Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37467 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
why is this still in general?

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Odion

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Odion_IV, Odion_Power
this should be moved to spam.

o no wait, its an admin post :rolleyes:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Heres the thread where you can tell the world why you hate nuffen/Lilith (PS, not fasader). Why do you vote yes on removing this guys admin rights?

UPDATE: Changed the text so it was clear that you want to remove this guys admin rights.

Dear Nuffen.

I truly hope that you realise by now, that you are definatly doing something wrong.
This has been what ? the 3rd time your nominated.... and before TONS of people trying to nominate you, but didnt follow the rules.
Also your name keeps popping up on the admin abooz section.
While your fellow admins... have almost no trouble.
Yet you decide to keep on going, the same way you did.
You Nuffen are seriously hardheaded

You might be a great guy... i dunno. But you lack the perspective and judgement power to be an admin.

If this nomination fails again. Ide say chadz should make a rule.
If and admin has been nominated 3 times, without succes.... but still with hardcore Screenshot/youtube proof of his abuse, its an auto removal from admin powers.

This politics game.. the lobbying... the getting clueless people to help Nuffen out, its sickening.

Cute kittens won't help you Nuffen, I'm afraid.
+1

Please stop sucking balls and lobbying now that your nominated again... it even makes you look more weak.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:10:36 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Oh by the way upon re-reading the title of the thread, I thought I'd add my serious contribution to why he should have his powers removed.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,12653.0.html
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Jambi: Yes, I take this serious. I will NEVER forget to unban a guy for 3 days. (all the other admins have done worse, I was for half a year the one who did all the unbanning the other admins forgot, none of them got nominated for it.)
What proof? :)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
Jambi: Yes, I take this serious. I will NEVER forget to unban a guy for 3 days. (all the other admins have done worse, I was for half a year the one who did all the unbanning the other admins forgot, none of them got nominated for it.)

Exactly this, you think its all a joke. But please do respond to the fact that you've been nominated already 3 times... and why your name keeps popping up. And ofcourse why you did end up now agian being nominated. You think its still only a joke ?

I dont believe your taking any of this serious.
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi

this is not about the unban, but about the retarded reason for ban on the first place

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
this is not about the unban, but about the retarded reason for ban on the first place

Nuffen doesnt understand man, its pointless.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13767.0.html <---- Vote yes, i think the community has seen enough of Nuffen. And personally im sick of these fucking kittens  :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:28:53 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I accept bets, i believe no matter how many people we get to vote yes for removal, he will still get more to vote for no, but, maybe, and i HOPE for that, maybe i am wrong.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Keep him! We want nuffen to stay!
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2011, 01:28:40 pm »
I want to keep nuffen because he is one of the very few admins who actually admins (on the official servers). I never see anyone except him and Thomek doing anything with all the teamkillers/leechers/delayers. Too bad they're never on siege.

Don't worry, whatever happens to nuffen, at least now we have Tenne as admin whom I trust entirely on his reasoning and he's active enough to cover a good part of the gaming prime time on cRPG while the rest of the admins are still on vacation or too busy playing the game who cba to specc and administrate.  :oops:

Thank god (cmp) that my desperate cries for new admins on the EU admin application thread didn't go in empty sac.

cheers

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
I accept bets, i believe no matter how many people we get to vote yes for removal, he will still get more to vote for no, but, maybe, and i HOPE for that, maybe i am wrong.

Yeps, thats why Nuffen is lobbying. Getting people that have no idea about whats going on, to vote NO for him.

You know... some sheeple, fall for all these cute kitty pictures. And those weak minded people will think if an Admin asks to vote no, that it is automaticly a good idea.

Anyways, im going to stop posting here. Not going to argue with ignorance.... or read Nuffens bullshit any longer.

The Thread title tells it all. he does not take this serious..... and thinks it even deserve a funny thread title

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:34:35 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2011, 01:31:37 pm »
+1
Wow. TWO attention seeking threads in general discussion. What's the matter, kid, your mom didn't hug you enough?
And to forum admins: you are kidding, right? This is some sort of joke I don't get? Please tell me it isn't so, because I have seen a lot more important topics than this bull ending in Spam, and quite quickly.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2011, 01:36:06 pm »
+1
Wow. TWO attention seeking threads in general discussion. What's the matter, kid, your mom didn't hug you enough?
And to forum admins: you are kidding, right? This is some sort of joke I don't get? Please tell me it isn't so, because I have seen a lot more important topics than this bull ending in Spam, and quite quickly.

they stick together, its a conspiracy

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2011, 01:37:10 pm »

So you think such an important event as a vote about demoting an admin should not be open for discussion in the general c-rpg forums? Easier to remove an admin if no one got a clue whats happening, yes? I see why your against discussions when the admin in question is accused of.. banning teamwounders.