Author Topic: Do something in siege servers.  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Do something in siege servers.
« on: June 24, 2011, 02:11:09 am »
That. Ive been playing in siege servers lately and im ashamed of what i found. Never seen so many, tkers, team hitters, reporting griefers and just plain retard ppl. Seriously, what the hell is going on guys?. tonight, ive been playing for like 2 or 3 hours, in that time i saw this things happen:
-Team hitter who got like 5 tks in 5 mins and like 40 multiple hits in friendlies (on purpose). This guy got polls 6 times. There was an admin, ppl were telling the admin to kick or ban the guy for 20 mins.. nothing happened. The guy was still there 1 hour later when i left.
-Ppl abousing the leechers reporting tool in the lamest way.
-Ppl team killing "supossedly leechers" and admins doing nothing. But then kicking 2 guys who were fighting each other using fists. That happened exactly in the same minute.
-Archers throwing arrows to their team mates on purpose, while there was not a single enemy near and making sure there was other archer close so the hit guy wouldnt tell who was.
-Guys on horses running on their team mates on purporse (you cant expect to climb the ramp with 20 ppl on it and do not hit anyone).
-This guy who was like the most retarded crpg player ever who reported me for leeching up to 5 times in 5 seconds, as i pushed the M 1 second later he reported me everytime. Then he told me i was away. And as i was replying him standing on the spawn he acussed me again of leeching. (LOL) how i would push the m all those times and call him moron if i was away?. He kept telling i was leeching even when other ppl said he was reporting them randomly even while enganged in combat. Took screens and told him i was reporting. Then he left (LOL).
-guys with greatswords spamming in a mass of ppl of 30 persons as they were alone in the server, teamkilling 3 guys of his team in like 10 secs.
-Overal retardness in general. Like you saying "come on you cant tk him coz you think he is away". Just to get the typicall retarded answer of "no one cares", or "i wasnt the only one hitting him" or "cry my a river".

Conclusion, IM fucked amazed Crpg player base has degenerated so much in the last months. Or maybe is just that siege atract the most retarded players of crpg.... still deciding. Thanks for reading guy. Please do something. Salute.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Do something in siege servers.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 02:40:08 am »
I agree with you on everything, alot of retards.

You also have the one that claim to be "top players" but never work to do the objective they only play for their own kill death ratio to show off how good they are.
I have seen some of them get in a kill streak and instead of pushing to try to defend or cap the flag they hide somewhere to preserve their good score.

Offline Kabookie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kabookieson
  • Game nicks: Kabookie
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:59:17 am »
It has gotten hard to bear!
Abusers of the leech report feature make this for not much fun at times... the other day 2 members of TS_ clan were abusing the leech report feature: targeting me. One right after the other, they reported me and I had a full screen of red text. This happened just as we had spawned at the start of a map and all 3 of us were running.
The players who keep team and horse wounding is very annoying and it sure is taking the fun out of this mod.
Getting to a point...

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 04:09:31 am »
That. Ive been playing in siege servers lately and im ashamed of what i found. Never seen so many, tkers, team hitters, reporting griefers and just plain retard ppl. Seriously, what the hell is going on guys?. tonight, ive been playing for like 2 or 3 hours, in that time i saw this things happen:
-Team hitter who got like 5 tks in 5 mins and like 40 multiple hits in friendlies (on purpose). This guy got polls 6 times. There was an admin, ppl were telling the admin to kick or ban the guy for 20 mins.. nothing happened. The guy was still there 1 hour later when i left.
-Ppl abousing the leechers reporting tool in the lamest way.
-Ppl team killing "supossedly leechers" and admins doing nothing. But then kicking 2 guys who were fighting each other using fists. That happened exactly in the same minute.
-Archers throwing arrows to their team mates on purpose, while there was not a single enemy near and making sure there was other archer close so the hit guy wouldnt tell who was.
-Guys on horses running on their team mates on purporse (you cant expect to climb the ramp with 20 ppl on it and do not hit anyone).
-This guy who was like the most retarded crpg player ever who reported me for leeching up to 5 times in 5 seconds, as i pushed the M 1 second later he reported me everytime. Then he told me i was away. And as i was replying him standing on the spawn he acussed me again of leeching. (LOL) how i would push the m all those times and call him moron if i was away?. He kept telling i was leeching even when other ppl said he was reporting them randomly even while enganged in combat. Took screens and told him i was reporting. Then he left (LOL).
-guys with greatswords spamming in a mass of ppl of 30 persons as they were alone in the server, teamkilling 3 guys of his team in like 10 secs.
-Overal retardness in general. Like you saying "come on you cant tk him coz you think he is away". Just to get the typicall retarded answer of "no one cares", or "i wasnt the only one hitting him" or "cry my a river".

Conclusion, IM fucked amazed Crpg player base has degenerated so much in the last months. Or maybe is just that siege atract the most retarded players of crpg.... still deciding. Thanks for reading guy. Please do something. Salute.
You were raging so much in siege earlier at oink.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 05:09:13 am »
you sound pretty ragey and whiney.  guess you arent tough enough for siege.  its no worse than a poorly admin'ed FPS game server.

admins though are frequently too lenient and inconsistent.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 05:14:41 am »
Usually I kick or mute anyone who's being a retard. For the most part, I find that people are alright and seem to behave when I'm sitting in the servers.

Either way, thanks for letting the word out. I'll be on the server more often under different users to see what it's like.

I also have a couple people on Steam who let me know when jackasses are around, so I pop in to check in.

Offline Chaos

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Takeda
  • Game nicks: Chaos_Takeda, Spec_Ops_Chaos_Takeda
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 05:16:15 am »
you sound pretty ragey and whiney.  guess you arent tough enough for siege.  its no worse than a poorly admin'ed FPS game server.

Sounded to me like his point was exactly that, that admins are frequently too lenient and inconsistent, so someone should do something about it. Siege used to be better but has degraded into a poorly admin'ed fps game server, which isn't something to be proud of. Its not really a matter of being tough, its a matter of playing the game as intended, as a team, or at least not as a collection of asshats.

Offline Moen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 05:24:21 am »
Let me guess, was that NA siege during night time?

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 05:43:52 am »
whenever i play all the retards go away, or gets banned immediately after.

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 05:48:29 am »
whenever i play all the retards go away, or gets banned immediately after.

That's because you massacre them all... repeatedly.  :P

My opinion is that they are fine, maybe could use a bit more strict presence from admins. All I've played on has been NA Siege since I've started playing cRPG... and I've been having a blast. More fun than I ever had playing Native.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 09:02:51 am »

ragey and whiney?. From what cave did you just came out?. It just want to play the game as intented. About the "tough enough for siege". Come on, are you serious?. Do you really think siege is for the "tough" ahahaha. Too funny.

About being ragey with that guy, yes sure. That retarded kept reporting me even when it was clear i was not away coz i was typing to him. I just cant hold retarded kids anymore. Im well grow for this crap and been playing online for more than 12 years, never saw so many retarded ppl in any other online game (it just made me feel as i was playing a massive and lame Counter strike game with swords). Btw. This was in an european server. I just dont want to know how the american ones are....
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:04:42 am by Trikipum »
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 09:07:53 am »
You were raging so much in siege earlier at oink.
Oh yes. And you are that guy who tked a supossed leeacher and just went away with it. Then you see another doing so and he may be banned. Too funny. Btw the supossed "leecher" typed "WTF" 1 second later you killed him. I wonder how is that "leeching".

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:20 am »

quoted for truth.

Most of the bad players tend to congregate towards siege for a number of reasons.

#1 they can still be useful without being able to hit a goddamn thing or manual block to save their life
#2 they only have to wait 30 seconds once they die
#3 its so chaotic that you don't have the same rage when they constantly team-hit or team-kill their allies.
#4 other new or terrible players tend to like siege, so the overall difficulty is less than battle.

I was on today and I saw exactly the same thing you saw. Fortunately Ecko came in and cleaned things up a bit. Admins on NA are pretty lenient though. There have only been 2 or 3 permabans since they started to record admin stats.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 09:46:52 am »

HI?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 09:53:27 am »