Author Topic: Was Permbanned by Goretooth while he went on a banning spree  (Read 1294 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
This is how it went:
1: Goretooth is being snotty about his k/d and first leaves the server so he wouldnt get shot after he joins. Ok fine.
2: he comes back, and then hides behind a tree so he wouldnt get shot and forces a tie.
3: Next round goretooth dies.
4: A BRD member objects to him after his death, saying "you leaving again?".
5: he responds with "No, but you are. Because you're bugging me. Got it?"
6: BRD member says "Alright well its my old friends like you that make me hate this game anyway cya"
7: Instant perm ban. People are devastated.
8: Next round (new map) people still saying wow, or that was way over the top. I say "that my old friend shouldnt have admin"
9: I am instantly perm banned.
Wtf is going on?
Sorry I didn't know that we no longer hold the right of free speech on a North American server hosted in the US.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:49:21 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Was Permbanned by Goretooth while he went on a banning spree
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 11:52:41 am »
taking cover from xbows is being a bundle of sticks?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 11:57:49 am »
taking cover from xbows is being a bundle of sticks?
Goretooth I have nothing against you. I was merely sticking up for someone who got wronged by someone with power. I am a nice guy and like to have a good time, but when stuff like this happens it makes me feel very inclined to help out the little guy. Why do you even pay attention to what other people say? Honestly I don't care what people think.. I made a clan called Rohan ffs. You need to stop being so defensive. The BRD member has nothing against you either, he has bad energy from being killed and he channeled it to you because he knew you cared. Stop caring and unban me, I did nothing wrong except stick up for someone who you just permanently banned from the NA servers.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:59:55 am »
I told him to stop bugging me and he didn't. He didn't need your help trying to bully me which all he does everytime he's on.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »
I told him to stop bugging me and he didn't. He didn't need your help trying to bully me which all he does everytime he's on.
Wouldn't a mute be better? Hell I wouldn't even mind being muted, at least I could still play.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:04:56 pm »
Ban last longer and always works. Lemme know when you get the point and wanna play.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 12:06:19 pm »
Ban last longer and always works. Lemme know when you get the point and wanna play.
You're going to make me write an unban essay for this shit? Good luck with that. I'm talking to your masters

PS I'm not the one who bullies you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:07:40 pm by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 12:10:11 pm »
You're going to make me write an unban essay for this shit? Good luck with that. I'm talking to your masters

PS I'm not the one who bullies you.
when did i say write and essay or your the one that bullies? Everytime your on the sever your always trying to pick a fight with me and willing to aid anyone against me ingame and on the forums. You got like 8-14 posts about me btw.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:11:22 pm by Goretooth »

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 12:17:12 pm »
when did i say write and essay or your the one that bullies? Everytime your on the sever your always trying to pick a fight with me and willing to aid anyone against me ingame and on the forums. You got like 8-14 posts about me btw.
Like I said, I tend to always go to the little guys side. Its not my fault or yours, its in my nature. Why would you permanent ban me though.. I said what everyone else was thinking. Aren't admins supposed to have cool tempers and deal with these trolling idiots in a calm and controlled manner? An administrator is merely someone who ensures the fun for others. When that is not the case, why do you have admin rights?

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 01:50:49 pm »
Like I said, I tend to always go to the little guys side. Its not my fault or yours, its in my nature. Why would you permanent ban me though.. I said what everyone else was thinking. Aren't admins supposed to have cool tempers and deal with these trolling idiots in a calm and controlled manner? An administrator is merely someone who ensures the fun for others. When that is not the case, why do you have admin rights?
Goretooth I have nothing against you. I was merely sticking up for someone who got wronged by someone with power. I am a nice guy and like to have a good time, but when stuff like this happens it makes me feel very inclined to help out the little guy. Why do you even pay attention to what other people say? Honestly I don't care what people think.. I made a clan called Rohan ffs. You need to stop being so defensive. The BRD member has nothing against you either, he has bad energy from being killed and he channeled it to you because he knew you cared. Stop caring and unban me, I did nothing wrong except stick up for someone who you just permanently banned from the NA servers.
Why were you defending a guy hating on the game and calling me a bundle of sticks for killing him?
sorry it's just my nature to defend myself the server and others against trolls, teamwounders, abusers and rule breakers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:45:52 pm by Goretooth »

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 01:53:52 pm »
let me guess goretooth is a 16years old nerd with power in his hand?
am i right?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 01:56:11 pm »
let me guess goretooth is a 16years old nerd with power in his hand?
am i right?
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8081.msg120935.html#msg120935
Insulting me while teamwounding me casue i beat you at a video game and you call me a teenager nerd with power struggles?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:58:16 pm by Goretooth »

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 04:50:03 pm »
This is how it went:
1: Goretooth is being snotty about his k/d and first leaves the server so he wouldnt get shot after he joins. Ok fine.
2: he comes back, and then hides behind a tree so he wouldnt get shot and forces a tie.
3: Next round goretooth dies.
4: A BRD member objects to him after his death, saying "you leaving again?".
5: he responds with "No, but you are. Because you're bugging me. Got it?"
6: BRD member says "Alright well its my old friends like you that make me hate this game anyway cya"
7: Instant perm ban. People are devastated.
8: Next round (new map) people still saying wow, or that was way over the top. I say "that my old friend shouldnt have admin"
9: I am instantly perm banned.
Wtf is going on?
Sorry I didn't know that we no longer hold the right of free speech on a North American server hosted in the US.

If you have a problem you send me a private message. Its not smart to give admins a hard time, it doesn't take a lot to know that. Those two bold lines are mainly why you guys were removed. It will not be perma but I think you guys need some time to relax and play on another server. Granted Goretooth has been known to rush admin decisions, but in this case you admitted to being a jackass to him so as far as i'm concerned i might have done the same thing.