Author Topic: [Unban] DL_Robert_Namo  (Read 1172 times)

Offline robert_namo

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I don't understand.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis "of the Stars"
  • Game nicks: Robert_Namo_Astralis
[Unban] DL_Robert_Namo
« on: July 08, 2011, 10:06:12 am »
Today I was kicked by Goretooth for hitting voice over commands 5 times after he said "stop spamming that". I come back on and told Goretooth [not raging but more angry typing] to be more specific when you say something like that. Not even 10 seconds after my comment, I was permanently banned by Goretooth on the siege server. I've never been kicked by an admin for voice over spamming and I've seen players get away with many things worse than this. I have been told Goretooth once lost his admin abilities before. Honestly In My Opinion Goretooth is one of the worst of the admins.

104/19. That is all. Thank you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] DL_Robert_Namo
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:59 am »
Now i dont know how peoples days go. but to join on a server and perm ban someone for asking to be specific is obsurd. Namo is a great player. never does anything wrong and had an outstanding score going for him. Goretooth warned him to stop "spamming", namo returned to the server after being kicked askin him to be more specific and got perm banned immediately after.

Offline Hisagi

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saints of War
  • Game nicks: SoW_BS_Toby_Moogle_King, sK_BlackHawk
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:50:55 am »
I agree that it was a completely unnecessary ban

Hisagi's Den of Gewdies

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 11:19:19 am »
Unless you have proofs you'd like to share with us, stay off this thread ... quiet simple. We dont need people's opinions, we're here to judge the facts...

Useless trolling will bring consequences (not really but please avoid replying unless it's important :D)

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:06 am »
Fact is that robert namo is a top player and he always do objective and never grief or annoy anyone, and he get banned by a kid with admin power in his hand. Goretooth shouldnt have admin power he take irrational decision all the time, not the first time it happen.

All hell break loose around on the server as long as it doesnt affect goretooth he doesnt do shit, but if something really stupid annoy him he go on ban rage all the time. There is kid doing Team wounding and voice and leech spamming all the time when hes on, and he doesnt do shit, but if one of those kid hit goretooth by accident then you know for sure they are gone for good.

Since all the time i have been on CRPG goretooth is hand down the worst admin.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:14 am »
Namo is one of the few people that actually uses the voice commands to inform teammates and plan teamwork

I see LLJK guys spamming for minutes and nothing is done, namo does 'flank left' or whatever 5 times at the start of the round and he gets banned.

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:56 pm »
This was an unfounded ban. The only thing I can think for goretooths defence is robert knows the rules. However I didn't see him violate any, and no warning was given. I think this ban is malarkey.  :cry: I was on server at the time. Lift the ban please. Robert doesn't deserve one. At least not this time.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »
Namo is one of the few people that actually uses the voice commands to inform teammates and plan teamwork

I see LLJK guys spamming for minutes and nothing is done, namo does 'flank left' or whatever 5 times at the start of the round and he gets banned.
LLJK actually follow the rules when told to stop and don't start spamming right after being told to stop.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 04:18:11 pm »
I will add that robert knows what he's doing.  I do think he should of been muted rather than banned for talking back to the admin in caps.  Its you can see in his he knew what he was being warned for (since he says voice commands) and just wanted to troll gore.  Don't worry as soon as nind or ecko gets on he'll probably get unbanned.

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:36 pm »
"LLJK actually follow the rules when told to stop and don't start spamming right after being told to stop."

I didnt know that the result of this is a perm ban. Admins have the power to mute and if forced to kick someone for not listening. but a perm ban in this situation is out of the question

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 09:12:11 pm »
I warned, kicked, then banned.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 09:16:25 pm »