Author Topic: Banned from crpg_NA  (Read 448 times)

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from crpg_NA
« on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:30 am »
Hello, I was banned today (playing as Buhn) from the NA_Siege server. I was getting a bit bored and decided to kick this an archer off a building (a small one). He landed, and proceeded to surprise me by finding me and giving me a few revengeful hits. So I thought that was over, and we left each other alone. Yet, next round, a guy called Pute just kicked me right off the bat the moment the round started. He circled me and kicked again. Then he continued. So we ran around the map giving what I assumed to be congenial kicks (no damage resulted, or switching to weapons. It was completely harmless). Then all of a sudden I was banned. I'm sorry for the kick of the archer, and that was a silly thing to do. But, seeing as the only real damage I caused was the archer's fall, I don't think I should be banned. There was no warning, no vote, I think only an admin kick and ban. This I dont agree with. If it were an intentional teamkill, that makes sense. Even if it were an unintentional one, I would find it still more just. But taking a fraction of health from one with no prior admonition will not be settled lightly for this case or any. Uphold the honor of the medieval knighthood, and bring back BUHN!

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Banned from crpg_NA
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 03:25:26 am »
good riddance.  we all remember you griefing opening gates when you first came on the scene.

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 03:35:56 am »
I'm sorry for my ways, but a lil dicking around really isnt all that bad.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 05:12:12 am by Buhn »

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 05:50:07 am »
The tempban was for opening that gates as defender. The TWing was just that much more in the same time period.

Remember guys, tempbans are a -timeout- because you are negatively affecting the game for many other players. Suck it up and come back an hour later in a better frame of mind. All permbans will ALWAYS be documented on this forum section, allowing for explanations, justifications, etc.