Author Topic: My ban request  (Read 583 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
My ban request
« on: June 23, 2011, 03:06:48 am »
Hi,

Allow me to describe what happened. The player itself was AFK for at least 30 seconds before I accused him, I also kicked him first and he did not react. After I accused him, he chased me down, TKed me 3 times in a row and teamwounded me a few more times, all while spouting vulgarities at me. THIS, as opposed to his baseless accusations, is easily verifiable in the logs from last night.

On the topic of accusing people of leeching, I always wait at least 20 seconds before accusing them, and kick them first to make sure they are truly AFK and not alt-tabbed, even though alt-tabbing is a form of leeching. This nets me a more than 90% success rate on my accusations. I guess people are just butthut that they can't go AFK to chat on MSN when they play on this server anymore.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: My ban request
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 05:25:43 am »
I get the same thing, people trying to chase me down after I accuse them.  I however, have a much lower threshold than you and will tag someone for leeching after seeing them motionless for 5-10 seconds.  People get all pissed about it, but they should be happy that we've rid the game of leechers.

The morale of the story is, if you have to step out for more than 30 seconds, have the decency to go spec and not handicap your team.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 07:22:20 am »
Hi,

Allow me to describe what happened. The player itself was AFK for at least 30 seconds before I accused him, I also kicked him first and he did not react. After I accused him, he chased me down, TKed me 3 times in a row and teamwounded me a few more times, all while spouting vulgarities at me. THIS, as opposed to his baseless accusations, is easily verifiable in the logs from last night.

You got a name for this guy you want banned? Checking logs might be easier too if you give your character name as well.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 04:14:50 pm »

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 06:31:26 pm »
I don't understand, so is this a post to make you not be banned by him? Or you think he should be banned? If you want to ban someone, you will need screenshots. Also, you should edit your main post, and topic so that the persons name is included.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 03:14:45 am »
This thread is no good, I threw out the other guys case because his evidence was weak, you have no evidence so I am throwing this in the trash as well.