Author Topic: Gold\exp nerf in DtV  (Read 441 times)

Offline Dumertone

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: iFail
Gold\exp nerf in DtV
« on: June 29, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »
Well I want to know if I'm right and we are getting only 1\2 of gold\exp from DtV? Or it depends on server? Coz what I noticed recently was getting 500exp and 25gold despite having 1000exp and 50gold note on the screen.

P.S Currently playing at some RU_ server. Plz tell me it fully depends on server  :cry:

P.P.S Btw, are repair prices nerfed then? Coz I'm actually tend to lose money on DtV now instead of earning (and my total equip doesnt even reach 20k)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Gold\exp nerf in DtV
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:39:12 pm »
Well I want to know if I'm right and we are getting only 1\2 of gold\exp from DtV? Or it depends on server? Coz what I noticed recently was getting 500exp and 25gold despite having 1000exp and 50gold note on the screen.

P.S Currently playing at some RU_ server. Plz tell me it fully depends on server  :cry:

P.P.S Btw, are repair prices nerfed then? Coz I'm actually tend to lose money on DtV now instead of earning (and my total equip doesnt even reach 20k)

1/2 the income. Full repair.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.