Author Topic: Banishment of Ratka_PegasusRIDER and Ben_Raden_PegasusRIDER (NA SIEGE)  (Read 721 times)

Offline Walkaveli

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
At 12:26pm EST Ratka_PegasusRIDER and Ben_Raden_PegasusRIDER got banned temp

My clan is a group of horsearchers and we were playing siege and 3 people started killing our horses so we shot back at them

GK_Loden said anyone who TKs or TW from this point onward would be banned

next round we spawn and began walking up to the flag to cap the objective when he banned both of us for no reason.

This is GM abuse
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:30:58 pm by Walkaveli »

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Tempbanned 1 hour each for revenge TK. You were warned multiple times not to take matters into your own hands.

Offline Walkaveli

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
did not revenge tk after you declared for us to stop.  you simply banned arbitrarily

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Are you still banned?

Offline Walkaveli

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
No im not still banned, it was just temporary.  Im not looking for an unban, or anything of that sort.  Im simply posting to bring attention to what i feel was 2 seriously unjust bannings.  And this way if other people get banned by this GK guy then hopefully higher up administrators will consider removing his powers.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
tempbans are 'timeouts' not bannings.  and i'll take lorden's word over some random new person any day of the week.

Offline D_the_Barbarian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
    • View Profile
    • I have no website
  • Faction: none
  • Game nicks: D_the_Barbarian and Millions of alts like D_the_Female.
The tempban was not unjust. you guys were blocking walkways so defenders couldn't get to the flag, horse-bumping and tk/ff(don't know if this was after horse kills). It is not right to tk horses but it is also not right to revenge tk/tw people, especially after you received several warnings from Lorden. Lorden is a good admin, always has been fair and his admin powers should not be removed, you both needed a break and he gave it to you.
On a similar note, it is imperative to carry smoke bombs. Archers get confused because they're so ineffective that they pause to wonder why, so they end up being as effective as intended.