Author Topic: Negative 139,501 gold - Incapable of doing anything GOLD related.  (Read 3759 times)

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Alright my names Epimetheus on the cRPG servers, I'm pretty new and well I haven't played in a week or two, I had around 27k (I THINK) on my character, well I log onto today to reinstall cRPG (BTW I love you guys for making the mod) And I have -139,501 gold. Uhh clarification, Negative 139,501 gold. I don't understand...I'm unable to gain gold...due to it being negative, nor repair my gear, it would really be appreciated if I could get some input, I just want to go kill shit. Thanks for your time.

Edit: (Sorry, forgot to mention I am entirerly new to forums yet have heard plenty, I only am on it now for help, if I am doing something wrong, or posting in the wrong area I am sorry and if possible notify me and I will avoid doing it again.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:42:21 am by xkhanxfrog »

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Negative 139,501 gold - Incapable of doing anything GOLD related.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:38:05 am »
Alright turns out...My character also does not exist....when I log into cRPG servers now and kicks me instantly, please can some help me the fuck out I JUST WANT TO KILL SHIT, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

Edit: Alright I think if I clarify it'll give better idea...I can log onto WEBSITE, all of my items are presents and I have Negative 139,501 gold. I am unable to purchase anything at all but am able to log in with ease on the site, so my character does infact exist, now when I log onto the actual game server on the cilent Warband I am kicked and it displays a message saying "This character does not exist...?" Please help a kid out.

Edit: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? My gold is now non-existent, or was. I refreshed it several times and it didn't say zero gold, it didn't say negative or positive, it just said nothing. "Gold:" So I log out, log back in and suddenly it's back to it's good old Negative 139,501 gold. Am I doing something wrong? DO I HAVE TO GET ON MY KNEE'S AND BEG?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:55:56 am by xkhanxfrog »

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 09:29:17 am »
+7
Looks like there was a horrible, horrible mistake. Apparently, using the same PC as hellowrold must have triggered the automatic ban system.

But don't worry, I'll take care of it right after I've finished strategus.

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 09:33:15 am »
Zing!~~

Offline Okkam

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 12:21:26 pm »
xkhanxfrog

I'll pay you 10k bonus after strategus starting, just do not interrupt equus africanus asinus. Make alternative char for day or two

equus africanus asinus - this mean chadz

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 01:13:07 pm »
+1
lol, if u are on schedule after strategious, you ll wait long time :D

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 01:17:02 pm »
lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 05:34:05 pm »
Looks like there was a horrible, horrible mistake. Apparently, using the same PC as hellowrold must have triggered the automatic ban system.

But don't worry, I'll take care of it right after I've finished strategus.

Oh man thanks so much, I can wait I just want to play again is all, take your time and shit, I'm not in no rush. As long as in the future I'll get to play my character, I just hella don't want to start from the goddamn begining again, hell I don't want a refund on gold, I just want it set to zero and I'll work my way back up, cause I'm like srsly at the point where I can't even join servers, purchase anything you know the works, yet able to log on the cRPG inventory/statisitic menu thing, Don't know right words. Again THANKS!!! Looking forward to playing with you guys again and a lot more often, so I can KEEL U!

xkhanxfrog

I'll pay you 10k bonus after strategus starting, just do not interrupt equus africanus asinus. Make alternative char for day or two

equus africanus asinus - this mean chadz
Thanks for the offer man, but no thanks it's just 10k, I don't want no hand outs I just want to kill shit. BUT AGAIN much appreciated and uhh...will try to not interupt him, don't know how I'd do that but YESSIR.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:36:39 pm by xkhanxfrog »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 09:59:42 pm »
+2
Oh man thanks so much, I can wait I just want to play again is all, take your time and shit, I'm not in no rush. As long as in the future I'll get to play my character, I just hella don't want to start from the goddamn begining again, hell I don't want a refund on gold, I just want it set to zero and I'll work my way back up, cause I'm like srsly at the point where I can't even join servers, purchase anything you know the works, yet able to log on the cRPG inventory/statisitic menu thing, Don't know right words. Again THANKS!!! Looking forward to playing with you guys again and a lot more often, so I can KEEL U!
Thanks for the offer man, but no thanks it's just 10k, I don't want no hand outs I just want to kill shit. BUT AGAIN much appreciated and uhh...will try to not interupt him, don't know how I'd do that but YESSIR.

dude...
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 02:50:12 am »
Well everything has been fixed due to this new patch....exept the problem with Negative 139,501 gold remains...

Edit: No...nevermind I was terribly wrong...Everything I bought is gone aside from my weapons, the marketplace items do not even appear, and I am getting kicked with every atempt to regain my gold, what the fuck?

Edit: Alright well I simply reinstalled cRPG and now I can play on server, everything works amazingly, removed all cookies, everything is fine, the only remaining problem now is that my gold is still in the negatives.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:58:02 am by xkhanxfrog »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 07:14:05 am »
+1
This is a hint about your problem:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 09:37:34 am »
hilarious

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 11:42:39 am »
+1
This is a hint about your problem:
(click to show/hide)

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 01:49:55 am »
I don't get it, what the hell does it mean? and why the hell? It says I posted a video called hacker? That wasn't me goddamn it, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Someone explain I'm confused, I just want to play this goddamn fucking game, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 05:37:04 pm »
I don't get it, what the hell does it mean? and why the hell? It says I posted a video called hacker? That wasn't me goddamn it, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Someone explain I'm confused, I just want to play this goddamn fucking game, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

I like bunnies...

Hellowrold stole yer account now you be walkin' deh plank.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:02:31 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.