Author Topic: NA_siege banning for no reason?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Thrasher

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DementedRabbit, Ink, Thrasher
Re: NA_siege banning for no reason?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 06:46:51 pm »
wow they made a leech spammer an admin...of coarse he is going to ban you without giving you a warning.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:59:39 pm by Thrasher »

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 07:45:24 pm »
move it along people move it along
Just a soldier

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 10:50:35 pm »
Wrong forum guys.  Its a temp ban so the dude just needs to suck it up and go outside in the sun for an hour.

Offline Iggore

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 07:49:21 am »
I was there, and can confirm that Lorden did ban Randomannoyingfuckerwhocanttypeforshit. A friend of the banned individual then asked repeatedly why aforementioned person was banned, and Lorden responded in the manner he says he did.

Really I just feel like pointing out Iggore's ability to communicate via the written word--it is unparalleled. His thoughts are expressed in a very logical manner, and one cannot help but share his pain. The river of sorrow in which I am currently floundering is but the slightest inkling of what Iggore must be feeling right now.

His is an ocean of sorrow.

Why would you want to play that game.. in any event I am over it And was angry, any other person  would of felt flustered and angry to commit to "UNPARALLELED GRAMMAR" Excuse me but don't go off my rhetoric on a forum I don't consider myself someone who can't type or someone who is Ignorant. I have an education thank you.. now if anything I Would like to apologize for posting on the wrong forums ....... and for offending anyone who was offended That being lorden..... Fine but I want to point this out, You never should ban someone immediately for teamkilling I am almost certain other admins don't do that... and I hope the next time we come across this you Kick, or warn me, slay.. etc.. but just don't go that far. in any event to the noob whom i've qouted.. Way to come across very well youre an inspiration to the entire world... May you serve justice to all...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:51:09 am by Iggore »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 07:51:18 am »
Mind clicking the button to lock your thread before I brutally murder everyone involved?

Why would you want to play that game.. in any event I am over it And was angry, any other person  would of felt flustered and angry to commit to "UNPARALLELED GRAMMAR" Excuse me but don't go off my rhetoric on a forum I don't consider myself someone who can't type or someone who is Ignorant. I have an education thank you.. now if anything I Would like to apologize for posting on the wrong forums ....... and for offending anyone who was offended That being lorden..... Fine but I want to point this out, You never should ban someone immediately for teamkilling I am almost certain other admins don't do that... and I hope the next time we come across this you Kick, or warn me, slay.. etc.. but just don't go that far. in any event to the noob whom i've qouted.. Way to come across very well youre an inspiration to the entire world... May you serve justice to all...

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:52:38 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Henry_Broodsonson

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsfhny3oz3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 09:17:16 am »
 :lol: I can see the way you think.

Offline Linx

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Keepers of Abaddon
  • Game nicks: Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 09:22:38 am »
Lorden is a cool guy. I find it absolutely hilarious at all the flak thrown at him for doing his job, which might I remind you, is volunteer work.

I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd just ban all the whiny beyatches at first opportunity.

Offline Barbas

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Great President of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 01:03:11 pm »
Lol I love this thread:

OP:  GAWD you guys, WTF, some dick admin banned me for NO REASON after I JUST LOGGED ON!

Admin:  You were temp-banned for TKing.

OP:  Did not!  By which I mean, yeah, I did... but I'd JUST LOGGED ON!  TKs don't count if you just logged on!