Author Topic: rule improvement suggestions ! Bann the Admins of this board and get NEW ones.  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Bann the Admins of this board and get NEW ones.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 04:33:24 pm »
Someone woke up on the wrong end of the bed today.
Haha true ptx :) i did.

Ofc i get angry when a admin delete my thread that i spend time to write. it was a "advertising" post to sell some stuff and as all other people i hate to redo what i just have finished
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:34:31 pm by Gingerpussy »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 04:33:53 pm »
1)  The devs are EU.  Freedom of speech is an american thing.
2)  This is the internet.  Technically speaking it does not fall under any single countries borders.
3)  These are their boards, and so technically speaking none of us have any "rights" at all.  Merely priviledges.

and gorath gets the "feeding the trolls" award of the day
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 04:35:37 pm »
Someone woke up on the wrong end of the bed today.

No kidding. There's some serious projection going on here as well; somebody definitely seems to be letting his personal feelings control his thinking, but it certainly isn't me. What do I care about bug reports? I'm just doing my job.

Ofc i get angry when a admin delete my thread that i spend time to write. it was a "advertising" post to sell some stuff and as all other people i hate to redo what i just have finished

Of course that's what it comes down to, you're mad about something else and you try to drag other matters into it to make your bullshit seem even vaguely credible. However, it's a simple fact that I've never seen this thread of yours.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:37:03 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 04:36:39 pm »
No kidding. There's some serious projection going on here as well; somebody definitely seems to be letting his personal feelings control his thinking, but it certainly isn't me. What do I care about bug reports? I'm just doing my job.
Ehh what job ? you say in a earlyer post that you didnt delete it.

Argh fk it, il go play ...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:38:06 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 04:37:03 pm »
So.. You post in the marketplace section without reading the instructions. Your post gets deleted. You rage.

Moderators are there to move posts where they belong. Lately people post everything in general discussion because "this is generally interesting". Learn to use forum sections.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
Ehh what job ? you say in a earlyer post that you didnt delete it.

Talking about the moved bug report, try to keep up.
Don't.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 04:44:26 pm »
So.. You post in the marketplace section without reading the instructions. Your post gets deleted. You rage.

Moderators are there to move posts where they belong. Lately people post everything in general discussion because "this is generally interesting". Learn to use forum sections.

Vargas,,,,,,,,, here they are my friend..remember u where WRONG before...

(click to show/hide)

Now Vargas, let me tell you something. If you are a admin and enforcing rules, what about writing the rules correct ???
Or dont you guys know what rules you are suppose to enforce? Where the hell does it stand that i cant write a topic under sell/trade for trading  ?? even tho the topic text was giving away ????? But was clearly writen that a traade was wanted.. NOWHERE my friend....

Its basicly same situation u gave me a warning Vargas that you had to appoligise for.. you can write here the PM you sendt me then and my reply.

badabing...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:50:59 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 04:51:33 pm »
Hm, just for the record, I've managed to find out who it was that deleted your thread. Surprise surprise, it was Punisher, who's in charge of that board.

At least some good has come of this unseemly tirade, I now know that some moderator actions aren't showing on my mod log. :lol:
Don't.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »
I am the one who deleted your topic.

and enforcing rules, what about writing the rules correct ???
Or dont you guys know what rules you are suppose to enforce? Where the hell does it stand that i cant write a topic under sell/trade for trading  ?? even tho the topic text was giving away ????? But was clearly writen that a traade was wanted.. NOWHERE my friend....

There is a rule called common sense that comes before all other. Claiming to give away something just to lure people into reading your trade topic contradicts with it.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time to write those 5 lines.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 04:55:44 pm »
I have not ever claimed that I don't make mistakes or that I couldn't be wrong. Last time you got warned based on an unclear rule and the rule was cleared based on your feedback. For the record, that clearing was renaming ban forum rule thread to "Rules" instead of "NO SPAM" (which you failed to notice to be a sticky topic worth reading).

Rules are always unclear, we don't have a legal department to make them bulletproof. Nor do I see the need to, most sensible people are able to follow guidelines instead of strict rules. That's also what is happening on marketplace board.

As I told you last time we had this discussion, if you make a sensible thread with rule improvement suggestions (how to make them more understandable), I'm sure it will be taken under consideration. Making a thread titled "Bann the Admins of this board and get NEW ones." with content to match just puts you in silly troll category and ruins your case.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:58:25 pm by Vargas »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 04:58:40 pm »
I am the one who deleted your topic.

There is a rule called common sense that comes before all other. Claiming to give away something just to lure people into reading your trade topic contradicts with it.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time to write that 5 lines.

Yes what time i spendt is none of your concern, you are beeing blasted by false advertising your hole lifetime in RL and it WORKS !!!! Get used to it. Or do you think you are becomming a loverboy by using AXE ?? or get 100 % white and perfect teeth from colgate ???

yes advertising is ALLWAYS about luring ppl to buy or trade there sytuff or money vs something.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 05:00:55 pm »
wel my RAGE is over.... but i was still right... that post shoud NEVER been deleted. Never ever in the rules that apply for this forum..

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 05:04:09 pm »
Advertising and tricking people to read your topic by a fake claim are different things. And as you pointed out, we are blasted by false advertising all the time in real life, so why tolerate being blasted here as well?

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 05:07:40 pm »
Advertising and tricking people to read your topic by a fake claim are different things. And as you pointed out, we are blasted by false advertising all the time in real life, so why tolerate being blasted here as well?
Becouse you dont have any RULES against it sir. And false advertising is the normal /or common if you wil. So then common sense as you put it woud be to do the same to get more readers and then to trade the Axe.

But as this is now the Rules improvment thread i suggest you rewrite your rules. add this.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Varric

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of the Sun
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangians
Oh please, your bargains are worse than the suspicious snake-oil forum merchants we don't get :lol:.