one to judge like but thats fuckin sad.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/VfoC8YoQLxo[/youtube]

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2015, 06:49:19 pm »
+10
I made art.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2015, 06:52:47 pm »
My point exactly, only i consider 30 + players the rest. Not 10-.

This might be true in some situations, but that doesn't illustrate the way it is like on eu1 because usually it is the other way around. Doesn't mean I disrespect you or that I think that you are a bad admin (actually I like you)....I just think you are pretty wrong in this exact point