Author Topic: Unban Request.  (Read 473 times)

Offline Lady_Diesalot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request.
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:31:17 am »
About 20 minutes ago I was playing on EU_Pecores_DTV and got banned by 3 players.

When I came to the map, two of them were not fighting and were leeching. I waited a bit, they did not start fighting. I put in a map reset vote to get their attention that another player was waiting to play. They didn't respond, I guess AFK, so vote passed and I got to start playing. They were set to spectate. One left.

I died on that round. Next round I was fighting the peasants, saw one of them was ready to play, so died on purpose to start over for him. We began to play, moved on to the next round. The other guy who was leeching returned, plus someone else. The alive leecher died, I continued to fight. A poll was put up by one of them to ban me, it failed, but then they did another and it passed.

I'd like it removed (I'd ask for those guys banned if possible), character's name is Lady_Diesalot.

Thanks.

Offline Lady_Diesalot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:15:59 am »
Well I didn't know it lasts an hour.. so it is up now.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 03:16:41 pm »
Make sure to take screen shots next time, these injustices must not go unpunished!

Friendly Tip: Press ctrl + insert to screen shot
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:17:42 pm by Kenji »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 11:10:39 pm »
Other Friendly tip. F12 for steam screenshot.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 04:13:08 pm »
Yes voteban only last one hour , and we can't reverse them. Your post should be a ban demand for the two player who leeched and voteban you , it's such a pity that you didn't took screenshot