Author Topic: It will be a cold day in hell...  (Read 7648 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: It will be a cold day in hell...
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2012, 04:34:21 pm »
Dogs that bark dont bite.

Or, told in Nas words, master of Hip-Hop : "Quiet N***as will kill, loud N***as talk shit be the once who get killed"
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2012, 04:36:21 pm »
Dogs that bark dont bite.

I dunno I "barked back" at Braun and he made it a point of following me every round for revenge.  :oops: :D :oops:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2012, 09:29:01 pm »
+1
Well, you guys know my stance on this.

Game has a mute function. IRL Violence is impossible in this game (a) because nobody cares that much and b) because it is anonymous). I see 0 reasons to ban racism. If you use the Internet for anything more than Facebook (and even then) you will find far worst stuff so it's high time we give the crybabies a chance to develop a thicker skin.

And quite honestly, someone with perma-butthurt who is chronically offended at EVERYTHING is even worse to play with than a genuine racist.

Yes, I personally say racist jokes late night in NA. In fact, it is a sort of tradition in late NA. I ask everyone first if somebody will get offended so they can mute me (or well, if they are a lot, I won't start the jokes). Ban me for that if you like but I won't apologize. Most of the late NA players are there because they have nothing better to do and a few jokes to crack them up are as far from evil as a fluffy bunny.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2012, 03:03:16 am »
Well, you guys know my stance on this.

Game has a mute function. IRL Violence is impossible in this game (a) because nobody cares that much and b) because it is anonymous). I see 0 reasons to ban racism. If you use the Internet for anything more than Facebook (and even then) you will find far worst stuff so it's high time we give the crybabies a chance to develop a thicker skin.

And quite honestly, someone with perma-butthurt who is chronically offended at EVERYTHING is even worse to play with than a genuine racist.

Yes, I personally say racist jokes late night in NA. In fact, it is a sort of tradition in late NA. I ask everyone first if somebody will get offended so they can mute me (or well, if they are a lot, I won't start the jokes). Ban me for that if you like but I won't apologize. Most of the late NA players are there because they have nothing better to do and a few jokes to crack them up are as far from evil as a fluffy bunny.
That's because you are a careless and entitled fuckwit.

After being assured this little boy would cease his campaign, I decided to let him live for a while. It was far easier to kill him while he was on the other team. Predictably, he started up his nonsense again. And the admin response... nothing.

Of course, it is far worse to 'tk' someone in game then to, say, spread hate and lies. I'd hate for your pixels to die. WTF was I thinking.

That of course is selectively upholding the law, but if it pleases you to call yourself just by your inaction then do so, wether or not it is actually true. I am well within the laws of the land for acting when my inaction could cause harm to other people. That IS a law, not some rule for a game.

I'd rather go out standing for something then lying down and taking this bullshit.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord_Tinsley Arthur_Dane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BW
  • Game nicks: Lord_tinsley Arthur_Dane
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2012, 03:13:53 am »
Personally I think you are being a little bitch... Why the hell does it bother you so much??? I mean seriously just talk to shit back or ignore it.... What the fuck is wrong with you where you are so insecure that you act like it is some Martin Luther King bullshit? People called you a name... Get the fuck over it.... Would it bother me if someone made fun of me for being white??? NO... I would just fuck with them to. And if they were obviously better at talking shit than me i would quietly mute them and go on with my game... Don't be a little cry baby pussy because it just makes you look retarded... TOUGHEN UP MOTHERFUCKER!

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2012, 03:23:23 am »
Huh? What's this about Zisa? What did that person do? And yes, admins don't do much about racism/the other thing that people really don't care about.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 729
  • Infamy: 2703
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2012, 03:29:48 am »
Martin Luther King bullshit

I wouldn't call that bullshit.

About racism towards white race, I love when ignorant people use that as counter argument.

You know what's the difference?

White people weren't slaves for hundreds of years, they weren't tortured, weren't treated like animals, weren't sold from one WHITE owner to another.

That's the difference between afro-american people calling white people wiggers and white people calling black people how they called them while they were slaves.

Racism aren't just words, there are deeds behind those words, people suffered hearing those words, that's why it's forbidden word.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2012, 03:33:15 am »
Personally I think you are being a little bitch... Why the hell does it bother you so much??? I mean seriously just talk to shit back or ignore it.... What the fuck is wrong with you where you are so insecure that you act like it is some Martin Luther King bullshit? People called you a name... Get the fuck over it.... Would it bother me if someone made fun of me for being white??? NO... I would just fuck with them to. And if they were obviously better at talking shit than me i would quietly mute them and go on with my game... Don't be a little cry baby pussy because it just makes you look retarded... TOUGHEN UP MOTHERFUCKER!
You do not know what is going on. Also, who the fuck are you. Right, another entitled fuckwit. Another dumb sack of shit with your head in the sand, in your twenties and omnipotent.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Wraist

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2012, 04:02:15 am »
White people weren't slaves for hundreds of years, they weren't tortured, weren't treated like animals, weren't sold from one WHITE owner to another.

I'm pretty sure that they were.

Also, for the freedom of speech excuse, it's against the rules and thus should be treated as such. I also don't see a point in trying to anger people.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2012, 04:24:51 am »
+1

Yes they were, it just happened a lot longer ago than the enslavement of black people. Personally I think the whole slavery argument is outdated, outplayed and has nothing to do with modern day racism. I also don't understand all the commotion about the dreaded n-word. The origin of the word may have some dreadful implications, but the simple fact of the matter is that the meaning of words changes all the time. The dutch version of that word is a perfectly acceptable word for black person, used in main stream media all the time. I've never known a black dutch person that got offended by it either. Admittedly, I don't walk around on street calling every black person the n-word, so my results may be slightly off, but to me it still seems like a mostly american phenomenon.

That said, just because I'm personally not offended by it, doesn't mean I won't happily ban every little racist kid who thinks that just because he's anonymous he can spout as much racist bullshit as he wants, just to get a rise out of people who (justifiably) get offended by it.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2012, 04:54:47 am »
It's touchy because there are generational implications involved. People may think it was too long ago to be worth noting, but even a generation or two up, grandmas/grandpas may have been personally heavily affected by slavery, which affects their own sons/daughters. The impact it has on future generations still won't heal for quite a long time. Of course racism today isn't quite the same as it was 60 years ago, but keep in mind how sensitive a subject it still is when making remarks in jest that could be considered racist.

I guess I'm okay with small jokes involving stereotypes and stuff, but if it gets into racism that crosses the line for me. Seriously calling someone the N word I won't tolerate, though. It's not too difficult to tell if someone was really just joking and if I can't, just pass it off as ignorance I suppose.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2012, 05:15:38 am »
pretty sure if you call a black person a stupid friend it still means the same thing you honky piece of trash
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2012, 05:57:07 am »
If leshma and zisa get how they want, cRPG would be like North Korea.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2012, 06:21:56 am »
slavery is not the issue really. whites have enslaved other whites for centuries. currently the whites have many races under their thumbs, like the asians manufacturing all of our stuff.
personally i don't mind other races, but most shootings in my city are by other ethnic groups, just sayin.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2012, 07:04:10 am »
Zisa you on drugs? or suppose to be?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning