Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26724 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2015, 06:58:53 pm »
My point exactly, only i consider 30 + players the rest. Not 10-.

It was probably more like half the server who enjoyed the krems shenanigans yesterday though, not the majority. And on top of that a lot of rulebreaking was going on, so it was really miserable for those who wanted to play normal (or tryhard i guess its called) rounds.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2015, 07:07:13 pm »
It was probably more like half the server who enjoyed the krems shenanigans yesterday though, not the majority. And on top of that a lot of rulebreaking was going on, so it was really miserable for those who wanted to play normal (or tryhard i guess its called) rounds.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/majority
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2015, 07:17:36 pm »
+3
Being retarded is the only way to at enjoy the game ATM - and not just for me.

It is sad to hear from the only active EU admin,   I'd like to believe that the appointed server admins would be able to enjoy the game, have fun and enforce the official rule set at the same time.
Turtles

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2015, 07:20:45 pm »
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/majority

a number that is greater than half of a total

a number of votes that is more than half of the total number

Yes? Half isnt the majority thats what i said.. So krems shouldnt be dedicing how the server is suppose to be played, even if they had the majority they shouldnt be changing the gameplay to making teamkilling and delaying allowed.

I have confused, maybe i just misunderstood your "rest of the server" post.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:37 pm »
+5
Can i have admins rights ?

I will just ban some archers and all germans.

Thks

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2015, 07:42:45 pm »
Edit: Claiming that a growth of members is a proof for doing something correctly is ridiculous, because it just shows that there are some people who like it. Also, you are the big troll clan, thus trolls join you. Most other clans aren't. Consequently, people spread on all the other clans because they are not as "special" as Krems (e.g. just Barabe has around 125 members, dunno how many Vangaurds, Greys and all the other clans have - all in all way way more than Krems).

Well, what if i told you that nearly everyone have an alt in Krems, including most of the *tryhards*. Just to make it clear, lets say all krems got banned, main and alt. EU population will be 5-10. no sarcasm, pure reality.

and some of those 5-10 ppl are here crying out loud, posting 30 messages in 1 thread and believing that they're the majority. i'm sorry but even if you post 1k messages in here, you still just one person.

Life is full of shit and stress, you need to chill out on your free time which is very, very, and very limited. if you're turning it a competition in a video game either you are a psychopat or braindead. if you don't get what i mean there, no worries, you will.
/-or just a kid who have nothing to do better than playing a video game and being good at it. i can accept that.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2015, 07:45:55 pm »
+3
Just to make it clear, lets say all krems got banned, main and alt. EU population will be 5-10. no sarcasm, pure reality.

No
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2015, 07:47:02 pm »
+3

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2015, 07:49:04 pm »
Well, what if i told you that nearly everyone have an alt in Krems, including most of the *tryhards*. Just to make it clear, lets say all krems got banned, main and alt. EU population will be 5-10. no sarcasm, pure reality.

and some of those 5-10 ppl are here crying out loud, posting 30 messages in 1 thread and believing that they're the majority. i'm sorry but even if you post 1k messages in here, you still just one person.

Life is full of shit and stress, you need to chill out on your free time which is very, very, and very limited. if you're turning it a competition in a video game either you are a psychopat or braindead. if you don't get what i mean there, no worries, you will.
/-or just a kid who have nothing to do better than playing a video game and being good at it. i can accept that.

True people probably have krems alts, but when the server was filled with krems, there still was 25+ players that werent krems, so 5-10 people doesnt sound right.

Also whats wrong with liking competition? Are you really saying that people liking different things to you are psychopaths? Why should others have to join your mindset on how to spend their free time? I guess i get what you are saying though but to me its very narrowminded and out of place since it is infact the krems changing up the game from being competative to being relaxed, and not the other way around.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 602
  • Infamy: 641
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2015, 07:54:20 pm »
+1
Many active players have Krems alt. Hearst, Rest in Peace, Spamwhore, can't remember other but there are plenty.

There isn't that many unique active players, just 30 people switching between alts.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2015, 08:14:49 pm »
True people probably have krems alts, but when the server was filled with krems, there still was 25+ players that werent krems, so 5-10 people doesnt sound right.

Also whats wrong with liking competition? Are you really saying that people liking different things to you are psychopaths? Why should others have to join your mindset on how to spend their free time? I guess i get what you are saying though but to me its very narrowminded and out of place since it is infact the krems changing up the game from being competative to being relaxed, and not the other way around.

I can't see 25+ players here, can you?
as far as i remember, there were 25 players on my team, 5 of them applied Krems during this, and 15 of them were already Krems. enemy team was full of Risen(and few individual) and i didn't see them crying about Krems, so yes 5-10 ppl sounds right except half of these 5-10 were joined us for the banner.

Yesterday was kinda special day for us, oldmy old friendz reunion after 6/7 months. and it was just for an hour. you don't see 15to20 Krems invading eu1 everyday. too much drama for one hour thing which happened once in 2 years. You want to be an admin? fine, good luck, go make a thread or talk to someone who you need to talk etc. Krems hate won't make you one.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2015, 08:23:23 pm »
seriously fin? we've come to the conclusion that the majority should decide on things? even tho it's clear they're behaving against the rules that were given for this mod and they're aware of it? just because now it's the majority? i don't think that when the donkey team made the mod were thinking to these retards, and i don't think you do now, you're just trying to justify the fact you've become one of them by saying they're "the majority". chocolate chip cookies were the majority when einstein became fuhrer, just saying.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2015, 08:25:54 pm »
+4
But he's not a retard though is he, he's a completely normal and intelligent guy, he leads a normal life. He's talented at what he does and he's a good laugh, the same for a lot of other Krems guys too. You are judging him by how he plays a game, so are we meant to judge everyone like this?

HOw else he is supposed to judge Fin if he doesn't know him IRL? And who fucking cares if FIn - or anyone else for that matter - is normal or talented IRL, this is not RL, if he acts in game like a retard - and he definitely does - then as far as I'm concerned he's a retard.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2015, 08:28:17 pm »
I can't see 25+ players here, can you?
as far as i remember, there were 25 players on my team, 5 of them applied Krems during this, and 15 of them were already Krems. enemy team was full of Risen(and few individual) and i didn't see them crying about Krems, so yes 5-10 ppl sounds right except half of these 5-10 were joined us for the banner.

Yesterday was kinda special day for us, oldmy old friendz reunion after 6/7 months. and it was just for an hour. you don't see 15to20 Krems invading eu1 everyday. too much drama for one hour thing which happened once in 2 years. You want to be an admin? fine, good luck, go make a thread or talk to someone who you need to talk etc. Krems hate won't make you one.

Here? im talking about on the server yesterday. And if there were 25 people on your team then there probably was 25 on the other team aswell, and those arent krems because they would get stacked. So yes 25 people.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2015, 08:40:43 pm »
+4
HOw else he is supposed to judge Fin if he doesn't know him IRL? And who fucking cares if FIn - or anyone else for that matter - is normal or talented IRL, this is not RL, if he acts in game like a retard - and he definitely does - then as far as I'm concerned he's a retard.

Well then I feel sorry for you. I guess I'm lucky that I actually interacted with clan mates and other crpg guys out of crpg and got to know their personalities. Met up with some of them for beers and had great laughs talking about normal stuff on whatsapps group and shit.

I guess I should have just focused on their on game behaviour instead...I mean I thought the whole point of online gaming was to meet to people and interact with many different individual personalities, if I wanted to play against boring robots with no personality I would play single player.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:48:43 pm by zottlmarsch »