Author Topic: The NA Alarm List  (Read 50398 times)

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The NA Alarm List
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2011, 04:59:43 pm »
Balton takes himself rather seriously, but seeing as how he is pretty much the only one who does, I think you might as well let him keep his raging egotism.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2011, 05:01:21 pm »
Balton takes himself rather seriously, but seeing as how he is pretty much the only one who does, I think you might as well let him keep his raging egotism.

If it isn't the easiest kill of them all, you have a pathetic 4-5 in the screenshot I posted.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2011, 05:03:08 pm »
I don't believe I've ever called myself an amazing player. I think I'm a decent support with a pike, but all in all, I'm still relatively new compared to most people. Unlike some people, I'm willing to accept my limitations and don't feel the need to insult others to try and make myself look better on an online game. Now, why don't you tell us how muscular you are and all that other junk you like to bring up despite the fact that the only one caring is yourself.

Also, another point to bring up. A single, or even several screenshots means nothing. Yesterday, Goretooth went 1-1 at the end of a map. He got killed early in the match, then went afk for reasons unknown. Does this mean Goretooth is an average Battle player? Hardly.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:09:06 pm by Bothersome_Aldryk »

Offline Dreakon_The_Destroyer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Dreakon_ATS
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2011, 05:14:38 pm »
ive killed goretooth with throwing axes a few times  :D 

i think people that wear the black armor are targets sometimes. anyone else agree?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2011, 05:15:34 pm »
I seek them out. A masterwork awlpike is a great support weapon to bring out heavy armor wearers, and so I like to be involved in fights against them. So yeah, it's like a giant bullseye IMO.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2011, 05:16:59 pm »
hey ald are u still sick? lol
-Edmund Burke

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2011, 05:18:15 pm »
Throat isn't hurting so much, but I still don't have much of a voice and a bit nauseous. Definitely doing better than I was a while ago ^_^.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2011, 05:19:29 pm »
Isn't Dan already on that list?

ManOWar, I kind of wish you jumped on TS and let us know you were having your duels with PrideCrusher. I'm sure everyone would've loved to have watched that.

Dam sorry Dexta, from now on ill try to be on TS more, its funny because I kinda forced pridecrusher into the duel server - I look forward to the next one and ill be sure to tell you guys if you wish to spectate

on another note, sometimes I play like crap too and might not get the score that I should have or I will die to scrubs which is worse
Just a soldier

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2011, 05:20:57 pm »
and gore said tacticians are meaningless lol. take out their badass and the rest will fall soon ! seriously though. killing the opposite teams champions first really helps a battle.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:22:07 pm by Dreakon_The_Destroyer »
-Edmund Burke

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2011, 05:21:36 pm »
I don't believe I've ever called myself an amazing player. I think I'm a decent support with a pike, but all in all, I'm still relatively new compared to most people. Unlike some people, I'm willing to accept my limitations and don't feel the need to insult others to try and make myself look better on an online game. Now, why don't you tell us how muscular you are and all that other junk you like to bring up despite the fact that the only one caring is yourself.

Also, another point to bring up. A single, or even several screenshots means nothing. Yesterday, Goretooth went 1-1 at the end of a map. He got killed early in the match, then went afk for reasons unknown. Does this mean Goretooth is an average Battle player? Hardly.

Dying in the beginning once isn't equivalent to dying in the beginning 5 rounds in a row. Yet again, the only reason I posted the screenshot was because it was taken on the same day that Dexxta claimed he was killing me (contingency planning to dispel predictable future lies ftw).

Also, why are you flaming me? I was arguing about the fact that Dexxta shouldn't be on the list, which was completely on topic. I, however, am not on the list, so you are just acting immature for no reason.

And finally, I only started playing M&B in November, which is relatively new when compared to the majority of the skilled community.

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2011, 05:26:03 pm »
Essentially, I posted mentioning that it was pointless to try and deflate your raging ego. Your recent posts have confirmed that to me. You are an egotistical player. You believe yourself to be an amazing player at this game superior to all others and likely superior IRL as well. This vaguely sickening attitude begs the occasional caustic remark and yet somehow you remain mystified by the way people react to it.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2011, 05:28:00 pm »
I must support the suggestions of a few before me in saying that the list should be a bit smaller. Everybody contributes in their own way, and several of the people on the list simply don't make me go "I'm dead, gg" when they join like goretooth or dan or balb do.

And scores aren't particularly relevant. They can fluctuate quite a bit, and it's a bit unlikely that someone posting a screen shot of their scores (people who do that are cool) will take an even, fair sampling of screens. I could just take pictures of all the times I did very well kill/death wise, like on wide open maps which favor cavalry, and on servers populated by average people such as myself. I typed too much, sorry.

Balton should have a spot on the alarm list btw. Simply a spectacular player, who everyone takes seriously, and who his more than capable of backing up his claims with screenshots. Right up there with Balb. And myself.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:03 pm »
Essentially, I posted mentioning that it was pointless to try and deflate your raging ego. Your recent posts have confirmed that to me. You are an egotistical player. You believe yourself to be an amazing player at this game superior to all others and likely superior IRL as well. This vaguely sickening attitude begs the occasional caustic remark and yet somehow you remain mystified by the way people react to it.

You fail to realize that it was never about me, and even though I have mentioned that already, you somehow fail to comprehend and you just keep talking about me. It seems like you are more obsessed with me than your claims of my obsession with myself.

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2011, 05:39:43 pm »
You claimed that Dexx was terrible. Dexx responded by claiming that you were terrible. You posted screenshots in an attempt prove that he was terrible. I made a comment about how it was pointless for Dexx to try and take you down a notch. You respond by insulting me. I respond by stating that your insult is meaningless to me. You claim that I have no reason to flame you and insinuate once again that I'm bad. I mention my reasons for posting a negative comment. You state that somehow talking about you makes no sense in this context.

There's a rundown of the recent events, since you seem to be confused.

Anyway, we might as well handle the rest of this through private messages or IRC or some such if we're just going to argue with each other. I suggest ending this conversation so that the thread can get back on topic.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:41:31 pm by Bothersome_Aldryk »

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2011, 05:49:01 pm »
You claimed that Dexx was terrible. Dexx responded by claiming that you were terrible. You posted screenshots in an attempt prove that he was terrible. I made a comment about how it was pointless for Dexx to try and take you down a notch. You respond by insulting me. I respond by stating that your insult is meaningless to me. You claim that I have no reason to flame you and insinuate once again that I'm bad. I mention my reasons for posting a negative comment. You state that somehow talking about you makes no sense in this context.

There's a rundown of the recent events, since you seem to be confused.

Anyway, we might as well handle the rest of this through private messages or IRC or some such if we're just going to argue with each other. I suggest ending this conversation so that the thread can get back on topic.

Why are you guys attacking this middle aged woman?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:52:39 pm by Sauce »