Author Topic: Tempbanned: Occitan_Chivas  (Read 437 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Tempbanned: Occitan_Chivas
« on: June 26, 2011, 05:21:42 am »
Tempbanned for TKing, breaking ladders, teamwounding, telling off admins and blocking their path while denying the trolling over a period of 2 hours. Earth has some screenshots he said he'd put up.

Tempbanned 1 hour, and documented for future reference.

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
Re: Tempbanned: Occitan_Chivas
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 05:42:04 am »
I can vouch for Lorden. Earlier Chiva was spamming qml on players, and was vote kicked. Later on, Lorden sounded frustrated about him for some reason, so I went into spectator mode. He was circling Lorden constantly, glancing him in combat as well, denied all of it. Also whenever Lorden was killed, the Chivas guy would say good job and laugh etc (the person was in peasant gear, attracting archer fire and running to Lorden). He would wait for Lorden to respawn, just run in circles around him, and laugh when he gets killed in combat. This went on for a good while as well...I am suprised it was tolerated that long, but I think Lorden was trying to not sound abusive (Chiva was obviously trying to get Lorden angry). I have a few screenshots of Lorden getting trolled on by this guy. I cannot post them this very second as I am not on my main computer, but I will Edit post them when I get back.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 06:33:29 am »
(click to show/hide)

Was only screening for a round or so, and this went on for maps and maps.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 06:30:04 pm »
Just a warning Chivas.  We've been getting alot of complaints about you recently from excessive leech reporting to teamwounding to harrassing people by kick them off walls/ladders ect.  Clean up your act.  I know you can play but we're running a tight ship here so we'll start warning less and temp banning/perm banning more from here on out.